[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that people do that are your pet peeves >people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: 1428903640722.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1428903640722.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
ITT: Things that people do that are your pet peeves

>people that randomly break out into song or sing a verse from a rap song, who are trying to pretend they are spontaneous and silly but they really try to put effort into their 2 seconds of singing to show off how talented they are
>people that nod their head when you're talking to them, what am I a fucking toddler I don't need you acknowledging that I'm talking every 5 seconds
>people that do extra-strong handshakes where it actually is hurting your hand, FUCK off I don't give a fuck how strong you are there is literally no fucking reason to put my hand in a goddamn vice grip
>girls who do "cute" sneezes where they sneeze and their friend next to them says "your sneezes are sooo cute melissa, teehee" just fuck off
>People who cough or sneeze in public very loudly and make NO attempt to suppress the sound, whenever I cough or sneeze I always try to fucking muffle it or hold it in, stop fucking making loud noises that are completely avoidable
>People who yawn loudly, yet another thing that should be fucking SUPPRESSED NOBODY FUCKING WANTS TO KNOW HOW TIRED YOU ARE, DON'T YAWN OVERLY LOUD
>people who stare too intently into your eyes when you're talking with them, this makes some people fucking anxious so if someone is looking away from you stop staring at their fucking eyes they know you're listening but you're just making it needlessly awkward
>people who go "mmmmmmm" or make noises when they eat food. Just shut the fuck up.
>people who nod their heads when they're eating a delicious food. You look like a fucking moron when you do this do you know that?
>People who ask "how are you?" NObody actually fucking cares how "I am", just fucking say HELLO so I don't have to awkardly say "i'm fine, thanks" and then you get fucking offended cuz I didn't ask how you were, well I don't fucking CARE how you are just start this miserable conversation so we can end it already, 90% of the time you'll answer "good" or "fine"
>>
People on 4chan who make obnoxiously long lists of things that annoy them into threads. Like seriously? Just end it.
>>
>>38224550

You seem like a good fit for this place OP
>>
>>38224550

>When that person you're forced to work with starts singing normie songs out of nowhere

Makes me fucking uncomfortable
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-010004.png (339KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-010004.png
339KB, 720x1280px
originaiolioo
>>
File: aaaaaagh.png (440KB, 782x654px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaagh.png
440KB, 782x654px
>people that go "OMG this is my jam!" with every song that comes on
>people that bite the fork when they are eating or their mouths coming open
>people who slurp their coffee
>people who never close their mouths and have big teeth (Looking at you, my niece. Nobody finds your loudness and pretentious attitude cute, you fucking dumb bitch)
>people that stack up mental illness like a collection or have a sort of display of it like it's something to be proud of "It makes me unique LOLZ teh internet[spoiler/]
>people with weak handshakes and never look me in the fucking eye
>people with nose rings (it's a red flag)
>art students that think their better than you because you're in network engineering and wireless communications. Fucking retards. Have fun living off mommy and daddy's money until you get a real job and are paying off debt for school until you're six feet under and are still being taxed for it
>gay people that have their whole lives revolve around it, and either off themselves or change from the ground up after hitting rock bottom when the realize that no one cares that you're gay. It doesn't make you unique or interesting.

But, damn does it feel good to shit on people that are assholes to you when you make more money than them and have more expertise in a field.
>>
>>38224550
Why is asking "how are you?" even a polite thing to do? Asking "can you say yes?" gives the same response and tells you as much about how you feel. baka
>>
>>38224892
>people that bite the fork when they are eating or their mouths coming open
HOW DO I STOP DOING THIS
>>
>>38224550
OP is a full blown autist.

Nodding during conversation conveys empathy and shows they're listening you fucking faggot.

You sound like a miserable cunt.
>>
> People who smack their lips when they eat
>Stacies, basic white girls
>People who stare at you. Not just a glance but when they feel the need to study you until theq moment you leave the room , Fuck off that's creepy.
>Touching, I'm not a "touchy-feely" person, It frightens me. If I know you well enough, I'll allow some degree of touching. Don't assume everyone likes touch, have some boundaries.
>people who are absent minded and don't focus when you're talking to them. Those who walk away from a conversation and those who are SO FUCKING BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IM HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE AND YOU INTERRUPT. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S QUICK WAIT YOUR TURN IDIOT.
>girls who wear chokers, you're not speshul. you look like a dog
>>
>>38225040
It feels like they are patronizing me. Like they feel I'm so fucking insecure I need their affirmation that they are "getting me" every 5 seconds. I don't. Sometimes people will nod their heads while I'm talking to them, then ask a question showing they literally didn't understand anything I said, demonstrating that head nodding during conversations is a fucking stupid, meaningless gesture. Then dumb motherfuckers think I'm not understanding them when I refuse to nod my head when they speak to me. God I hate people.
>>
>>38225108
"It feels like they are patronizing me. Like they feel I'm so fucking insecure I need their affirmation that they are "getting me" every 5 seconds"

