[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for another kms thread. Post information about how, wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: end.jpg (44KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
44KB, 479x720px
Time for another kms thread.

Post information about how, when, why and the song that will be playing when they find your body.

>How
exit bag probably
>When
the birthday i become a wizard, only 7 years left
>Why
a lifetime of rejection and the lingering self hatred and difficulty being near people that comes from it
>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDhGuEGgyc

I hope the woman I love is waiting on the other side, pic not related
>>
So you're going to spend seven entire years just wallowing in self pity before killing yourself? That makes no sense.
>>
>>38226205

amen, thats kinda sad bro like if you gonna kill yourself at least do a lil somethin with your time my g
>>
It's fucking surreal that these kinds of threads seem completely normal to me
>>
File: end2.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
end2.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>38226205
*self hatred
not the same thing
and yes I will, the only great thing I will have accomplished is staying away from 3d
>>38226238
no real point
>>
>>38226286
You pity yourself too, it's obvious even just form your OP post

Stop using some suicide fantasy as an escape and take some responsibility.
>>
File: 1440008914559.gif (401KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
1440008914559.gif
401KB, 500x197px
>>38226169
>How
Boat prepped to sink, over some deep ocean trench, pull plug and as it slowly sinks I blow my brains out with a shotgun
>When
When I've wrapped all my shit up
>Why
Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired
>Song
Nobody will ever find or know anything and songs are for dramaturgical emo queens.
>>
>>38226169
>How
hanging
>When
A couple of months
>Why
Severe mental illness
>song
no song
>>
File: end3.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
end3.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
>>38226320
oh i see you must know more about my life then I do
>>38226336
i know the tiredness, fair enough on the song, rest well anon
>>38226355
i'm sorry anon, i hope you rest in peace
>>
>>38226399
"a lifetime of rejection" is very clearly pitying yourself
>>
>>38226169
>How
Probably exit bag
Or maybe head on the train tracks on the last shift on Friday so it doesn't close down the line for too long, I feel bad for the drivee though

>When
This time next year on conditions, maybe Jan next year if next 6 months are no improvement

>Why
26 never had a gf, 8 years into 4 year degree, all friends have graduated and are working, I'm in same place I was 5 years ago, family are really disappointed and are tired of helping out financially. If I don't pass most of my topics this semester it'll mean an extra year and there's just no way I can explain that, it's hard enough trying to explain the situation now.

No song, I don't want my housemates to find my body, want to see if there is some sort of service that can just come take the body. But might listen to Helios songs like Sonora Lac when I go to do it
>>
What are some painless and instant ways? Hanging and shotgun seems scary since you could be found and some how have bad aim and just hit a part of the brain you can live without. plus with guns i wonder if its like you shoot yourself and stay consciousnuntil you bleed out but doctors could get to you before you die :/

