[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want a friend would this work, to put an ad on craigslist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bbbbbbbb.png (183KB, 379x366px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbb.png
183KB, 379x366px
i want a friend

would this work, to put an ad on craigslist and say

"I have a big TV and video games and movies and plenty of 420, just looking for someone to come over and hang out"

I just want some friends to smoke weed and play vidya with, I will even pay for the weed. I have not talked to anyone outside of work in weeks.

Birmingham Alabama
>>
Start going to bars and join clubs for things you're interested in. I'd smoke with you Anon.
>>
>>38222532
Going to bars and clubs alone?

can't do that anon

just want to smoke and chill
>>
>>38222570
How do you intend on meeting people? Once you get a few friends it become really easy to make new friends. please join a club and go to one meeting. Even going alone you won't end up any worse than you are right now
>>
>>38222630
>How do you intend on meeting people?

By offering them weed and video games in exchange for companionship
>>
>>38222684
yeah but like are you going to go up to people on the street and ask if they want to smoke? If you got a med card or whatever you could make friends at a head shop. people smoke in the back all the time
>>
>>38222747

I am going to post on craigslist
>>
>>38222778
You might get cops bro or you could get some shitty people that steal your shit. I'd say forgo this idea and instead you should find someone that you trust a bit. Theres gotta be some social phone app that you can use to make friends besides craigslist. I bet craigslist got too many crazies
>>
>>38222803

I doubt a cop would go to the trouble to bust someone who made a vague reference to getting high online.

What social apps, I don't use those I don't have a facebook or anything.

I don't know what to do, it was just an idea.

i bet there is someone out there who would be happy to hang out and smoke
>>
>>38222903
I just googled "tinder but for friends" and there were a few options. What if you went enrolled in community college? Theyve got clubs and you can study something you're interested and meet people that way. IDK what your job is right now but you could even get a degree and make big bucks
>>
>>38222967
I'm 35, I have a degree and kind of a lot of money.

I know what you are saying but I just don't think I can do it
>>
>>38223021
Do you have anxiety or something? Thats a fear you gotta face. I know you can make some friends without hiding behind the internet Anon
>>
>>38223105
>>38223105
Yes i have anxiety. I also work at a job where I barely have to talk to anyone, I go to work, I go home, I get high and go to bed. That's all I do.

I don't want to go out to bars or concerts or anything, I just want 2 or 3 friends I could hang out with sometimes
>>
>>38222452
You sound cool anon, i would be your friend but youre an alabama nigger.
Hope you find a friend OP
>>
>>38223362
Thanks, not having friends and working in a technical field is a trap, it's a downward spiral

also living in alabama sucks
>>
Go on the meetup website. Find a group you are interested in. Meetup irl, around a group/ hobby/ interest and make friends.
>>
yea dude join meetup for movies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.