The funny thing is you have these thoughts because you ARE insecure. Get out of your own head. Most people do not think this way you dummy.
>>
>pseudointellectuals
>people who take masculinity too seriously (hurr if u can't drive stick u ain't a man)
>pickup artists and their cultists
>people who bring speakers on the bus
>snobbish people
>most of /r9k/
>>
File: 546878484.jpg (579KB, 1477x1080px) Image search: [Google]
546878484.jpg
579KB, 1477x1080px
>people who clap while laughing at a joke
>>
>People who are like 'I hate small talk I only talk about intellectual subjects' as if that makes them a better person.
>>
>people that ride my fucking bumper
I'm going the speed limit you fucking dick, you're in that much of a rush just pass me. Sometimes just wanna slam on my brakes.
>>
File: 1499379069283.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
1499379069283.png
377KB, 598x916px
>people that feel the need to greet everyone they pass when walking
>people that ask for your social media accounts and act freak out when you tell them you don't have any
>people who touch you for no fucking reason
>people that EAT WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU NOT MANAGE TO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH YOU LITERAL SUBHUMAN
>people that are black or brown
>people who are always eating or drinking
>people that never break eye contact
>people that give their children any access to technology
>people in restaurants that feel the need to talk to you despite being at a separate table
>people in cars that stare at you on the sidewalk as they drive by
>people who's entire lives are identified by the forms of media or celebrities they follow
>people that mention reddit in real life
>"""men""" that wear graphic t-shirts
>people with tattoos and/or piercings
>foreigners that refuse to speak/learn english
>people that breathe heavily or breathe with their mouths
>people that constantly look at themselves in mirrors or their smartphones
>women that are absolutely caked in make up
>>
>>38225158
I only do this when im drunk enough.
Drunk me is normie af.
>>
When people with sunglasses walk past you and you JUST KNOW that hey were staring at you the entire time it took to pass you.
>>
People who need to take a picture of everything and upload it to social media
>>
>people that are going to ask me for favors and do A LOT of small talk so it doesn't look like they're only talking to me because they need a favor, bitch, I'm not that stupid
>>
>Studies have shown
>Doesnt cite said studies
>>
>people that you have a passing acquaintance with who insist on sucking you into some bullshit conversation whenever you happen to run into them out of the context you know them from.
>People who bullshit with cashiers and servers. Your jokes are not cute nor funny, nor are they brightening anyone's day. They are pissing everyone off and wasting everyone's time.
>Bitchy old women being snappish cunts to their husband for no discernable reason. Seems to happen a lot where I am.
>People who get offended when you don't remember their name, despite the fact that you've only met once or twice. You're not important to me, dipshit. You didn't make any discernable impact on my life. Get over yourself.
>>
>People who use their smartphones every 5 min while eating
Bonus rage points if they are in a call or are reading some kind of joke and start laughing
>>
>people who somehow find a way to get pissed at just about everything
You sound like my dad op
>>
>people that not only get in a conversation uninvited but also start answering questions that are not meant for them
>>
>Normies who think a hobby is weird and then said hobby becomes mainstream and do it themselves - aka like ASOIAF before GOT or playing Pokemon then Pokemon GO happens
>Old people who just gossip all day about todays youth
>When said old people complain that 'OH everyone is just staring at a screen these days. In my day we used to read books and read the news on the bus! Not stare at a screen it's killing their intellect!" and the people they're complaining about ARE reading books and reading news its just the platform they do it on has changed
>Speaking of old people, when they just don't understand today's job climate and housing climate as if you can find a job and a new house in a day anymore
>People who act up when they're drunk and use it as an excuse when in reality getting drunk just lowers your inhibitions a bit, makes you a bit sociable, slurs your words slightly and thats it.
>Vegans who wont shut the fuck up about their veganism
>skinny people who used to be fat who completely judge fat people because they can now
>People who argue about politics over social media as if they're gonna change the other persons opinion. Why argue with someone you've never met, won't ever meet again and won't change their political views? What points do you score from this? What difference are you making politically?
>Food snobs.
>>
>>38225271
kek
>>
File: 1476745826617.jpg (94KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476745826617.jpg
94KB, 550x550px
>People who use speaker when taking a call in public
>people who look at your phone screen when you use your phone in public
>people who talk too loudly
>people who fake a stutter or fake being shy to get attention and act "cute
>people who dance while listening to music on their headphones
>anyone who says "PC master race" or "console master race", no one cares, it's down to personal taste what you play videogames on
>people who say "I'm such a nerd" because they watched a few documentaries or read a few books
>people that when asked if they read anything say "no, reading is too boring", how much of a faggot can you possibly be?
>people who think "drumpf is literally Hitler"
>conservatives who think Hillary Clinton is the devil and worship "kek" and "kekistan"
>people who judge whatever drink I am having, "you like coke? I prefer pepsi" or "you drink Heineken? I prefer bud light"
>people who mention 4chan, reddit, tumblr or any other internet "culture" in real life as if it were their real culture
>>
>>38225605

