[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where to find clingy people? and before you say "you d

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

where to find clingy people?

and before you say "you don't know what they are like" or "you will get annoyed pretty fast", i am clingy myself but i have no idea where would i find people like me lol

this is the type for clingy people
https://jebkinnison.com/bad-boyfriends-the-book/type-anxious-preoccupied/
>>
I agree with a statement that clingy people are annoying. Also interest towards them is vanishing very fast.
>>
>>38230097
Look for girls with borderline personality disorder.
>>
i am pretty clingy and managed to find a bf and we are close to a year together
i told him how i was and that he would get annoyed or tired of me
but so far he sseems to always want to spend time with me as well and is really nice to me buys me stuff on steam tells me how he feels for me and sleeps with me everyday on call
i do get pretty autistic when he isnt on his pc
but he makes sure that he messages me when he can to help me last until he is back
>>
>>38230193
glad you found someone nice : )
>>
>>38230193
I remember the days when I would do the same for someone else. It was difficult since I was troubled as well but it felt good to do it for someone you felt strongly for.
>>
File: 1497754745968.jpg (120KB, 921x950px) Image search: [Google]
1497754745968.jpg
120KB, 921x950px
>>38231524
yeah
i try and not too be too autistic with him or too clingy but sadly it just becomes too much and i sperg out
but every single time he has just stayed calm listened to me and made sure i felt better
desu i expected this to last like a month or so but it has lasted more than half a year now
and everyday he calls me when he wakes up and is there
sadly im still pretty much obsessed with him but we have taken baby steps to make me better
>>
>>38230097
For me as a guy I just naturally like distance, if a girl wanted to hang out with me 24/7 it would be too stressful and I would find her annoying. I get that if she needs validation while being self conscious assuming I'm uninterested then she can text/call all she wants, but clingy to the point of I can't be an individual would piss me off
>>
File: 1497897525265.jpg (52KB, 442x482px) Image search: [Google]
1497897525265.jpg
52KB, 442x482px
>>38230193
is your bf single? please?
>>
>>38230097
Most of em are already picked up by people in a similar situation, or are too bitter to advertise their clinginess or anything, (and in most cases try to make friendships/relationships work)

I guess you could, as one anon said, look around bordeline personality disorder support forums, but that might not be what you want
"i love you, you mean the world to me, ill kill myself if you dump me" one second, "fuck off and die" the next.

Most of these people, myself included, just want to feel normal and would avoid the shit out of someone actively trying to find a relationship with someone exactly like that, though, because it quite literally is fetishizing a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1492557195240.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492557195240.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>38230097
I am clingy and it sucks. Loneliness and emptiness are slowly killing me. Being a clingy robot is the worst. I wish I could just not give a fuck about it and stay alone, because the person I'm looking for is extremely rare.
>>
File: 1498773601665.jpg (52KB, 620x875px) Image search: [Google]
1498773601665.jpg
52KB, 620x875px
>>38232038
im sure you will find someone anon
its tough specially with the clinginess
but im sure you will find someone who can organically love you
patience is the most important part
>>
>>38230097
I would love a clingy gf, but only if she is clingy for the right reasons. If she is clingy after one day its a bit alarming, but if its after knowing each for a while and understanding each other with depth, I would probably never get tired of it. I initially would probably seem to a clingy girl, but probably end up infatuated by her.

As a tall lanklet, I've always dream of having a clingy femlet gf
>>
would date anyone that is clingy.
been single/irl friendless since 07.
27yo couch potato 5'6 male here

discord; flint#8647
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.