[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear robots, I know you will hate me and call me names like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: hi.jpg (104KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
104KB, 1300x1390px
Dear robots,

I know you will hate me and call me names like roastie or whatever. I understand. But I just wanted to let you know that if you really are lonely, or just want to try and find people who won't treat you unkindly, you should look into Young Life.

I know, its based on religion. But, I am not religious at all and it was great for me. They accept anyone and treat anyone kindly, whether you are religious or not.

So anyway, it bothers me that so many of you seem alone. And if you really want to make some friends, this is a great way to do it. I promise.
>>
>>38230374
Tits or Gtfo roastie.

Tbh i don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>38230374
Thank you, I'm scrolling through your website at the moment. Are you just an advertiser though or are you someone from /r9k/?
>>
>>38230374
>Cult shit
Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>38230426
welcome!

im not an advertiser or anything. i am not even all that involved with it, compared to some of the people. but i do some of the activities and have just seen how much it has helped a lot of students who really struggled to make friends. i have always felt really bad when i see people who have trouble making friends, and this seems to be really helpful for some. you kinda gotta ignore the religion part if thats not your thing, but its easy to do.
>>
>>38230475
what about if we're 40 year olds
>>
>>38230482
whelp, dunno about that. hopefully if you are 40 you have other ways of meeting people and the people you are around aren't as crappy as some high school and college aged people can be.
>>
File: excitedthendissapointedblackman.jpg (61KB, 487x818px) Image search: [Google]
excitedthendissapointedblackman.jpg
61KB, 487x818px
>>38230374
>I know you will hate me and call me names like roastie or whatever. I understand. But I just wanted to let you know that if you really are lonely, or just want to try and find people who won't treat you unkindly, you should look into Youn-
>I know, its based on religion-
Nice try, GTFO
>>
>>38230541
i know, but maybe it would be worth it if it helps someone not be alone? seems like it might be.
>>
>>38230497
if you're 40, you're losing friends, not meeting people.
man, 20 somethings are in for a really rude wake up call when they hit their 30s.
>>
>>38230567
OP, have you ever farted during a young life gathering?
>>
>>38230458
yeah I'm already in systemspace.
>>
File: wewlad.png (17KB, 758x327px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
17KB, 758x327px
>>38230567
>ishygddt
ogigionalio
>>
>>38230374
Wrong place to shill.
Most of us are nearing wizardhood by now.
>>
>>38230675
im probably missing some inside joke here, so im just gonna not answer it.

>>38230710
it isnt like that. it isnt churchy at all.
>>
>>38230374
How Young are we talking here? Cuz I'm like 45 and I really like young girls. And boys, if they haven't got too much hair.
>>
>>38230726
well, thats ok. i figured it wouldnt be a super popular idea. but if it gives a couple of posters here an idea and helps them it seems like its worth it.
>>
>>38230374
Daily reminder that threads like these are created by big nosed individuals
>>
>>38230374
>tfw too old for this shit too

Kek
>>
>>38230764
Younglife isnt the jews you dumb nignog.

Guaranteed OP is your typical perky, smart popular high school girl who "loves jesus" but fingers herself raw every night because she is wet non-stop with no cock to please her.
>>
>>38230374
Dear roastie,

I know you have a lot of ideas about what the average robot is like. I understand. But I just wanted to let you know that if you really are this meddlesome, or if you're really trying to understand the robot psyche, you should look into black magic.

I know, it's based on religion. But, I am not religious at all and it was great for improving my ironic shitposting. Wizards reject everyone and especially avoid females in order to be pure enough to bargain with Emperor Satan for dark power.

So anyway, it bothers me that so many of you pity us. And if you really want to make some friends, this is a great way to do it. I promise.
>>
>>38230374
I don't have many friends because I can't relate to most people, it's incredibly draining hearing normies talk about parties, drugs, sex, etc. But it's not like religious people are all that great either.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.