Holy shit, my mom does this all the time. Her favorite move is to listen to my side of a phone conversation that has fuck all to do with her and start asking me questions about it as though she were a third participant. She then proceeds to try and shout over me so the person on the other line can hear her. Fuck off mom, damn.
>>
>>38225674
>"no, reading is too boring."

Pisses me off so much.
>>
>People who say they have 'anxiety' because they get a bit nervous in crowds
>People who say they are 'depressed' because they feel sad today
>People who say they are 'socially awkward' because they dunno what to say sometimes in a conversation
>People who say they have 'social anxiety' as they're a bit shy.
>>
The mere presence of other people near me seems to annoy me at this point. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>38225062
>holy shit this

I fucking HATE touching/being touched by people.
>>
>>38225271
>people that feel the need to greet everyone they pass when walking

i do this sometimes if I'm by myself, I thought it was just polite.
>>
>>38225674
>>38225740
>People who don't like a thing as much as I do piss me off.
Fuck. Off.
>>38225062
Perhaps they are "basic" because you don't know them well enough.
>>
>What music do you like?
>Anything but classical and country!
>>
File: 1465231100336.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1465231100336.png
18KB, 100x100px
>random strangers that suddenly strike up conversations while im basically in automaton mode
I get you're trying to be nice but i just wanna do my stuff and go home ree
>>
>>38226158
Exactly, it's not 2007 anymore. Deviantart is dead, sweetie.
>>
>>38224550
>people who make pet peeve threads on 4chan
>>
File: 1481828469183.png (127KB, 339x273px) Image search: [Google]
1481828469183.png
127KB, 339x273px
>>38226148
>I'm just gonna be an illiterate cunt because "reading is boring"
>whiteknighting for basic white bitches
Kill yourself.
>>
File: disgusted plankton.png (38KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted plankton.png
38KB, 175x200px
>>38226292
>people who complain about people making pet peeve threads on 4chan
Literally the worst
>>
>stemfags
My Cambridge law degree now makes me over a million a year, meanwhile stem-kiddies are over there acting smug that they're earning 100k fiddling with nuts and bolts like a monkey
>>
>>38226322
>I'm just gonna be an illiterate cunt because "reading is boring"
Just because you don't read books doesn't mean you are illiterate. I'm sure that everyone who has ever told you that "reading is boring" owns a smartphone.
>whiteknighting for basic white bitches
Thank you for saving my time by proving that replying to you is useless.
>>
File: stobbit.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
stobbit.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>38226329
>people who complain about people complaining about people making pet peeve threads on 4chan.
>>
>>38226382
a ***stem*** degree is the new liberal arts degree. it's useless in the job market, you need job experience or certs to do anything. doctors still need med school but there are only like 5 schools in the world worth going to.
>>
>>38225655
>skinny people who used to be fat who completely judge fat people because they can now

