[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question, why do robots that have or used to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1499407380003.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1499407380003.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
Here's a question, why do robots that have or used to have some sort of interaction with females got immediately dissapointed and depressed when the girl wanted friendship? Are you really that retarded that you can't talk to a girl in a normal manner like you would to a friend without trying to fuck them? Also did you ever consider that they could help you get a gf? And as such stop you from ruining your life and wasting oxygen on this board?
>>
We want to fuck the best in the group, not get introduced to a literal downy who is drenched in their own piss looking to hook up with anybody vaguely male
>>
Because they believe they are owed sex and are incapable of any genuine relation with another person. Even if they had a gf they would probably hate her or at best be indifferent.
>>
>>38230750
Explains why you're still a kv most likely lol
>>
>talking to girls
>asking girls out
>robots
they're failed normies and belong on /soc/
>>
>>38230736
>Here's a question, why do robots that have or used to have some sort of interaction with females got immediately dissapointed and depressed when the girl wanted friendship?
Yes, that's obviously the depressing part and not the part where they're turned down.
>>
File: ahegao cosplay.jpg (44KB, 511x711px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao cosplay.jpg
44KB, 511x711px
This board really is overrun with roasties, isn't it?
>>
>>38230801
Oh boy, a girl rejected me, better kms. If that's the way you think you should actually kys
>>
>>38230824
I'm more of a 7/10 normie, but i enjoy r9k
>>
>>38230736
Most girls on here who want to be your friend still ghost you by the third chat, so I don't know what the fuck you are on about.
>>
>>38230841
Who the fuck mentioned girls here? I was talking about irl interaction
>>
>>38230840
out out out out get out of here
>>
>>38230982
out out out out get out of the basement
>>
Why waste time being "friends" with a girl when you can look for one who puts out for you instead?
>>
>>38230736
I have never worked to maintain friendships ever. EVER.
There's some exceptions but unless you're someone I've known for 7 years and been though serious bs with, you simply don't matter to me.

Sorry.
I'd hang out but my work schedule changes or something, I am gone.
>>
>>38231036
When you suck my dick, roastie
>>
>>38230736
Nothing pisses a roasty off more than the beta orbiter/provider who got away. Why? Because "friendship" for women usually means extracting resources, time, and affections from the male. Women barely ever bring anything other than their own problems to any sort of relationship (this includes romantic ones), so it's always in the best interest of the male to fuck off if the female decides to friendzone him.

For the male who doesn't want to be a part of the harem of beta orbiters, it's smarter to just move on and find someone who is actually worth the time and investment of friendship, as opposed to the blackhole that is almost every female interaction. Believe it anons, females are nothing but "holes", in every sense of the word.
>>
>>38231481
not gonna lie, there is some truth in this imo
>>
>>38230736
If you can't even give a pity handjob, you don't understand me and are no friend of mine. Probably worse for wasting my time.
>>
>>38230827
U mad or something? Why are you posting this thread playing stupid in the first place?
>>
>>38231481
Very true. A male-female friendship is very one-way in the direction of the female.
>>
>>38231503
>>38231504
>these posts
>these timestamps
holy shit I've done it
I've gained dark powers from avoiding females
>>
Girls who have guy friends are shitty. I wouldn't want a girl who would want to be just friends. This implies she's friends with other guys. Meh, no point.

From my experience, the girls who take in guy friends generally don't have any girl friends. Or they do but they live super far.
>>
>>38230736
Because women are fucking boring.
I'm sure there's a few cool ones, especially on the internet.
But local women honestly aren't even worth wasting the time to talk to, let alone get your hopes up for a date or a fuck.

Why would I want to talk to, try to fuck, try to care about, even on a platonic level, someone that bores me?
>>
>>38230736
>Are you really that retarded that you can't talk to a girl in a normal manner like you would to a friend without trying to fuck them?
I swear to GOD Janet, if you make one more joke about how your pussy during the Water Park level I will rape you right in the middle of Mario Kart 8. Is that how you wanted this to go
>>
>>38231644
If you're alone with her and she makes a joke or reference about her pussy then she wants you to put something inside it.
>>
>>38230736
You a girl op? wanna b friends?
>>
>>38231672
No, she wants to be friends.
uh I'm going to lift the feels away now and play some automobile racing simulators
>>
>>38230736
Friends with a girl, yeah no thanks... it's like drinking wine and spitting it out, the taste is not enough, I want to be intoxicated
>>
I can "be friends" with girls just fine.

My oneitis - whoever that might be at the moment? Nope.

Reasons? It's unpleasant. It is existentially insulting. And it would be a lie. I'd never actually be OK with being friends - I'd always be looking to retrieve the situation.
>>
>>38230736
Because this happens
>>38232166
>>
I never even had a girl interested in my friendship so I cannot even begin to comprehend your normie advice.
>>
>>38230736
Girls don't know shit about videogames, or Warhammer, or P&P, or non-casual boardgames, or history.
I'd rather talk to my neckbeard friend if she isn't available.
>>
>>38233356
All I want is a gf who plays the same autism vidya that I do. That's all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.