[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most disturbing thing that you've done that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: e65.jpg (32KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
e65.jpg
32KB, 551x550px
What is the most disturbing thing that you've done that nobody must find out?

I'm not very good at greentexts so bare with me here.

>16 year old me
>Family goes over to cousins' for dinner
>Play with Katie (3 year old niece)
>fun time
>Felt like a strong bond with her
> Parents happy cause I never socialize
>ffw meal time
>Chowing down delish food
>Katie's mom asks if I want to feed her
>Go for it
>Do the here comes the train thing
>Gain cousins' trust
>Everyone finishes their food
>Cousin asks if I want to play with Katie some more
>H*ck yeah
>Let us play in her room unsupervised
>Play with toys, read fairy tales, all that cheesy stuff
>Mother says time to go home
>"You'll be lucky if Katie lets you go without giving her hugs and kisses" -Katie's mom
>Reaches for hug and kisses me on the lips
>"H-Hey Katie can you open your mouth"
>Basically french kiss her and taste her mouth
>"Wut wuz that"
>"I was just giving you a another kiss"
>"oh ok!"
>Everyone thinks I'm good with kids now but they still don't know the horrible truth

Tfw your first kiss was to your 3 year old neice.
>>
That was significantly less terrible than I expected after the first three lines

I don't know how you could kiss a toddler though, they are disgusting and they all smell similar to how tards smell.
>>
jerked off to non lewd pictures of a 11 year old oops
>>
>>38225817
>Be in Boy Scouts
>Staying at some mexican's cabin for 5 days
>Movies and snow activites, it was hella fun
>About 10 kids there
>After watching the titanic's death and nude scenes on guy says we should watch The Proposal
>During the strip club scene, as we pause the movie to take the time to examine the male strippers leg hairs this annoying autist starts barking and pretends to be a dog (in reality he was a rick kid who thought he was funny and better than everyone)
>Annoyed, one guy convinces him to get in the dog cage
>He locks the dog cage and asks for a belt
>I had him a belt and he whips this kid in the cage who barks a bit more until growing angry (not too hard, mostly it hits the edge of the large cage)
>I sit through the rest pf the movie in silence
>He is in the cage for a good 1-2hrs
>Feel horrible abput handing him the belt or not saying anything
>The guy who whipped him is now in jail for I think 75 years
>>
>>38225817
when I was in elementary I tripped a kid, he felt, hurt his head, whent into a coma, woke up a year later, completly ratarded.
That happened 16 years ago, and no one knows it was me
>>
>>38225852
She was actually surprisingly pretty for a 3 year old. It's something different from every other toddler you see in the streets. Her eyes were what bought me though, I just couldn't help myself because her eyes were just too beautiful
>>
>>38225959
>The guy who whipped him is now in jail for I think 75 years

wat, plis explain this
>>
>>38226017
I thought he got 75 year sentence for whipping him
>>
>>38226017
What the fuck? I didn't think you could get such a sentence for selling drugs in America
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (120KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
120KB, 425x282px
>>38226017
>selling virtually harmless drugs and owning a gun without permission gets you as much prison time as the time between now and WW2
>>
>>38226242
That seems fucked up. I don't even think those activities should be legal, but 75 years is functionally a life sentence.
>>
>>38225980
how does it feel to have completely ruined someone's life
>>
>>38226242
Holy shit, looking back, im reading the most recent news artile om him, no guns but fuck he was an idiot, i'd quote the article but you'd find who he is
>>
>Posting your confessions on a known honey pot
>Ever
>>
>>38226263
Eh I probably exaggerated, the minimum sentence is 20 years for the ammount he had, i went into detail in another post but I gave out too much info and someone coul've found a news article on him
>>
>>38225983

How old is she now? Does she remember?
>>
>>38226335
I dis not know anything was happening, only found out when a friend saw his mugshot on the news
>>
>>38226302
the dudes life is as ruined as it possible could be already
>>
>>38226358
She is 6 years old now, I haven't gotten any pissed off messages from my cousins so I'm going to assume not. But I am worried that one day she will remember it and tell someone because I have memories of things happening when I was 3.
>>
>>38226281
3 lifes, because their parents where stucked with a retard who still poops his pants
>>
>>38225817
>tried to fuck cat
>experimented with male cousin when i was 4 or something
>sexted many underage grills
>put a glue stick in my butt when i was feeling degenerate
>raped ex gf
>went through with an abortion
>>
>>38226387
Ok I did some more research, it is hos second time caught selling lsd so no less than 20. God he was an idiot though. Sorry I purged my replies but using them I was able to backtrack and find his identity
>>
>>38226364
I mean do what you do but I just think in the future your posts could be linked.
>>
>>38226497
What happened? Give less info or something
>>
>>38226526
He sold a bunch of hard drugs basically and got caught agian
>>
>>38226549
http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/convicted-drug-dealer-sentenced-to-life-plus-75-years-ep-407310512-358383791.html
Is it this one OP?
>>
>>38226578
No, also im not op but cant say why its wrong
>>
>>38226653
It was not ops comment it was mine
>>
>>38226712
I deleate like 5 but they said things that lead to the guys news article so i dont want to say, nothing good comes from finding out someones identity on 4chan
>>
File: 1499019656950.jpg (26KB, 199x308px) Image search: [Google]
1499019656950.jpg
26KB, 199x308px
I've nutted on a printed picture of Natalia Poklonskaya and smeared my cum over her printed face.

I don't regret it, felt good man.
>>
Bought into /r9k/ memeing and pressure and had an inbred kid.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.