[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I get even a single girl to at least talk to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499472118928.jpg (506KB, 2064x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1499472118928.jpg
506KB, 2064x3104px
Why can't I get even a single girl to at least talk to me?

They only want attention from alpha males. I guess the 80/20 principle is real.
>>
Have you tried talking to them? It would kind of help.
>>
>>38229074
I was alone with a group of girls once, they were all talking about girly stuff, wtf was I suppose to say? It's too weird
>>
talking to men is a waste of time
>>
They don't talk to you because of you. Not because of Chad.
>>
>>38229107
Sounds like you never approach girls to talk to them. Get over your fear of rejection my friend.
>>
>>38229122
I don't think so, only top tier Chad's approach random women, most meet girls through mutual friends
>>
>>38229046
StanIey you sIy dog
>>
>>38229122
Cold approaches only work if you're 8/10.

Below that level and I highly doubt women would give you the time of the day.
>>
>>38229046
Become the guy who always has a joint handy. Spark it up near stoner girls. They will flock to you and then you can offer them some weed. Good luck.
>>
File: 1388803811778.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388803811778.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>38229131
>>38229152
This is really not the case. Go to a bar with some of your mates or go to a hostel by yourself while you're traveling and the opportunities will come to you. Talking to woman in a bar is fine, also talking to them in hostels is so fucking easy it's almost childsplay.
>>
>>38229515
>your mates
???
>>
>>38229046
eh
the alternative is that you interact with girls all the time and it NEVER EVER leads to romantic or sexual interaction

I'm not saying that it's better or worse, I'm saying that we're fucked either way boyo
>>
>>38229515
>>>38229152
>This is really not the case.
I fucking hate people like you
You don't give a fucking SHIT about how the advice you're giving him might affect his life, you just know that YOU think its GOOD advice for THEIR life, so you fucking say it.

Society fucked up big time by teaching all human beings that they're all equal and we're all the same under the sun.

Unfortunately the issue is ingrained much deeper and goings into her subconscious thought processes
>>
>>38229172
>They will flock to you and then you can offer them some weed. Good luck.
but all that will do is create an opportunity.
I think the root of what OP is getting at is that he's undesirable
>>
I want to tolk to a gorl but i only want to be fwends but they dun want to cause i type like a 12 y/o from tumblr and it feelsbad man

ree
>>
>>38229107
>Why can't I get even a single girl to at least talk to me?
>wtf was I suppose to say? It's too weird
It's not weird, you're weird. The problem is that you're a sperg.
>>
>>38229848
No he's awkward
I'm a sperg and I do pretty well socially. Honestly it's crazy I sperg out pretty often I realized the other day
>>
>>38230298
>No he's awkward
>I'm a sperg and I do pretty well socially.
You're sperging out right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.