[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autismal shit that you are pretty sure you only do >floss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1498983448230.jpg (34KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498983448230.jpg
34KB, 600x350px
Autismal shit that you are pretty sure you only do
>floss teeth with fingernails
>>
>>38224399
>eat nothing but lemons every other day
>>
>>38224399
I've done this, you're not alone
>>
>>38224399
>floss teeth with fingernails
mah nigga
who /long fingernails/ here?
>>
File: 1499308577700.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1499308577700.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>38224399
>flail around my room daydreaming when I'm alone, punching and kicking the air when imagining a fight scene

Who else here /maladaptivedaydreaming/?
>>
>>38224399
I do this thing where I make these squeaky autistic noises with my throat, otherwise I feel extremely uncomfortable.
>>
File: embarrassment.jpg (216KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassment.jpg
216KB, 657x657px
>>38224399
I'm probably not the only one but I sit alone in my room hours a day and listen to music on headphones and rock back and forth. And I mean leaning till my chest hits my knees and back till I hit my bed or wall.
I have vivid daydreams of being in cinematic situations or I take past memories and edit them to make them cooler. The speed of my rocking is controlled by whatever I'm doing in my head. For instance, action sequences and running make me rock fast because I have to feel at the same frequency as my avatar self in my head.
If I don't do this everyday I'll have an anxiety induced breakdown. I can only do it in certain places and I have to listen to different music in different assigned areas.
I have scars and bruises on my back from doing this since I was an infant
>>
>>38224399
I do that. My fongernails are usually stil attached when I do it tho.
Does that count kind sir
>>
>>38224929
I hate you desu
>>
You ain't the only one niggy
>>
>give fanatical speeches to the wall
>hand gestures and everything
>can do this easily for more than half an hour
>>
File: 1498865946082.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498865946082.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>38224929
Holy shit. This is actually me I have to actually move around to get my fix.
>>
>>38224960
Why
>>38225004
Yeah. I used to break my parents furniture because it was in the way of my coordinate.
>>
>>38225025
I never broke anything. I always preemptively moved things in the way of my path but my biggest problem was always hitting my toe.
>>
Long strings of curse words for little to no reason at all. So far, I only ever do it when I'm alone, but lately its bern slipping into my normal life, in front of people. I have to concentrate really hard to control myself. Its like I have fucking tourettes. I start doing it the very second I'm alone, because I'm always holding it back. The release of pressure is huge.
>>
File: music.jpg (55KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
55KB, 540x466px
>>38225119
I used to really like doing it in the corner of sofas.
Now I almost always sit cross-legged by my bed and rock against my bed frame.
I'm digging a really bad hole in my back that's scarring but I'll destroy anything I put between me and the frame.
I wish I could stop.
>>
>>38225185
Aw man that sucks. Try subtly going into a more beneficial position each time and maybe that will help.
>>
maladaptive daydreaming while listening to music & pacing back and forth in a room for hours on end. have done this at least every other day for years
>>
>lick my lips in an autistic kind of way
>daydream all the time about stupid shit that'll never happen
>avoid eye contact with everybody
>act like i don't know people in the streets and avoid them
>>
>>38224809
This is me except I literally do handflapping instead of punching and kicking. I'm not sure if I have autism but the flapping is a big tip-off due to it being one of the first things to come up on the subject of autismal stimming
>>
>>38224494
Okay explain.
Do you peel them and eat them like oranges? Do you just bite into them? How did this start?
>>
>>38224399
>when I eat pistachios, I save the most ideal-looking pistachio for last.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>live in an apartment with bigass windows
>occasionally lift my glass and nod my head when drinking just in case someone is watching
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.