[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peter Parker's cool now even though he used to be a bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 23.jpg (808KB, 1800x2399px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
808KB, 1800x2399px
Peter Parker's cool now even though he used to be a bullied nerd like you guys. That means you can become alpha too.
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (144KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.jpg
144KB, 750x723px
What's with all these garbage reboots? Original Spider-Man with Tobey is goat tier
>>
>>38217810
yeah if I had super strength to pull trains back and shit of course I would be alpha

I could just smack chads around
>>
>>38217865

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

That part ruined it, he wasn't wrong.
>>
>>38217902
how old are you?

origknako
>>
File: 1454351292713.jpg (118KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454351292713.jpg
118KB, 1024x675px
>>38217902

No anon, it's 2017, being alpha today means texting and using emoticons and pound signs and shit.
>>
>>38217940
25 and some number of days. How old are you?
>>
File: a real human bean.gif (101KB, 432x263px) Image search: [Google]
a real human bean.gif
101KB, 432x263px
>>38217810

Just saw the movie and you obviosly haven't watched it.

Peter is a loser, you nimrod. He doesn't get the girl, he fucks up almost everything he does, he's estranged from his aunt, his only friend, he's akward and he blows every chance he gets on being normal because he wants to be a kind person.

He's a weird, awkward guy and most likely a virgin. He's the best superhero because he's realistic in that he can't be awesome and a normal student at the same time. He's relatable for this reason.

Why are you instilling hate where it's not needed, Anon? The chad in the movie is a manlet Indian, it's hilarious,
>>
>>38218043

I'm not talking about the movie, I'm talking about the Entertainment cover. Try to pay attention before posting next time smartass.
>>
>>38217810
why do they always cast these flaming faggots to be spiderman?

He doesn't have to be ultra manly or anything, but why so gay?
>>
>>38217810

Also, while we're at it: MJ in this movie is a quirky weird latino girl that's also a loser and rejects the norm at her school. Sure, it's a little corny at times and poorly executed but it's a Sony movie so how much can be expected?

The point I'm trying to make is that if you wanted to watch the most normie movie about how some people just are unlikeable and yet try their best to do the right thing despite what other comfortable life they might've had, this is it.

Go watch it, you'd be surprised. It's a great film.
>>
>>38218076
>Peter Parker's cool now even though he used to be a bullied nerd like you guys. That means you
can become alpha too.

The point you're trying to make is based on something that isn't the case. Peter is still a loser at the end of the movie, he's still bullied and the upbeat cheery attitude he's displaying is a self-defence mechanism to fend off his insecurities and anxiety, at least according to some canon. He's not recognized by those he wanted it from the most.
>>
>>38218176

>at the end of the movie

I'm not talking about the movie, I'm talking about the Entertainment cover.
>>
File: gay peter.jpg (319KB, 1324x650px) Image search: [Google]
gay peter.jpg
319KB, 1324x650px
>>38218082
He's always been gay and nerdy.
>>
>>38218082
Spider-man is an agility superhero before he's a strength hero. He's also a nerd, with the superpowers of a bug. He's not meant to be an adonis. He's meant to be spindly.
>>
>>38218196

Yeah, he's cheery and upbeat without any recognition, what's aplha about that?
>>
t. Spider-Chad
>>
>>38217810
Spiderman has always been one of the most popular superheroes, just behind superman and batman. But he'll always be a symbol of being a nerd. Even if normies pretend to like him or genuinely like him without thinking about it too much like with other nerd culture stuff.
>>
>>38218218
Yeah the full looks okay. I really like Spider-Man. Kind of irks me that they got some chaddle for the role tho, every teenage girl is gonna be gooning over this little fuckle. Toby maguire is still best Spider-Man.
>>
>>38218204
this is too funny

why doesn't he just tell people to shut up if they make fun of him? they can't beat him up or anything
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.