[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized. I don't really like all of my "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2715.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2715.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
I just realized.
I don't really like all of my "friends"
But i think they kinda like me.
What do i do?
Do i abandon them?
If so, how would i go about flat out abandoning them?
>>
Cut contact, and act "moody" .most people are fair weather friends so once they start seeing you fall from grace they will gtfo and boom,no more friends.
>>
It's a shitty position to be in, but after being ghosted by my only true friend I don't have it in me to do it to someone else. So I play along because they're all I have left, and I'd rather not go into the void again.
>>
On or offline? Work?

They're just humans, if you don't want to be around them just stop hanging with them or talking. They'll find other people to talk to and you'll no longer be part of their life. If they really enjoy your company maybe they'll message you and talk about why you seem so distant, you can either reply and say "sorry I've been busy" or just ignore them. You have power over everything.

They'll slowly get the message, and you'll slowly realize if you really did like them or not.
>>
>>38227467
Separate gradually, no reason to burn down bridges. I've burnt down too many myself
>>
>>38227504
can confirm this works real well.
>>38227833
fuck networking burn the bridges
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.