[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm adopted and I've been talking to my biological

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499417513488.png (373KB, 513x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499417513488.png
373KB, 513x616px
I'm adopted and I've been talking to my biological mom over the internet. She has invited me to go out to dinner tomorrow. What is the etiquette in times like this regarding paying for food? Do I treat it like a date and be ready to pay for everything? Do I act like we're going dutch? I don't want my mom to think I'm a cheapskate though or because she's the one that's inviting me it's implied she'll pay?
>>
I think you should pay for everything and be a gentleman.
>>
>>38219569
She isn't a significant person in your life, she's a stranger to you. Don't pretend for one second she is anything more than that, don't think you owe her anything.

If you aren't stripped for cash and want to pay go ahead, otherwise letting her pay is perfectly fine. If anything, she will want to pay, as the onus is on her to impress you, not the other way around

What were her life conditions like when she put you up for adoption? Is she doing better now?
>>
I think you should try to have sex with her
>>
>>38219707
I do not know the circumstances yet, we haven't talked about it and I'm not that excited to find out.
>>
>>38219746
do not do that anon

asodas
>>
>>38220036
Do do it anon

Ftfy
>>
>>38219569
Fuck her anon

You two don't share the same blood after all
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.