[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attend university orientation seminar today >speaker asks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498516657622.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498516657622.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
>attend university orientation seminar today
>speaker asks for people's prefers pronouns before speaking to them
>apologizes for assuming a girl wanted to be called "her"
>well over one hour dedicated to the topic of on campus rape
>speaker says one in four women will be raped in college
>one of the clubs listed on the extra curricular slide is the Latina womiyn club (actually spelt that way in the slide)
>mfw
How the FUCK do we stop this? I always just thought this shit was just /pol/ strawmen.
>>
>>38222761
it's like that during college orientation.
>>
How does any of that affect you?
>>
What uni is it, if you're a mericafag? I want to avoid it.
>>
>>38222761
>How the FUCK do we stop this?
You don't do shit. They are human and equal
>>
>>38222761
don't worry, everyone will just ignore it, join their frats and sororities and have tons of casual sex while you're stuck being miserable here with us
>>
>>38222813
Rutgers
origami comet
>>
>>38222889
Buttgers. Enjoy your shit sports teams.
>>
>>38222761
>go to progressive liberal shitter uni
>people still call each other he and she
>if you want to be called something else it's expected that it's your job to tell them and not get offended over small shit
I'm fine with this I don't mind calling people made up words as long as they inform me and don't get mad when introducing themselves. Sounds like you got fucked though op.
>>
>>38222761
You have to rape 1 out of every 4 women to help them perpetuate their victim complex
>>
>>38223042

who gives a fuck about sports
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.