too bad you cant just decide you wanna have a brain aneurysm

and if you survive hanging or a shotgun you get any guns taken by the feds inthink which is shit
>>
What do you think happens after death as far as consciousness? i hope there isnt any
>>
>How
still up for debate, but right now im leaning to driving out to the middle of nowhere, standing in a strong river and shooting myself in the head. if by some miracle i survive the bullet, i will just drown
>When
few days after i finish either my undergrad, or JD
>Why
crippling depression, anxiety, social ineptness, lack of future and vision, or drive for that matter, nihilistic tenancies, self hatred of an extreme level
>Song
idk what ill listen to on the drive out there, but ultimately the coursing of the river will be my motif
>>
>>38226169
>How
I've saved several bottles of sleeping pills.
>When
When my mom goes on vacation in Sept. OR on my 36th birthday.
>Why
I've been completely isolated for 10+ years and nothing is ever going to get better. In fact, everything has gotten worse the more time that passes. If someone wants me before Sept I'll consider living.
>Song
Probably no song, but I might listen to hours of my favorite music beforehand.
>>
File: end4.jpg (53KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
end4.jpg
53KB, 680x680px
>>38226420
what i feel was cause by my past, not by any retrospect of it
please continue to post though
>>38226425
i'm sorry everything seemed to go wrong, i admire your song choice anon, rest well
>>38226464
exit bag is supposed to be the best way but i've only read
>>38226488
hopefully rest, like an eternity of waking on a day off
>>38226512
a lack of drive has always been one of my issues as well, perhaps i was born without something, rest well anon
>>38226557
i feel for your isolation but only to a degree, may you rest well anon
>>
>how
Slitting wrist while on drugs so i fade without the pain in the bathtub.
>when
Probably after my moms wedding
>why
Failed at everything, discharged from bootcamp with a knee injury, failed at school, ex fiance cheated on me with my best friend.
>song
https://youtu.be/6ZBdASROlkc this will be playing as i wait to die.
>>
File: I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png
83KB, 696x931px
>>38226169
How
>Hanging by a bedsheet on my patio before I would normally go to bed.
When
>End of the summer
Why
>Haven't been in love since I was in elementary school. Useless man child, I've been going to bed anywhere from 1 to 2:30 on school days since I was 11 and just don't have the motivation to get better and don't think I have the energy to get better
>Song
First time I tried to kill myself I was A.O.K to go out listening to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lALI9UXOv18
But you can't expect me to be able to time when people will find my body.
>>38226205
Yeah this makes no sense to me either. The only reason I'm not killing myself now is that it's summer and I started taking anti-depressants. During the average school week I think about suicide, anywhere from 10-16 times a week.
>>
>How
Pills
>When
Until my passion goes away
>Why
I live and thrive through isolation. I lack the ability to interact with anyone and live with depression because of it. I have pigments of imagination and physical things that delay my death but it's all by choice. People around me call me emotionless and see nothing. I agree even though what they see is a facade, a mask I always love wearing. Life's gone stupid I'm not affected in any way and seek what's next after.
>Song
Kamiyada - taleofaghost
>>
>>38226617
Wrists don't work very well unless you do your ankles, too.
>>
is 2 shotgun slugs at once even at the wrong angle still probably gonna turn the lights out instantly? i likebthe idea of that as well as nembutal but its like impossible to get
>>
>>38226745
Oh i plan on digging deep, if that doesn't work the drugs and alcohol will kill me.
>>
File: Wojak.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
17KB, 273x200px
>how
Carbon Monoxide
>When
When I turn 30
>Why
Mental Illness and don't want to be old
>Song
Sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvTBRgw9tM
>>
>>38226169
>how
west africa, working under some back-woods pmc fighting for control over some niglet-infested diamond mines (now that france has fallen to shit, anything better than the foreign legion?)
>when
the fucking instant my resume is complete and i can sign up
>why
army denied me combat because of my shit ankle, trying to design a robotic replacement without any luck because of my lack of knowledge. woman i wanted to marry said 'no' the proceeded to go after some ugly fuck that's 6'4. want to go to valhalla, so a grusome death in battle it is.
>song
whatever the fuck plays in valhalla, as for the men next to me: gunfire and ringing ears.
if i can't do this i'm just drinking my self to death. i'd rather die than go to college for a degree i can never use in a field i hate. i'm gettin real tired of the cards i've been dealt here.
>>
File: trvefeels10.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
trvefeels10.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
>how
Pills and liquor, might black out in my bathtub.
>when
My birthday, in a few months. It seems like the nice thing to do, since this way my parents will only be sad one day a year instead of two.
>why
After spending a life time alone, I became lonely. My virginity is driving me insane while every other part of my life gets worse and worse as well. I don't have a job, I'm on academic alert, and I have no friends. Things will never get better.
>song
I don't know, I'll probably listen to a few of my favorite albums and watch some of my favorite movies before hand. I'm thinking Child In Time by Deep Purple.

>>38226258
I know right? It's such a strange feeling being out in public, like on a bus and realizing almost no one is suicidal and that it's not normal to feel this way.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 350x224px
https://vektroid.bandcamp.com/album/polytravellers

i want to fade away listening to the first three songs

pls tell me what you think to me it fits it but dont know how to fade away
>>
File: end5.gif (256KB, 680x498px) Image search: [Google]
end5.gif
256KB, 680x498px
>>38226617
your song is fitting, i hope it plays you out well
>ex fiance cheated on me with my best friend.
this is pure evil, i'm sorry anon, rest in peace
>>38226728
i have some debts to repay so that when i do go no one can force themselves to be angry at me, they will hate me simply because they always have, and i wouldnt hold it against them
appropriate timing for the deed, may you rest well
>>38226743
i'm sorry for your pain anon, your song is very appropriate, rest well
>>38226791
how much longer do you have anon? either way rest in peace
>>38226799
may valhalla take you in, fight well, die well
>>38226808
i know the feeling anon, my parents wont handle it well, may your soul find rest
>>38226817
I think it fades well anon, i'm not sure how you'd do it but i hope it carries you out gracefully
>>
>How
Leap from the GWB
>When
If money doesn't magically fall into my lap by December then I'll do it on the 2nd of the month which is my 27th birthday
>Why
I don't like living, I don't want responsibility, I didn't fucking ask for this
>Song
Komm Susser Tod from EoE
>>
File: 1485878980304.jpg (30KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485878980304.jpg
30KB, 348x500px
>>38226169
>How
Most likely some form of suffocating, helium, CO2, maybe something else.
>When
~10-3 years more, and I'm done.
>Why
Its like this question has a point behind it, but there are no valid points in this universe at all.
>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrE5OCRgfSg
Maybe, it wont fit my death, but at least it sounds satisfying.
>>
File: 1476573726867.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476573726867.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38226743
Your description of why you wish to commit suicide is the first time I have ever seen what I feel put into words.
>>
>all these teenagers thinking pills will kill them
You'll just have a seizure and end up a vegetable, and then everyone will laugh even harder at the fact that you couldn't even kill yourself properly.
>>
>how
whatever's fast and painless
>when
30th birthday
>why
wizadry
autism
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_VluBnUns8
>>
>>38227744
Nahh my family is heavy on Catholicism they'll say pull the plug.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.