[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White women only care about looks, wealth, and status >Black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432093810212.jpg (912KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1432093810212.jpg
912KB, 1920x1400px
>White women only care about looks, wealth, and status
>Black women only care about looks, wealth, and status
>Hispanic women only care about looks, wealth, and status
>Asian women only care about looks, wealth, and status

Remind me again why race matters when looking for a partner
>>
File: muh daddy issues.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
muh daddy issues.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>38227578
orifghgiog
>>
>>38227578

It matters because I want to carry an Asian qt femlet on my tall lanklet shoulders
>>
>>38227578
It doesn't you just need to find that 1 in a million girl who isn't too retarded to the point where it's unbearable to be in her presence. All women are superficial, vapid cunts. You just have to find the least superficial and vapid one.
>>
>>38227578
They all want white men, that's why it matters.
Specifically tall, good looking white men.
Every black girl I know is a bedwench.
>>
>>38227595
Elliot Roger
>Wealth Status: Lived in an apartment with his mom. His dad was a failure of a film director and was in debt. Spent most of his money on clothes and video games
>Looks: Weird lips, scrawny body, manlet
>Always seen crying or having an autistic fit
>>
>>38227604
Says the virgin. I need advice from Chad, not a fag like me with a warped sense of reality
>>
>Remind me again why race matters when looking for a partner
Because I do not want some sheboon in my place, nevermind my bed.
>>
>>38227578
>Waifu only cares about you
This shit is going to spiral out of control fast. Every place on earth is headed for a mix of Japan at its worst, and pump-and-dump culture. That's good though, as long as pregnancies don't happen maybe the population will slow down enough to buy us 5 more years of this shitty life before it all burns.
>>
To be honest, I wouldn't care if women were looking for money because they want a man who will be able to provide for their children.

But they're not even planning to ave children, they just want him to buy shiny things for them to show off to their whore friends.
>>
>>38227618
He had more wrong with his looks than just his lips but how were they poor? His father bought him a BMW just because he wanted it
>>
>>38227578
Why shouldn't a woman want a man that has decent looks, wealth, and status? He should have at least one. Especially if the girl is of some value
>>
Because I couldn't love a half-breed baby
>>
>>38227886
Not saying that a person shouldn't want those qualities in their partner. But why does it have to be the ONLY things?
>>
I'd ask that people stopped saying this shit but that's not about to be a thing.

I'm a white girl. No fucks given to physical appearance. No fucks given to social status. Ya I'd rather be with a guy who worked to build his career because I worked hard for mine and value someone who's a hard worker.

Be short. Chubby. Not white. Whatever.
Just have (and still do) made/make an effort to better yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.