[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting a picture of Jotaro dying every day until I get a job.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Yare Yare Da-.png (119KB, 181x230px) Image search: [Google]
Yare Yare Da-.png
119KB, 181x230px
Posting a picture of Jotaro dying every day until I get a job.
Day 10.
Woke up late.
>>
What kind of jobs are you looking for, friend?
>>
>>38221420
It don't matter too much, I'm not really good at anything, so any random thing will do.
Nothing that requires math.
>>
What was the last thing you did that you were successful at? What is your education level?
>>
>>38221484
>what was the last thing you were succesful at?
I'm not trying to meme, but I have done nothing meaningful in my life. I dropped out of highschool at junior year.
>>
>>38221543
I teach high school and I think it's overrated. Your performance in high school is a poor predictor of success. What I'm asking is... Literally what was the last thing you started and finished that you were proud of?
>>
>>38221594
I can't remember the last thing I was proud of, so either it was years ago, or it never happened.
>>
>>38221616
So...think about the last time you were happy. What were you doing?
>>
>>38221688
I was a little kid when I was truly happy, and even then I wasn't doing anything, I was watching a thing.
>>
>>38221768
So there's your problem. There's no point in finding a job you're going to suck at, you're going to be mediocre until you get fired or quit. If you're physically fit you can work in the warehouse at a retail store like BBY or Kohl's.

Long term though you need to figure out what makes you happy and what you're good at. Life is not misery. A hobby is what you need, to start out. You need to get used to being successful, meaning you need to do things multiple times and be successful at them. Literally go do something fun.
>>
>>38221955
Life is misery in it's purest form when you have no skills or happiness, and nothing to succeed at, no fun. There is even less meaning in an existence like that than the average life. And there is little meaning to begin with.
How does one have genuine happiness when they lack the tools to succeed? when you cannot succeed, you won't be having much fun. These things that you ask me to achieve require something else first, and those things require other things, none of these things I actually have. I'm stuck with nothing.
>>
>>38222057
Right, but the reason you have no skills or happiness and the reason you lack the tools to succeed isn't your fault or by your design. You've just been holding yourself to other people's standards and trying to achieve happiness and success through means that never would have worked for you in the first place. The only thing you can do is start from the beginning like when you were a kid, and expose yourself to just tons and tons of random shit until you find something. It's kind of a chore, and yeah, you end up doing a lot of retarded shit, but I mean, once you get past the idea that you're looking for something to be successful at and start just exposing yourself to lots of different shit until you find something you don't hate doing, you at least have a starting point. Look at the first thing you said, you've done nothing meaningful, you dropped out of high school. So did I, senpai, it was a counselor who told me I could take classes at the community College instead and dual enroll the credits, then transfer them back to my high school and graduate with my class. Without that I would have been an actual dropout, same as you. What city are you in?
>>
>>38222057
What I mean is, it's valid to feel bad that you weren't as successful as you hoped you'd be, but make sure you remember that you were never going to be successful going down that path in the first place. The best you could have hoped for would have been being mediocre and miserable. You might as well not do it at all, at that point, which, I mean you dropped out, which is probably the first positive step you took in your life toward being happy.
>>
>>38222234
>>38222289
Your feeble attempts at encouragement are amusing, I think I'll figure out my problem myself, thank you for your concern.
>>
Why jotaro is killed, he's not the main character? I don't know jojo's history, and how did he died?
>>
>>38222374
He is a main character, a lot of people die in Jojo. His head was sliced open by a priest.
>>
>>38222342
Huh.

Kill yourself, miserable dude. Try to be successful at that.
>>
>>38222422
You first, buddy ol' pal.
If you do it I'll even give you a cookie.
>>
>>38222447
Why would I? I'm a successful guy, retired young, married, living the NEET life off my investments. You're a professional oxygen thief.
>>
>>38222474
You're not a very good comedian, I'll give you that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.