[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend comes over >does nothing >doesnt even talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>friend comes over
>does nothing
>doesnt even talk to me
>stays on phone
>doesnt even look at me
>my sister comes over, she got a boat
>my friend to too pussy to go on the boat, starts crying

The need to call my friend a fucking pussy straight to her face is almost unbearable. I literally hate her so fucking much. I am so fucking angry at her, I just want to beat her. She pussies out of everything.
What is the point of having friends anymore?

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>38217839
Are you a guy or girl? Oreeegano
>>
>>38217895
I'm a girl sadly
>>
>>38217839
just quit hanging out with her them. she sounds like a real dipshit. I guess the question you need to ask yourself is would you rather hang out with this person for the sake of having a friend, or be alone?

seriously.
>>
>>38217926
Well there you go. Teenage girls just wanna stay on social media all day.
>>
>>38217839
>doesn't even talk to me

then why did you invite her over?????

did you try talking to her???

wtf is this entitled bullshit?
>>
>>38217839
Post a pic of her panties pls
>>
>>38217994
I invited her over because I felt bad for her, she has no other friends
We literally only talk over Instagram.
I talked to her before she started being a pussy, and now she can't even say a word.
>>
>>38217926

Yeah girls can be boring if you don't force them to do activities. I have a female roommate and most of her hangout time is spent staring at her phone. She perks up if there's something going on, but she'll never be the one to initiate an activity.

I'm gonna qualify my misogyny by stating that this mostly seems to be a millennial problem. Older women seem to at least read or knit or keep busy.
>>
>>38218142
She's obviously autistic or just shy as fuck, don't be pushy it will only make her hate it. Find out what she likes, give her a sense of security/familiarity
that is of course, if you're interested in helping her opening up to the world. If you just want a friend to have fun with, invite someone else or just hang with your sis she seems cool
>>
>>38218161
I'm a woman myself and I fucking hate all women.
>>
>>38217839
Mind giving us a pic of the boat OP?
>>
>>38218221
I don't have the boat rn, sister took it and is cruising around by herself. I feel like shit
>>
>>38218249
Sucks man :/

Hope you enjoy it the next time though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.