[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads, i have a dilemna, I met a girl online on omegle on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496683751125.jpg (385KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496683751125.jpg
385KB, 800x600px
Hey lads, i have a dilemna, I met a girl online on omegle on the /r9k/ tag. We were talking, she presented herself online like she was some nice qt virgin princess and I ate it up.

We just started dating and refer to ourselves as bf/gf and the usual shit, however I found out from an omegle bro who guessed her work, hair, body type, etc when i told him I met her off omegle's r9k tag. Said she showed her tits to him and watched him jack off and all his e-friends on skype and shit did too.

However she is still a virgin in real life. I need advice. I still like her. But i feel like I should leave if this is the case unless you guys convince me otherwise. I'm hurt. I've sucked on her tirs, fingered her, grabbed her ass, but no fucking yet.

What should I do? I feel like the answer is obvious...
>>
Can I please get some advice. I just want to talk about this with someone, and i have no friends... except her... i'm about to skype her now
>>
>>38225995
The answer is very obvious OP
She is only on the /r9k/ tag for attention and if given the chance she will hop on other mens dicks, don't be a cuck OP, we might be lonely losers but we aren't cucks.
>>
>>38225995
Nigger are you really dumb enough to still think she's a virgin that bitch has probably had more cocks inside her than a fucking rooster nest
>>
>>38226113
youre right. I can't be a cuck.

>>>38225995 (OP)
She still has her cherry apparently so I'm inclined to actually believe that. She sits all day inside with her parents besides work. I was her first kiss and I believe it cause she was bad at kissing, but once after that quickly escalated to tiddie sucking and letting me grab her bare ass on our same first date.
>>
>>38226154
sorry meant for

>>38226118

Im about to skype her now actually. Still feel so bad. I just hung out with her yesterday, she was all cute and softspoken. fuck.
>>
File: 1496586660360.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1496586660360.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>38225995
>cute
>not overweight
>camwhore
>/r9k/ tag on omegle
>>
>>38226189
she's overweight but not like grossly obese. Can you expand on your greentext thoughts please.
>>
bump. skyping with her now. its 11 guys she's done that with.
>>
File: Dennis Disgusted.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Disgusted.gif
1MB, 250x233px
bump another. You guys helped me get this far and i need help now. I love you faggots though. I'm fucking torn.
>>
>>38225995
lmao shit is her name elena? she is notorious for being an omegle whore lmao broooooo you damn cuck hahaha
>>
File: 1497378154386.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1497378154386.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>38227461
Life is hard mate. can't tell you anything because there is a good chance I'll be the one making a thread even more pathetic than this in the future, this is the life of us who decided to take the gamble that is looking for a gf in /r9k/, take it at heart and greentext the hilarious shit
>>
>>38225995
How did his buddies on skype watch too? He might be lying to you
>>
>>38225995
>she showed her tits to him and watched him jack off and all his e-friends on skype and shit did too.

If what he said is true then I would just be more skeptical about her, she could of done it because she is bored, lonely and craves attention or just because she is a slut. I wouldn't say dump her but don't be a cuck to her either, if she seems suspicious question it or if you see some validity to her cheating leave her straight away simple as that, just don't be a beta bitch.
>>
Poker is a great game. You guys would enjoy it.
>>
Its for attention, you'll be her one of many 'boyfriends' and she wants you to string her along. She knows you'll be attracted to the idea of her and attracted to the attention she gives you that you've never had, so she uses it to string you along.
Don't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.