[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i accept the fact the jews cut my penis skin off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470220620678.jpg (36KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1470220620678.jpg
36KB, 313x313px
How do i accept the fact the jews cut my penis skin off?
Seriously. Fuck.
>>
>>38223291
go digging thru a biological waste dumpster find a foreskin that looks like yours and scotch tape it back on if it means that much to you.
>>
>>38223291
idk.... still bothers me sometimes to be quite honest famalam. just go camping a lot, do an activity that requires you to get dirty so you have an excuse to say "i do something that makes me get dirty and since im circumcised im not going to get my shit infected." makes me feel better, you know?
>>
>>38223291
>waaah! waaaah! I underwent a basic medical process
by not being such a bitch
>>
>>38223360
>basic medical process

medical implies theres something that needs to be fixed/cured
>>
>>38223291
It wasn't the Jews really. Perhaps indirectly, but it was really your parents, Dr. Kellogg, and America's anti-masturbatory Puritan culture
>>
>>38223435
No, it was people thinking the ancient Israelites were pure because they chopped penis skin in spite of breaking all of g_d's other laws. Paul said xians could be uncut.
>>
>>38223435
This, if it was just "da joos" this country would be a lot different. It's all desertnigger religions rolled into one that caused it, and rather than just stop doing it after everyone realized it was uneccessary and only being done to try and make masturbation not feel good, they doubled down and said it was for health benefits because one study said out of these five niggers in africa only the circumcised one didn't get HIV because his dick hurt too much afterwards to get it up.
>>
>>38223291
The guy did a good job on mine, I'm 8"x6" and it's a pretty aesthetic look
>>
>>38223360
shut the fuck up retard
its unnecessary and doesnt give you as much pleasure. Its like if someone at birth put acid on your tongue so in the future nothing tastes as good as it should. Youd be pissed, wouldnt you?
Fuckwad
>>
>>38223332
that's all well and good, but even my 100% natural sensitive unmutilated dick never gets infected, because that doesn't actually happen and it's just a lie they tell you to justify genital mutilation
>>
>>38223624
well do you do dirty things?
>>
>>38223607
But tasting is far more important then rubbing our dicks you complete faggot.
>>
>>38223559
But it became a thing in America because they though it stopped kids from masturbating. Dr. Kellogg recommended it as a treatment/punishment for masturbating kids. Having read his writings, I believe he was actually a sadomasochist, a seriously perverted guy who unfortunately got into a position where he was able to practice his sexual deviation on children under the guise of Christian piousness.
>>
>>38223717
>tfw youre a living testament to kellogg's sexual perversions

>>38223712
yeah but its still not living life to its fullest
ill never be able to live and feel things the way others do because of that FUCKING CEREAL GUY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.