[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to get braces at 18. For the first year of college, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: silver-braces.jpg (160KB, 1000x611px) Image search: [Google]
silver-braces.jpg
160KB, 1000x611px
FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK MY ASS. FUCK MY LIFE.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCUFCUFKCFUCKFUFKCUFCK

GOD WHY DID YOU CREATE ME?

I AM SHORT, UGLY, AND NOW BURDENED WITH BRACES. STRIKE ME DOWN AND END IT YOU FAGGOT!
>>
>getting braces
>any age
confirmed jawlet
take the mewpill

required watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
tl;dw for jawlets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
>>
would u rather have fucked up teeth or braces lad both are equally bad, but at least you're fixing your teeth with braces
>>
>>38222931
Go full ugly. Hoodie + sweatpants all the time, don't bother hitting on any girls. Wear glasses if you need corrective vision. Get a buzz cut.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 616x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 616x523px
>>38222931
It's not bad anon. I wore braces from 18-20.
Still fucked 3 girls during that period, plus it made for a great conversation starter with people.

Also, no one will give a fuck if you have braces unless they're mentally stunted and immature. Pic related almost 2 years ago
>>
>>38222931
You want me to fuck your ass?
Pic first
>>
>>38222931
Either that or you can continue to have jacked teeth for the rest of your life

lmao, wait until you start losing your hair
>>
>>38222931
you didn't have any status to begin with. braces arent going to change that..
>>
>>38222931
Isn't there some kind of braces which you wear only during the night?
>>
>>38223168
Not to my knoeledge noo
>>
>>38222931
It's cute on a girl
>>
>>38222931
it's college don't fucking worry about it nobody gives a shit, and if they do they're probably the type to drop out in the first year of whatever cruiser program they went into

the college i go to is over 50% adults getting better/extra degrees. i'm 27 almost 28 and i was the third youngest in the first year of an accounting bachelor program.
>>
>>38223027

>getting creamic braces

lol fucking pussy
>>
just become a trap for a few years
>>
File: 1499118745565.jpg (63KB, 724x545px) Image search: [Google]
1499118745565.jpg
63KB, 724x545px
>>38222931
fuck you. i wish i could afford braces
>>
>>38222931
Literally no one cares you sperg. People get braces at any age now.
>>
>>38223821
Feels good to be able to afford them ;)

Plus powerchains defeated the purpose of ceramic braces anyway
>>
>>38222931
Okay lets think about this logically
You have two options
Braces or No braces
Braces
>Possible temporary status hit
>Fix fucked up teeth
No braces
>No status hit
>Fucked up teeth which damages status now and down the line
Given you're social life is nothing now it seems as though damaging your non existent status mildly makes sense
Also having a GF in college is dumb and a distraction. You work to finish it and every second spent having fun is a second spent not being dedicated enough. You had your chance for fun as a kid, now you work
>>
I got braces at 26. I was happy because I could finally afford them. First world problems faggot.
>>
>>38224355
This. I had a bitch sister who complained when she got them at 17 and then after a dispute she left the country and stopped going to the dentist. Because we lived in a wealthier area she was convinced literally everyone should be done with braces before high school.
>>
>>38223798
Wow, that's pretty crazy. At the local community college I'm usually one of the top 3 oldest in all my classes at 24.
>>
im 30 and getting the chad jaw surgery and i have brces on. it could be worse op
>>
>>38224340

>feels good to afford braces that easily stain and look like shit anyways

hehe keep telling yourself that champ
>>
>>38222931
My mother got them at 40
>>
>>38224522
Mine never stained. In fact, most high quality ceramic braces don't stain. It's the ligatures that stain, which can be remidied by not getting clear ligatures

>poor metalfags BTFO again
>>
>>38222931
are you in the states? a few years back i went to an orthodontist. never went thought with it but they offered me invisalign at the same price.
>>
I'm in braces at 24, since end of 2014. But I'm getting double jaw surgery (advancing both forward) so it's gonna be cash in the end.

Starting my first year of college after dropping out. You'll live, but I have the same despair sometimes.
>>
>>38222931
>18
Try 24 and everyone acting so surprised when you tell them how old you are.
>>
>>38222931
I had mine at 17 and they were fucking great. I wish I could wear them again. I liked them.
>>
>>38225925
>>38223240
>>38223027
>>38223012
>>38222957
>>38222931
hey guys i haven't responded to this thread yet but I feel horrible. I've started weight lifting and I lost all my childhood fat. I was hoping to enter college as a different person and now it turns out I will have jaw problems and require braces.

Fuck man. I wish I didn't have to go to college like this. My dentist says that I will have to wear them for 1 year and then I have to wear a retainer for another year afterwards. I wanted to cry and I think he almost started laughing.
>>
>>38222931
at least your parents cared enough to get you some
fucking be lucky with your "problems"
you shouldn't even care
since you're a robot
or at least try to pose as one
>>
>>38226188
>I was hoping to enter college as a different person

I'm sorry OP but the idea that you can reform yourself when no one is watching and start over in a new life where one knows who you used to be just doesn't happen. It's a slow grind. You seem like you're on the right path, though. So keep at it and hang in there through the BS.
>>
>>38226188
Yeah it sucks, but fuck it. I got mine on at 22 and honestly people didn't care, instead they empathized. I'm getting them off in a month shortly before I turn 25. A year is a lot better than two, three, or four.
>>
there are braces that you can take off and only wear at night or braces that goes behind your teeth
>>
>>38222931
This is a gift anon, you can drive back to your HS and pick up cuter girls there.
>>
>>38226188
>I will have to wear them for 1 year

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>38226437
I can't wear the braces that you take off. My correction is more a concern and those are for minor misalignments.
>>
>>38222931
I'm 33 years old and I wish I had the money to get braces right now. You just don't get it OP.
>>
>>38222931
I've had braces for like four or five years and I've literally never had somebody mention them to me.
>>
>>38222931
Who cares you whiny fuck. No one cares about braces. I have crooked teeth and I wish I had gotten braces because I would have been treated like a human in college and not "the ugly weird guy".
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.