[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting tired of my cat always wanting to be with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1408940121555.jpg (14KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1408940121555.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
I'm getting tired of my cat always wanting to be with me or always wanting my attention.

I thought these little shitheads are independent, but she's always looking at me whenever I'm home and always wanting to lay against me while I'm trying to stay cool in this hot weather.

It's technically my sisters cat, but I'm supposed to look after it while she's away for the next 3 years.

I don't think I'm ready for a human companion.
>>
>>38227921
c-cute
post more stories pls
>>
File: 1499082353159.gif (388KB, 280x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499082353159.gif
388KB, 280x362px
I absolutely HATE cats. Its not like I want to hate them but theyre just so useless and have nasty mouths.
>>
>>38227990
It fucking meows at me whenever I get up, like I just took away her favorite spot.

I've had her since January and this started in May.
>>
I'm still trying to figure out if she's biting me out of irritation or if she's just wanting to play, whenever I pet her for a certain amount of time.
>>
>>38228065
play usually, either that or you pet her weird and thought you were predator

>>38228048
its probably lonely/ hungry for fish, do you let it outside often? My cat only meows when he wants to go outside/ wants tuna.
>>
>>38228116
My sister had her declawed, so I don't let her outside.
>>
>>38228139
Inside cats are always like that. You're their best form of entertainment
>>
>>38228154
I tried giving her toys, but she will get bored of it quickly and wants to be petted.
>>
>>38228179
Was the same with my cat before I let them out. Don't worry, cats a pretty low maintenance. As long as you brush her, keep her fed, and I guess in your case change litter tray you'll be right. She'll be hovering around you a lot though so get a scratching post so she doesn't fuck your furniture.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.