[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Tex Avery Wolf-Riding Hood fetish >you'll never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tex-avery-wolf-and-red.jpg (79KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
tex-avery-wolf-and-red.jpg
79KB, 680x478px
>tfw Tex Avery Wolf-Riding Hood fetish
>you'll never have the power to turn into this wolf and howl at your hot girl of choice after you pleasure her with your giant wolf penis in the exact scenario of the episode

Any other /specific fetishes/ ?
>>
File: 1497347253925.gif (705KB, 176x169px) Image search: [Google]
1497347253925.gif
705KB, 176x169px
>>38226173
>not wanting to be the boy taking place of the girl and a girl taking place of the wolf
Disgusting taste
>>
File: 1494383858249.jpg (28KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494383858249.jpg
28KB, 400x387px
>>38226173
>ywn ride a horse wearing nothing but briefs with your erect penis poking out of the fly bouncing up and down with the galloping while william tell overture is playing

don't ask
>>
>>38226370
explain, th thread was made for that reason
>>
>>38226173

I need more pics of these types of babes.
>>
I have a fetish for being cared for a loved while I'm sick

Here's how my ideal time would be
>Be sick
>He takes the day off of work to care for me
>Goes to the store
>Buys me tea and comfy food
>Sets up movies for us to watch
>Start the second movie
>He tries to kiss me but I say no because I'm sick and mouth to mouth spreads germs
>"that's okay, I can kiss you other places"
>Proceeds with body kisses
>We start having slow, soft sex
>After we have some comfy fun and I play with myself a little, I cum
>He feels the inside of my pussy contract and cums from the feeling
>Gives me a kiss on the lips anyway then makes me more tea
>Cuddle and nap the rest of the day
>>
>>38226713
tfw nobody will ever have this same fetish and fantasy

just fucking end me

men will never be soft and sweet enough for this kind of thing

and a lesbian will never be able to give me the dick the same way a man can

I hate everything
>>
>>38226713
Gay, beta, LECOMFYSOCUTEXDDD and cringy. No wonder you're a girl.
>>
>A girl will never take you and your friends behind a barn and strip for you and you all stand in awe with visible boners
>>
>>38226713

Pretty great fetish desu, wife reverse-did this to me when I was home sick last week.
>>
File: 1498908488306.gif (116KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498908488306.gif
116KB, 275x200px
>>38226173
>tfw you will never be le catgirl gf with g cup boobs
>tfw you will never have a chubby bf that treats you amazingly suck on those tig ol bitties
>tfw you will never get to mew for his cock that you were saving yourself for strip you of your virginity
>tfw you will never get to see him come here to r9k after you lose your virginity to each other and brag about how he finally did it.
>tfw you are nothing more than a chestlet chubbytrap and will never have a warm, wet virgin pussy for a lucky robot to pop.

Feels bad man....
>>
File: Insta-image-1(2).jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Insta-image-1(2).jpg
71KB, 640x640px
girls wearing life vests. pic related
>>
>>38226562
I've posted about this before and I feel like I'm going to get put on a list for talking about it since it originates from my early childhood. But I'm probably on all kinds of lists already so what the hell

Basically when I was like 5 or 7, I had an erotic fixation with my own penis. I would get a lot of random boners too, so whenever that happened and nobody was looking, I'd peek down my pants to look at it. It was hard to pull my underwear out because they were too small, so I would just poke my penis out of the fly. I'd happily stare at my rod as long as I had the privacy for it

I did this in the car a lot, and my mum had a children's music tape that she'd play that was cowboy-themed, hence the horse.

One of the songs I managed to find online earlier this year, to this day I still get horny if I listen to it
>>
>>38226713
please be my gf

lkjsdf
>>
>You will never be a student in a hentai high school where you're getting into lewd situations every day
>>
>>38226713
>tfw will never make a sick femanon cum
>>
>>38226713
Taking care of a sick gf is something that has always appealed to me, although I've never thought of it as a sexual thing.
>>
I want a girl who absolutely loves it when I lick her asshole, but at the same time is very ashamed of how much she likes it because it makes her feel dirty and depraved.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.