[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be high school drop out neet >uncle offers me a job >13/hr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 865jadfg2345.png (47KB, 916x910px) Image search: [Google]
865jadfg2345.png
47KB, 916x910px
>be high school drop out neet
>uncle offers me a job
>13/hr
>chad cousin lives here too
>become normie
>making 30/hr
>have my own place, truck, gf, etc
>use cocaine on the weekends on my days off
>everyone says that it's out of your system in 3 days max
>even google says it
>company gets bought out
>getting another raise
>get drug tested
>fail cause of coke
>life falls apart
>move back in with mummy
>neet again
My one and only chance and I fucked up.
>>
>>38227283
So your gf also left you the moment you stopped taking care of her bills huh?
>>
You are a retard.
Why the fuck would you do drugs
>>
>>38227283
Ha ha another stupid crackhead gets what he deserves
>>
>>38227283
what kind of job pays a high school drop out $30/hr? ;_;
>>
>>38227543

The kind that people on r9k make up for (you)'s
>>
>>38227543
Literally any unionized trades program. Theres so few tradespeople where I live (mapleland) they'll take basically anyone into an apprenticeship and you'll be making $30/hour with regular raises, benefits, and a pension within a few years + they pay you to train. Have a friend who is an electrician at a sports stadium here and he get's $35/hour and most of his job is changing lightbulbs.
>>
That's what you get for being a fucking degenerate. desu I think drug tests are fucked up, who the fuck cares what you put into your body as long as you are able to do the job
>>
>>38227712
Oh $30 maple monies; that makes more sense. I was beginning to regret falling for the Master's degree meme.
>>
>>38227755
As long as you don't live in Toronto or Vancouver that's enough to live really well in maplesberg cost of living in smaller cities here is pretty reasonable. If you manage to work full time it's about 60k/ year before taxes which is what most master's program grads will start out making.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.