[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the rest of your life, you can have an unlimited supply of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: unilever.jpg (1MB, 1452x1049px) Image search: [Google]
unilever.jpg
1MB, 1452x1049px
For the rest of your life, you can have an unlimited supply of this box.The catch is, you can only choose one flavor. You can never taste the other two again.

Which do you choose, /r9k/?

im grape
>>
>>38223686
is it all I get to eat? You need to be more specific with this hypotheticals my guy.
>>
File: SMUG.gif (1MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.gif
1MB, 400x267px
those look great
i bet they would be nice in strawberry flavour
>>
Strawberry if they have it. If not, then Cherry.
>>
grape is easily the best, orange is gross and i get sick of cherry flavored things pretty soon
>>
I don't like grape that much, so I have to go with cherry.
>>
>>38223686
I'd take grape bls.
Can I still get the other two flavors, even if I can't taste them? I'd give them to mommy and daddy and my brother and I guess that's it.
>>
>>38223686
>not sugar free
Into the trash.
>>
>>38223705
It's not all you get to eat, but you can never access the flavors of the other two popsicles on thr box
>>
cherry a best
>>
File: 1491617713317.jpg (84KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1491617713317.jpg
84KB, 1200x1185px
Orange
Anyone who doesn't pick orange is retarded
>>
Good lord, cherry. Is this even a question?
>>
orange is the best flavor, i usually buy these and only eat the orange flavor. i throw the rest in the trash
>>
>>38223686
if it is ice cream can let my unlimited box be no sugar added, fresh organic fruit pops instead

if not then fudge pops version
>>
>>38223714
It says on the fucking box your options, anon
>>
grape of course
>>
I used to love these as a kid. My favorite was always cherry.
>>
>>38223686
Cherry, obviously.
>>
I feel like grape is the perfect flavor for this kind of thing. It isn't as strong as cherry so you won't get sick of it as fast, and not as bland (imo) as orange so you still get some flavor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.