[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags have such a problem with cheating in relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: bun.jpg (228KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
228KB, 2000x1500px
Why do normalfags have such a problem with cheating in relationships?

Just the concept of more than one human female liking me is so unreal.
>>
Usually it's the dude who gets cucked, and his girl fucks another dude.

I have a Chad cousin who cheated on a gf of his with some other chick, then he turned around and dumped his gf because he felt too guilty. Now he fucks dumb 22 year old bimbos he meets at his gym, but he complains about never finding true love. Idk, everyone's got a story to tell.
>>
>>38217830
It's religious ethics. You used to be a shit person if you had premarital sex, then the hippies happened, but the ethics were not entirely erased. Ethics evolve like language does into slang, then into another language entirely.

Marriage was invented to make sure there were no bastards running around, and to prevent the spread of disease, primarily. Also, to make sure every man had somebody, because females are too picky and would only the top men. They wear a ring to let people know they're off limits and such. Then there's men giving away their daughters, it was to make sure that she wasn't getting with a man that was going to pump and dump her with a bastard, and if the father finds her no longer cute then she probably won't die during childbirth.

It's all very dated, chronologically.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.