[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw raised in the countryside >tfw your dad fell for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SCN_0006.jpg (389KB, 1288x831px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0006.jpg
389KB, 1288x831px
>tfw raised in the countryside
>tfw your dad fell for the rural meme because '''''''it's peaceful''''''

REEEEEE NOTHING HAPPENS HERE PEOPLE ARE OLD AND BORING INTERNET IS SLOW
>>
>>38224726
If you were a city dweller you'd have cut off ur dick or some shit by now be grateful
>>
>lived in the country
>still a bit of a robot but I had a friend and a gf
>manage to "escape" and go to college in a city
>come back and my girl got married to someone else
>already has a kid and pregnant again
>go back to the city for work
>I will never fit in
>probably going to die alone
>>
>>38224759
That wouldn't necessarily have to happen and you know it. Pros compensate the cons. At least while you're young.

I'm talking rural here, really rural. Not 1st world boring but almost up-to-date rural.
>>
>>38224726
As a 24 year old virgin I will tell you that nothing good will come if you stay. You know how in games the hero leaves his village for adventure? That's what you have to do in real life. Small towns don't have jobs or women. Please escape >>38224726
>>
Rural life seems comfy af. Suburban life is boring.
>>
Cities are fucking way overrated. I regret growing up in one.
>>
>>38224977
I've always known staying here would drive me crazy. In fact, that's exactly how I see it, word by word.

My situation has its intricacies, though.
>>
>>38225176
Suburban life might be the worst deal out of the three, even.
>>
Pre-2000 countryside life was great. Before parents were too scared to let their children play outside with other children and people actually went outside and talked to each other. The 21st century is the real culprit.
>>
>>38225804
t. boomer newspaper moustache'd commentator
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.