[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon what do you do all day anyways? You don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 0805 - IueijRy.jpg (66KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
0805 - IueijRy.jpg
66KB, 600x597px
>"Anon what do you do all day anyways? You don't have a job so you must do SOMETHING all day, right? Go on, please tell me what you do with your massive abundance of freetime,, surely you must been pursuing numerous artistic outlets, right?"

Ha... ha... dumb normies don't know that us NEETs train Olympic weightlifting with the Bulgarian Method, read 20th century French philosophers, make oil paintings, record music, work on open source software projects, volunteer at charities and practice carpentry and multiple musical instruments instead of working for SHEKELBURG and GREENSTEIN-SCHLOMOBERG Corp... stupid normalfags lol

...When will the dumb normies learn that having a job that provides them with disposable income, friends, sex, a consistent schedule to their day and parents who arent ashamed of them will NOT make them fulfilled, unlike US Neets, The true Societal Elites?
>>
Hello? Anyone out there? Hello?
>>
This is one of the most reposted pepes and I still don't understand what it's supposed to actually be.
>>
>>38223485
A crying frog.
>>
>>38223520
*of white supremacy
>>
Just say you're working on your golf game.
>>
>>38223558
I'm starting to think they might be right and the neet life isn't that great.
>>
>>38223520
What are the black lines? Why is there a random one on his right eye? At first I thought it was facial hair or something but not anymore.
>>
>>38223729
I was NEET for awhile and am going NEET again next year. What makes the difference is the preparation. If you're living on the edge, financially, you won't enjoy it.

But if you set yourself up from the word "go", it's pretty nice.

NEET life is all about careful planning. Where's your money going to come from? What will you do with your time?

If you don't have good answers to these questions, don't go NEET
>>
>>38223963
It feels like the only way to be a NEET is to have a lot of investments. And even then I'd argue that the average person would be happier working than unemployed.

There's a reason elderly people who have multi million networths choose to get jobs at grocery stores and shit, even if part time. It's the difference between self learning using the internet and structured learning in a college. Vast majority of people cant do it.
>>
If you're unfulfilled why not take charge of your future?
Why not join an Outer Heaven for loners?
>>
Do you actually lift following the fkin bulgarian method ? That alone is enough to impress most people.

The rest is also fine, except reading any french philosophy after Descartes is a waste of time unless you're i terested in their history.
>>
>>38224556
It was sarcasm. The point was we make neet life so great but in reality I just spend all day on 4chan or anime.
>>
>>38224849
I'm a NEET, and without meming, I can cook at a level better than most, go running(I run about 5-6 k now every 2nd day or so), am programming a shitty game that I work on every day and a less shitty game that I haven't quite gotten the motivation to really get going on yet, and I used to work on learning japanese and write novels every day but I had to stop because I got RSI and never really got back into doing it. Starting running is honestly the best place to start, it will give you motivation to do other things if you can stick with it.
>>
>>38225175
You seem like a greatly skilled person
Why not join our group in creating a haven for people like us?
>>
Here's an amusing film from the 1950's on the dangers of becoming a NEET living off of your parents.

https://archive.org/details/0763_Dropout_The_02_26_58_24
>>
>>38225211
What group? originaru commentto
>>
File: 1493068952295.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493068952295.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>38223132
I am using my NEET time to learn programming/writing/doing art on my own VN with OC anime waifus. No progress I would want to share at this point though
>>
File: Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png (28KB, 1350x594px) Image search: [Google]
Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png
28KB, 1350x594px
>>38225286
Solitaires Sans Maisons.
We want to create an outer heaven for people like us.
Robots who don't belong in the world.
Interest?
>>
>>38225357
I looked it up. Sorry my man, but I'm comfy where I am right now, and I plan on getting a GF and being a normie someday if I can ever accomplish it.
>>
>>38225283
good post. the film is a bit silly in their attempt at inducing fear of dropping out
>>
>>38226109
I like it. Dropping out was the biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>38225357
>tfw you can't even recruit one measly A rank into organization
What would a S be? Rich cyborg wizard?
>>
>>38223871
I think it's supposed to be wrinkles to show how tired the pepe is.

Random black line looks like a mistake or just a shit choice on its placement.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.