[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How're you all this day? Anything blissful happen? Something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1915.png (457KB, 1121x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.png
457KB, 1121x1920px
How're you all this day? Anything blissful happen? Something you want to share? Feel free to do so, I don't really mind.
>>
LARP LARP LARP Philippines Philippines
>>
man your life must suck op lmao
>>
>>38223881
Whatever.
>>38223897
Oh, how was this deduced? It really doesn't by any means as a matter of fact it's constantly improving.
>>
>>38223873
I talked to a girl i didn't talked to for 6 years and we talked about 4 hours. Now my head spins full of doubt and hope.
I don't know what to think atm.
>>
>>38223913
>how was this deduced?
some dude who pretends to be a pinay and makes threads 24/7 obviously doesnt leave the house much
>>
>>38223873
Your posts are the best part of my days. Keep doing what you're doing, this shit is golden
>>
>>38223929
Hmmm, if anything at all that sounds very promising. I wish you all the more. I'm sure you'll find your way.
>>38223960
Pretend? Who's pretending? I don't leave the house? I'm sure you wouldn't know what I do in a given day, you sure like to assume a lot of others. Huh?
>>38223984
Oh, umm ok. I guess I can do that?
>>
>>38223873
fuck off Connie fagot

saged and again, I hope a Filipino cartel member dismembers you
>>
>>38224003
t-thanks hawaii girl form the internet
>>
>>38224004
Why would anyone worthwhile wish harm on another? That's very petty, you're so hopeless but I totally don't dislike you. As a matter of fact you must be hurting deeply. I'm sorry you're going through what you are.
>>38224025
You're welcome.
>>
File: Capture.png (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>38224004
>>38224025
he's not even from the philippines. he's some gay canadian dude
>>
File: Real Screencap.jpg (171KB, 1429x859px) Image search: [Google]
Real Screencap.jpg
171KB, 1429x859px
Connie "Poo in the Loo" Maheswaran a shit.
>>
>>38224053
This has been disproved. Feel free to keep posting it.
>>38224080
Oh?
>>
I did cocaine for the first time today, it's understandable how people get addicted to it
>>
>>38224106
>This has been disproved
It has? Can you please present your counter proof.
>>
File: beloved.jpg (83KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
beloved.jpg
83KB, 1024x951px
Oh, my sweet summer flower, how these wicked posters try to demonize you. Why do you stand there and take it? Your inaction only teases my imagination. Is it that their words don't mean anything to you, or, dare I say, are you too strong for these mortal men? Do you feign your wounds only to entertain them? Your character is an enigma, and the worst of it is that I'll never truly solve the puzzle that is you. You're the forbidden Christmas gift sitting under the tree on the Eve, your wrapping being bland and generic with your contents having potential beyond my wildest fantasies. You should know, my gift, that Christmas will come eventually. I just have to keep waiting. Christmas will come eventually, just have to keep waiting.
>>
>>38224181
>Your inaction only teases my imagination
it's a fetish now move along, his penis is in his hand
>>
>>38224149
Oh? Well please be careful, from what I know of that substance you shouldn't inhale large quantities as it causes cardiac arrest in some cases. I think?
>>38224168
Browse the archive if you need to, I'm not going through this again. It's really laughable at this point.
>>38224181
Yay, you're back. I haven't seen you in a while. Kind of missed you, kind of. Mainly because you're pretty weird sometimes. A good sort of weird? I don't know.
>>38224211
Hate to disappoint but I've no fetishism apparent. I'm not a deviant of any sort.
>>
I'm doing good.
Our group just took the first step towards our greater future.
Anyone can come and help us.
>>
I realized just how little programming I've learned beyond syntax and chopping something I want into the same general format as the exercises I've done. But that's a good thing because now I can redirect my efforts to actual problem solving.
>>
>>38224277
Glad to hear that's so. What group would that be? I'm curious now.
>>38224317
At least you've solved a dilemma, now you can focus on your strong suits. I would only say this.
>>
File: Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png (28KB, 1350x594px) Image search: [Google]
Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png
28KB, 1350x594px
>>38224326
Solitaries Sans Maisons.
We're a group that seeks to create an Outer Heaven for robots.
We're planning now.
Why not have a look?
DHK8vd
>>
>>38224380
Huh, is that to a Discord group? I haven't one made but I'm sure others may or may not be willing to join. Wish you well on that endeavor.
>>
>>38224493
Yeah you can just check it out don't even need to make an account just a name.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.