[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, hope you're all enjoying staying home jerking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey faggots, hope you're all enjoying staying home jerking to chinese cartoons while I'm out clubbing and fucking bitches
>>
File: IMG_0901.png (134KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.png
134KB, 323x241px
>>38231094
Kek. Have fun getting STDs from degenerate coal-burning whores.
>>
File: 1466939647816.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1466939647816.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>38231094
Jokes on you pal, id never be let in the door and the bitches would reject me!
>>
>>38231094
I am. 3d women and relationships are a fucking waste of time and you fell for the meme.
I hope you enjoy destroying your poor organs from alcohol, damaging your hearing, and contracting STDs, because that is what will happen
sage for b8 thread
>>
>>38231094
you're an even bigger degenerate than us
>>
File: 1428512633648-3.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1428512633648-3.png
8KB, 400x400px
I've been to a club once. You can keep that whole experience all to yourself.
>>
File: 1414787383032.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1414787383032.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
>>38231094
I've been to a club once and was touching girl's asses in crowded places.
I still get chills down my spine thinking how fucking bad that could have gone if one started making a scene, never again.
>>
>>38231094
>Clubbing
Fuck I hate clubbing.
I tried to like it, I really did. I thought maybe I didn't go out with close enough friends, or with Chad-y enough lads, or with enough hot babes in my crew, or to a big enough club, or an underground enough club, or a fancy enough club, or a hardcore enough club, or do good enough drugs. But no. It's always shit.
Fucking hot bitches is great, but not good enough to get me into another club. I would rather be here on /r9k/

And tinder means I still get to fuck hot bitches
>>
>>38231258
>>38231216
>>38231179
t. Virgins for life
>>
File: me irl.jpg (26KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
26KB, 310x450px
>get a job
>a month from me joining the company has a recreational day
>play sports for a few of hours
>shower, return to the office to drink alcohol
>hop in a taxi, go to a club
It wasn't my first time at a club, but I still felt a bit reserved about going
>arrive at the club
>reserved table, champagne, bottles of vodka coming in at a constant rotation, the whole shebang
>drink and talk about the usual shit I always talk about when drunk
>chad coworker (who has taken a liking to me for some reason) turns to me
>"Lets go out and find some girls hungry for some action" (sounded less autistic in my native tongue and when said by a chad)
>drags me out to the dancefloor with the other coworkers
>do a decent enough job at dancing, seemed to blend in with the drunken normans
>Chad keeps trying to get girls to dance with me
>can't be bothered, just dance for a while with the other coworkers
>female coworker tells me some girls stole the bottle of champagne she for some reason had taken to the dancefloor
>dance up to the stacies and steal back the rightful property of our company
>coworkers cheer at me
>boss and an another coworker ask me to join them outside for a smoke
>not even a smoker, but go out for the fresh air
>two black guys try to buy weed from us, even though no-one of us even smokes weed
I don't understand why chads think they can help 1/10 ugly losers like me to get laid, but overall it was a decent time.

t: failed norman
>>
>go to a club
>pull out smartphone and go on /r9k/
Lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>38231411
i absolutely give no shits about being a virgin. i will not go extremely out of my way and hide my intereststo please a mentally unstable shallow stacy just to fuck a disgusting, smelly arbys sandwich. you are cucking yourself for the attention of whores, stop wasting time on women

another sage for bait thread
>>
>>38231411
Even though I'm not a virgin, I'd honestly rather spend my weekend nights drinking alone than get STDs from having sloppy sex with a used-goods whore who probably fucks filthy niggers every other day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.