[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been fucking a girl off of tinder and its been pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: tiner.png (4KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
tiner.png
4KB, 367x137px
i've been fucking a girl off of tinder and its been pretty eye opening.

She is average at bestlooking with a decent personality but she's texting guys constantly on at least three different apps, including bumble, snapchat, messenger, etc..

I really don't know how this works in her head because she behaves like she wants to be me my gf. It makes no fucking sense at all. Typically a man who fucks around doens't make those kinds of overtures to every girl he sleeps with; it's much more business like and less intimate. For example, she' swallow my load and snuggle up with me and say lovely things to me, then go out with some other guy the very next night. IT's fucking weird.

I started out just pursuing her for sex and now i'm fascinated this. I recently lost fifty pounds and have abs and shit so this is my first real exposure to the world of casual sex.

Ive sort of broached the subject after feeling pretty filthy about being a part of this, and she insisted that she hasn't seen anyone else romantically recently. The very next day she drove 50 miles to see a male friend and spent the night. Later she told me she went to see a ":friend" and left out that she slept over. SHe even put up pics of them together on her snapchat. I dont' understand why she's so brazen about it in one venue but conceals it in another.

I realize this isnt a great thread but I'm looking a for a place to work some of this out.
>>
>>38218634
>>>/soc/

Normies are not wanted here, fuck off.
>>
>>38218745
>>38218634

No, I need to read things like this. It's so foreign to me and I'd like to get laid at some point someday.
>>
>>38218745
this gadaisuki desune
>>
Lads super Gonorrhea is out
>>
>>38218634
Well she's a BPD whore so in her mind she is doing nothing wrong.

I'm not sure why you're so surprised by this. Just for the love of god watch out for STDs in that often used roast beef of hers. Hit up other girls in the meantime
>>
How? I tried the tinder meme and even got matches but 95% don't reply, 4% are bots, and the 1% that are real and reply only talk to me for a few replies then stop
>>
>>38220397
I was scoreless for about a month or two.

>>38220120
she's deffo BPD. I'm just curious how this works out in her fucking head. I'm still pursuing other girls.

I'm honestly surprised to find myself in this situation. I didn't think the girl memes were true, but in this case the absolutely air. The gall it takes to say those things to mulitple men is something I really can't understand. Nothing she says seems to bear on what she does, and what she does is independent of what she says.

THis is not my first time around girls but is my first tinder hook up.
>>
>>38218634
Enjoy your herpes for life
>>
My dude, first of all, tinder is fucking trash. Never ever look to have a relationship with a bitch from tinder, just fuck them, if you really feel the need to get fucked. You will still be able to get way hotter sluts if you just go to the club and follow a few simple social rules(ie. not act like a complete sperg). Tinder is for chicks who are too ugly to get approached at clubs, so they abuse angles and shit to make themselves look prettier online.
That out of the way, get the fuck out of here, normie. I don't care how autistic you are, how autistic you may have been in the past, once you lose your virginity, you are not a fucking robot.
>>
>>38218634
> Typically a man who fucks around doens't make those kinds of overtures to every girl he sleeps with; it's much more business like and less intimate.

MEN DO THIS ALL THE TIME ===== PSA ==

men will copy paste long ass generic messages to 10 different women, also act like he's interested in you yet he'll be swiping on tinder or putting up his profile on okcupid and a bunch of dating sites at the same time.

fucking trick ass bitches
>>
>be me
>white
>in Mexico
>1,000 matches on Tinder
>slept with three girls in the last week
>33-year old woman I've slept with several times keeps sending me romantic Spanish memes

>not even sure if I can handle this
>>
>>38220978
>Go to the club
Christ, is everyone on this board some Yuropoor urbanite faggot? This hayseed's never even seen a club (maybe at work once when they sent me to the city).
>>
>>38221026
Where you born in mexico, or did you move there? I am thinking about spending a month or so there because I live near the border and have nothing else to do, so please give me as much info as you can about being a white guy and slamming latina pussy constantly.
>>
>>38221026
Sounds fun. They are a fertile people, be careful anon.
>>
>>38218634
>casual sex

just know that if you don't get rid of romance it'll destroy you.
casual sex is for literal villains.
>>
>>38221012
Chads will do that, dumbass. Robots won't.
>>
>>38220978
as I said, this was enitrely about sex, though I did enjoy speaking with her before we fucked. She's interesting.

That said, the red flags are there.
>had a "stalker"
>oddly dyed portion of her hair
>art major
>most of her friends are men

Once I went over to fuck her and she had an entirely different half empty box of condoms and, iirc, the other half empty box had been there only a few weeks before.

She swallows my cum, though.

>>38221012
But men have to try a lot harder to get any attention at all. I know what you're saying though.
>>
>>38221064

I'm just here for a month-long vacation.

Flying to New York and then Tanzania on July 21st and then doing a Pan-Africa trip with a friend. Culminating in India.

I've traveled around Latin America a bit. Getting laid isn't difficult if you're at least moderately okay-looking and don't seem like a total Beta-sub.

Like it here a lot so far, though. God-tier food, cost of living is relatively inexpensive, and most people, both men and women, are surprisingly friendly. Probably going to come back here next summer to take Spanish classes for a couple months.
>>
>>38220042
It's true. I saw an article posted to r/worldnews on reddit.
>>
File: 1498947636100.gif (818KB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1498947636100.gif
818KB, 268x274px
>>38218634
I'm going through the exact same thing and it's pissing me off...I told her to fuck off and then hung out with her 2 days later and fucked...I hate this shit
>>
>>38218634
>acts like she wants to be your gf
>constantly talking to other guys
>sleeps with other guys
Nice b8y m8y
>>
>>38221247
Yeah I know right? I'm seeing her tonight. I'm trying to understand how this makes sense to her somehow.

She texted me one night saying she missed me. I mentioned that I had a hard time taking her seriously if she's seeing other guys. She did offer to be exclusive but I told her that probably wans't reasonable, since I"m almost certainly moving away soon. The next day she saw someone else, as metioned in the op.
>>
>>38221342
you know what I mean. If i idn't know better I'd think she was getting serious feels for me.
>>
I do wonder if it is just my ego that's invovled here. I really don't know what I don't have that she's getting elsewhere. I'm not exactly a prize but I'm pretty fit.
>>
File: 1499467470962.jpg (76KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499467470962.jpg
76KB, 960x549px
>>38221343
Do you make her cum at all? Curious to see if she just likes your sex because I think that's the case with mine
>>
>>38221026
>sleeping around with whores in Mexico
Enjoy your diseases, anon. I don't know where that new Gonorrhea people are talking about came from, maybe you'll have a chance to nab it down there?
>>
>>38222269
How old are both of you? Anyways this might be a nice experimentation phase in your life,just watch out for std's
>>
File: 1499406167443.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499406167443.gif
489KB, 480x262px
>>38222891
I'm 26
I think OP left
>>
>>38218634
I'm pretty sure 10% of girls get 90% of the sex.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.