[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with high school oneitis on tinder before I go back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hitler.jpg (8KB, 281x406px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
8KB, 281x406px
>match with high school oneitis on tinder before I go back to college
>haven't talked to her in a while but used to be really close friends
>liked her at one point, she liked me at one point too but I never did anything about it
>had a lot in common blablabla fucked up with her in high school
>regret it for a while and get over it but never really had luck with any other girls
>she starts talking to you again
>she knows you like her
>you talk back and forth for a few weeks daily
>wait a little bit to ask her out, she says yes
>she says she has to reschedule because of work
>talk to her yesterday, says she now has a boyfriend but she thinks I'm a great friend

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I actually tried and got close but I dont know what the fuck happened. Should I stay friends with her or will I want to kill myself?
>>
>>38228256
No, Hitler was like I will stay friends with the countries that keep rejecting me and they were dicks to him. Then he retaliated of course and it became a huge shit storm and they painted him as the villain forever.
>>
>>38228256

Ignore her. You're not "friends." Your goal was never to be friends. It was to be more.

The boyfriend didn't appear from nowhere. He just didn't fall into her house one day and ruined the life you two were about to build together. She was probably seeing him for a while and built your hopes up to keep you close. As an orbiter. Now ignore her and pursue someone who will take you as a partner. Don't pine or fawn over someone who is using you emotionally.
>>
>>38228256
She was just playing you dude, if you continue to pursue her while with a boyfriend she will smell your desperation and make you her beta bitch
>>
>>38228304
>>38228299
But why would a chick do that in the first place? What does she have to gain by leading me on? Validation?
>>
>>38228363
I suppose that's a good way at putting it, or she just didn't want to hurt your feelings when you asked her out back peddled and made the boyfriend thing up for an excuse
>>
Friendzoned lad. Sorry. She messed with your head legit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.