[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think fembots and normie guys could have a normal relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3951.jpg (258KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3951.jpg
258KB, 2000x1000px
Do you think fembots and normie guys could have a normal relationship? Should I keep 4chan a secret?
>>
>>38230032
I'm only guessing here, but most fembots are probably really antisocial and ugly. Why else would they be here? I don't think a normie would go for them.
>>
>>38230049
Not ugly. I guess I'm kind of antisocial but my issue is social anxiety.
>>
>>38230032
Guys don't mind girls being shy or whatever, yet another reason why fembots aren't a thing. Robots like fem"bots" who like normie guys who like hot girls.
>>
I met my current gf here on /r9k/ and by comparison to her I'm a huge fucking Norman. So far everything has been pretty smooth, though I admit that it gets annoying trying to handle her in social situations. I hate feeling like I'm neglecting her when I socialize, as she pretty much stays silent and distanced the whole time.
>>
>>38230238
im a fucking normal fag in comparison to my e-gf I met here months ago. im going to visit her soon for the first time, what should I expect or do?

im definitely more sociable than her even though im introverted af but i can "socialize"
>>
>>38230276

Patience and reassurance.
>>
>>38230276
What this anon said >>38230365
I cannot stress how important patience is. If you lose your head you could easily fuck it all up. Don't try to make her do anything, but be willing to suck it up and make a decision last you become boring.
>>
>>38230032
Women can't be robots, sorry
>>
>>38230032
Of course they can. I used to work with this girl who was full on autistic and she had a normal boyfriend.
>>
>>38230577
I'm a fembot and the guy I'm talking to/going on dates with is a full on NORMIE. I'm worried im too much of a weirdo
>>
>>38230646
At least you're going on dates, there're dudes in here who can even say hi to a girl without looking like a retard.

Just don't go full autism neither try to fake what you're not. He could find cute some of things you do if he's really interested in you.
>>
>>38230820
Yes, he's always calling me cute (the things i say, how i react to stuff) which I guess is better than being called weird but I want to be sexy/hot :(
>>
>>38230646
No you're not a "fembot", those don't exist. You even demonstrated that by virtue of going on dates.
>>
>>38231180
>I want to be sexy/hot :(
That's the kind of things you show when sex time shows up.
>>
>>38230646
Is he not giving you enough attention???

Everyone seriously replying to this girl is the proverbial beta orbiter in charge of giving the girl attention while she gets plowerd by someone else.
>>
>>38231293
I have no friends anon
>>38231302
Some people are hot without actually having sex and I want to give off hot vibes, not cute and quirky
>>38231415
He's been busy
>>
>>38231465
>I have no friends anon
Doesn't matter, if you're dating somebody you are definitely not a robot
>>
>>38230049
I've been hit on before so I don't think I'm hideous. But I have no friends and hate everyone. Also I residue insecurity and hatred for mankind from when I was fat and disgusting. I'm also paranoid about people out there to get me so I rarely leave the house. I also probably have bipolar but who cares because the high is pretty dope.
>>
>>38231484
We are not in a relationship
Just going on dates
I'm mentally ill
Crazy
I'm a fembot
>>
>>38231465
>I want to give off hot vibes, not cute and quirky
Ok, I since I'm not a norman I don't know about this thing, but that sounds a bit like whoring tbhonesto
>>
>>38231633
If you have EVER gone on a date you cannot be a robot, hence why "fembots" don't exist.
>I'm mentally ill
You and every second girl.
>>
>>38231633
Someone's giving a shit about you, we (men) are not that lucky.
>>
>>38231633
>I'm mentally ill
so is every woman, the only difference is that you're honest
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 396x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 396x960px
>>38230032
I lurk r9k and /b/ and my new boyfriend strictly goes on Reddit. He's also

>more social than me (was in a fraternity)
>more good looking than me
>more stylish than me
>more academically smarter than me
>more into partying than me
>makes more money than me

His last girlfriend seemed like a huge Stacy, I'm not sure why he even wants me to be his girlfriend even though I love him so much.
>>
>>38231748
Seriously, why there are people like you in here?
>>
>>38231465
>I want to give off hot vibes, not cute and quirky
>I want to be a normie
It's not a bad thing to be cute, why do you want to be hot instead? A hot girl is someone I'd like to fuck. A cute girl is someone I'd like to be in a relationship with.
>>
>>38231711
Well not every girl is on r9k voluntarily
>>38231853
I want the guy to be sexually attracted to me, not into me like in the cute animal that needs saving kinda way
>>
>>38232067
>I want the guy to be sexually attracted to me, not into me like in the cute animal that needs saving kinda way
God, you're a whore
>>
>>38230032
Yes, absolutely to both of your questions. I wouldn't call myself a fembot. I've come a long way and I'm in a relationship now with a good normie guy. He's my first serious relationship and it's lasted for years and he loves me a lot. When you start dating you need to keep those things to yourself. As time goes by and you get closer, you might learn some of his "secrets" or things he keeps to himself, and then you'll be able to open up to him about yours. It might take a while, like a year. If you tell him right away he might get weirded out because he doesn't know you well enough to know that you're actually (hopefully) still a nice girl. Also once he starts to fall for you and you have an emotional connection it will be easier for him to overlook your flaws and vice versa.

>>38230049
Hey now, they're not all hideous, just clueless. I didn't know anything about skincare, styling my hair and fashion until I was around 18, but luckily I was never overweight. Once I started making an effort it made a huge difference in how normie guys approached me and the same thing would happen if other femanons did too. However, it's very hard to change when you're awkward and uncomfortable going into stores to buy makeup and clothes that you know nothing about. It's easier to stay home in your pajamas and hide from the world. It also takes money and NEET girls don't have that.
>>
There are no fembots.
Females can always find somebody that wants them, usually even someone better than them.
>>
>>38232233
Shut up
Nobody wants real fembots
>>
>>38232607
>real
>fembots
pick one.
Girls will always have options which even the average men can barely compete with.
>>
File: 74a.png (140KB, 1077x964px) Image search: [Google]
74a.png
140KB, 1077x964px
>>38231748
Pls RP elsewhere.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.