I do this and you can't stop me fatty
>>
>>38225740
It's true though. The internet provides me with instant gratification. Books simply cannot compete. I used to like books, but I no longer have the attention span for it.
>>
>fags that make their lifestyle revolve around being a fag like bitch I don't care. They're the same type of people whose argument against homophobes is "why do you care about what people do in the bedroom".
>people who get really ruffled up when they hear someone does drugs
>hardcore anti trump "people". He's not a particularly good president or a particularly bad one so far. Literally getting all their information from the legitimately twisted television news networks and Internet echo chambers.
>the deviant art type emo losers that draw autism tier oc in public. They always talk with the same cadences and repeat Reddit tier meme phrases, too. Bonus points if they don't even fit in contextually.
>people who always try to fill some cliche personality or role like life is some sort of video game or, even worse, an anime. I.E. That ""mysterious"" guy, the loud quirky nerd (usually doesn't notice their own smell), etc
>>
>>38226442
I knew it was gonna happen. I said that so many people were joining STEM and the job market will become over saturated.

So I went for a useless degree that I knew I'd at least enjoy and find easy instead. And now me and my friends are all in the same situation despite them doing STEM degrees.
>>
>>38226615
My fave thing about the Trump shit is that they think making snarky twitter remarks and arguing with Trumpists on twitter will actually make him step down as president.

Alternatively how the Trumpists think they're equally making a difference by arguing on twitter and defending him.

Twitter makes people think they're important and what they're doing is important, but their tweets are a droplet in the sea. Nobody notices. Nobody cares. But it makes them think they matter.
>>
>alt-righters who believe trump can do no wrong and will sperg out at the mere suggestion of the mildest of criticisms of him
They complain about special snowflakes but they're actually the easiest to trigger
>>
>>38226683
how do you even notice that stuff. i only have a few tech sites and entertainers/businessmen on twitter.

people who use social media (including 4chan) are mostly losers. losers always talk dumb shit. unless you make money on it i don't see why it would be meaningful. those same people who argue about the president on twitter probably argue about food and traffic, too. i'll bet 90% of their free time is spent watching and analyzing pop culture music/video/celebrities.
>>
>people who act like weed is some sort f miracle drug and cures cancer and every human disease and that there's nothing wrong with it
>People who politicize everything
>People who are proud of being idiots
>People who pretend they have a mental illness to be cool. Bitch i have OCD and I wouldn't wish it to you if you were my worst enemy
>People who steal stuff
>People who think science is an opinion
>NORMIES that were robots before ad then come here like they don't remember what it was like, with their stupid "just b urself" "this board is toxic so negative" "u guise won't achieve anything"
>Men acting like manliness is just being rude and serious and never showing feeling. Everything has to be about bitches and motorcycles and normie parties.
>People who think the earth is flat
>PEOPLE WHO DON'T FUCKING VACCINATE THEIR PIECES OF SHIT CHILDREN
>People who believe in natural and organic stuff because muh chemikillz
>the fucker who is reading this
>>
>people who unironically use the term 'degenerate'
All it signals is 'I don't like X based on my own subjective moral code'
>>
>>38225024
Suck the fork off. Use your lips.

>>38224892
My pet peeve is retards who can't spoiler properly
>>
>people that have to constantly post every semi-interesting moment of their lives on facebook/instagram/snapchat
>people that wear backwards hats
>people that try to talk to you about random shit at the gym when you have headphones in
>people that talk about how "lonely" they are when they just ended their last relationship a few months ago
>people who call sports "sportsball" or "handegg" to try to be condescending
>people who use the word "adult" as a verb
>>
>>38224550
Lean how to green faggotry
>>
File: 1498881052039.png (187KB, 570x534px) Image search: [Google]
1498881052039.png
187KB, 570x534px
>>38225062
>people who are absent minded and don't focus when you're talking to them

Motherfucker I don't have control of that. I've been that way since I could walk.

It's even worse when someone speaks in a monotone voice or speaks longer than 20 seconds.
>>
File: 1498976755482.png (488KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498976755482.png
488KB, 633x758px
>>38225271

Damn son.
>>
>>38224550
>frog poster has no idea how to greentext
Gtfo faggot nrmie reeeeeee
>>
>>38227759
>people who use the word "adult" as a verb
So tumblr?
>>
File: 1498639321803.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1498639321803.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>>38224550
>stand idly in the fucking doorway

MOVE.
>>
>>38225271
>foreigners that refuse to speak/learn english

Fuck off. You don't even fucking bother to at least learn how to say from 1 to 10 in our own language and then you fucking expect us to talk yours?
>>
>>38228890
Yes. If you're living in a country that speaks it then you have to learn it, there's no reason for them to learn yours.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.