[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do-does... anyone love me? Can we all take a break from the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: cc1.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cc1.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
Do-does... anyone love me?

Can we all take a break from the fighting and have a love thread where we all love and appreciate each other?
>>
>>38227560
I love you, frog man.
>>
i wonder the same anon.
i feel like another of those crying days coming up.
i feel really bad right now.
you are probably a great person.
>>
>>38227560

only if you have a cute fem penis or vagina. then i will love you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiTFFKFPM5k
>>
>>38227560
I don't often get a chance to say this but robots are cute. They are needy young guys who just want to be loved.
>>
How do I love myself and others? Do I just try to have more loving thoughts?
>>
The only ones who truly love you are me and the abyss that will slowly swallow you. Your suffering is beautiful and so are you. I will pray to the gods that you live long,and witness every form of mental and physical suffering imaginable.
>>
>>38227615
Anon, I truly hope you'll feel better soon and find strength to keep feeling good.

I would help you through it if I was next to you right now.
>>
>>38227680
well, thanks anon, but you arent, i wish someone were though,
you're a good person
>>
File: 1499284877175.jpg (42KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
1499284877175.jpg
42KB, 600x481px
>>38227560
I luv u fren, we have bes of times togetr. is all go be gud, truss me. I belive in u
>>
if its not genuine whats even the point
i dont know love or hate you
>>
i love all of you fags who post in this thread
without you guys, this board wouldn't exist and i'd be all lonely
>>
>>38227560
I don't know you op.
how can I love you?
but have some (you)s you emotionally crippled faggot, to weak to move on and to something with your life.
>>
File: 1491859848240s.jpg (15KB, 261x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491859848240s.jpg
15KB, 261x239px
>>38227560
>finding comfort from strangers giving you empty words on the internet
>>
File: 1499465674536.jpg (91KB, 416x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499465674536.jpg
91KB, 416x1080px
>>38228206
Arghhhhhhhhhh So much painnn
>>
>>38227560
I know there are some truly kind and sensitive people here, who have lots of empathy and would have tremendous gratitude and appreciation for life if they could find the small things they seek. They power through each day and never give up because they see beauty everywhere. I truly love that you exist and I'm sorry that you have to suffer. May you find peace and happiness.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.