[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another mom thinks I'm a drug addict episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1499378627756.jpg (20KB, 393x297px) Image search: [Google]
1499378627756.jpg
20KB, 393x297px
>it's another mom thinks I'm a drug addict episode
>It's another mom thinks I masturbate all day episode
>It's another mom asks if I have no friends episode
>It's another mom suggests getting a job in computers episode
>It's another mom brings up my old school friends and how great their lives are going episode
>It's another mom thinks I hate myself because I workout and don't eat shit episode
>It's another mom thinks I'm gay episode
>It's another mom thinks I'm a Satanist because she caught a glimpse of /x/ open on my computer episode
>it's another mom thinks I'm on drugs 24/7 episode
>It's another mom wonders where it all went so wrong despite having me grow up in a single parent household and be raised by the internet episode
What the hell woman, just go back to watching the TV, I'm moving out soon I promise
>>
>>38224822
You sound like a cool guy, wanna post discord so I can add you and you can vent to me? I'm really bored my dude
>>
>>38224822
>it's another anon complains about his parents he is leeching off episode
>>
Do we have the same mom anon?
>>
File: 1499327550753.jpg (60KB, 1014x712px) Image search: [Google]
1499327550753.jpg
60KB, 1014x712px
>>38225082
>implying I'm a leech
>just assumes I don't have a job and don't pay rent
>doesn't recognize the fact that I'm in the process of leaving

>it's another anon complains about his parents he is leeching off episode
>>parents
it's parent you illiterate jackass
>>
>it's another mom insists that I'm going to have a wife and 2.3 kids at some point episode
>it's another mom "reminds" me of things that I already know episode
>it's another mom is still in denial that she failed as a parent episode
>it's another mom treats me like a surrogate husband episode
>it's another mom forgets that I'm an adult and tries to force me to do something episode
>it's another mom won't shut up about getting a particular job episode
>>
File: 1499295833180 (1).jpg (86KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
1499295833180 (1).jpg
86KB, 508x339px
>it's another mom and dad think I've been spending too much time in the house and need to go outside and find a job episode
>it's another dad says that all it takes is showing up, speaking with the manager, and shaking his hand episode
>>
>it's another mom fails to turn you into a specific person and the lonely realization that you are a valid individual just the way you are makes you feel okay for once episode
>>
Good thing my mom is an uneducated spic who is medicated most of the time. She's just happy to have her children with her.
>>
>>38224822
You sound like a huge faggot. I feel sorry for your mom.
>>
>>38224822
willing to bet dubs at least 4 of those are at least sort of true anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.