[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all those girls on tumblr supporting mass shooters like eric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DzxMAgT.jpg (51KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
DzxMAgT.jpg
51KB, 500x498px
>all those girls on tumblr supporting mass shooters like eric harris, dylan klebold, dylann roof, elliot rodger

lol

i bet they dont give a fuck about the quiet and bullied kid of class
>>
>>38230543
the quiet and bullied kid has no social status. these murderers were made famous through their wrongdoings. that's all there is to it. #redpill
>>
>>38230543
mass shooters are just chads who people think are robots
>>
>>38230543
does she have more pics?
>>
>>38230543
do you have a link to these girls?
>>
>>38230575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvfc15_UWXk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZHV-6KJn4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gBlhBjxH0
>eric and dylan
>alpha
no, they weren't. watch the videos and listen to the recording. how the fuck were they alpha? in the last video, eric even gets pushed by some jocks at about 15 seconds in.
>>
>>38231249
didn't one of them have a gf? Not a robot in the slightest.
>>
>>38230543
>Dylan Roof
>Randy Stair
Anyone else see the pattern?
>>
>>38231249
They acquired the alpha status via their shootings. They killed Chads and thus asserted their dominance.
>>
>>38231514
Yeah they had friends too.
>>
File: rodgy.jpg (7KB, 191x249px) Image search: [Google]
rodgy.jpg
7KB, 191x249px
>>38230543
Little to none like Rodge actually
Muh sexism
>>
Randy Stair makes me ashamed to call myself a school shooter
>>
>>38231249
Eric and Dylan we're psychopaths who most of the time were the perpetrators of bullying themselves
Stop glamorizing literal mass murderers
>>
>>38231514
>>38232065
>>38232269
fucking summer gtfo
>>
>>38230543
unlike you, all of them are top notch cuties
>>
>>38231249

>second one
>sounds nothing like them
>half of it is beeped out
>why leak only audio/no video

Fake news.
>>
>>38232276

>Randy Stair makes me ashamed to call myself a school shooter
>ashamed to call myself a school shooter

wat
>>
>>38230562
Holy shit this makes so much sense
>inb4 this post is ignored and underrated and the thread gets 400+ shitty bait replies
>>
>>38233689
Do you really think that people in certain prison facilities don't get access to computers sometimes?

Not even the guy you were talking to, just a guy trying to open your mind
>>
>>38230562
fpbptbqhf
>>
>>38233689
That Anon is saying when he was young he took a gun to school and started shooting people.
>>
File: Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg (48KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg
48KB, 396x482px
Rodge would have smoked these blonde stuck up whores. How I would like to hear their obnoxious chatter turn into screams of anguish as Eliot turns them into rivers of blood and mointains of skulls. Their admiration is beyond stupidity its like a gazelle trying to befriend a crocodile
>>
>>38232274
Yeah Rodge was arguably the best looking one, but little to none like him.
>>
>>38230543
>i bet they dont give a fuck about the quiet and bullied kid of class

Yes because the quiet and bullied kid in their class didn't shoot up a school (more than likely).

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>38234016
Oh great its the brainlet roastie again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.