[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got forced into doing another double shift Wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

>tfw got forced into doing another double shift

Wagecuck life sure is great.
>>
File: IMG_0477.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38217054
>>tfw got forced into doing another double shift

Are you really this beta?
>>
>>38217099
I did it to help my co worker who has a sick child in the ER. I hate kids. This was supposed to be my first week without a scheduled double shift in months.
>>
File: 80.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
80.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>38217054
>not ascending into neethood
what's wrong with you OP, are you not privileged enough?
>>
File: 1487906232523.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1487906232523.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>>38217427
I keep helping people too. Then they just randomly insult me for shit in front of other people as a power play. I don't get it. No sense of gratefulness.
>>
>>38217520
I already know I will get nothing in return for this. If anything I'll just be expected to help again. People aren't very nice to me at all let alone grateful even though I'm the best employee here.
>>
>>38217054
Lol thought you said double penetration

When last did you queens have a train on you

Last night was my first. BBC + BWC
>>
File: 435345354.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
435345354.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
fucking roasties are the worst at doing this

>haha oh hi anon, could you cover this saturday shit for me?
>"oh umm, I might have... plans..."
>what are you doing on the weekend then anon?
>"oh... you know not sure yet I will see what my... friends are doing"
>i will tell the manager that you'll do it but if you do have plans you can tell him, thanks anon!
>"oh.... umm okay"

I have changed now tho, I truly don't give a fuck and just say no and ignore their bitching, works breddy gud.
>>
>>38217662
I never have problems turning down extra shifts, especially from woman because whatever they're doing is almost certainly not important at all.

The key word is forced into doing it. I work at a "continuous service" job so someone has to stay. My best friend is the manager so it puts extra pressure on me to make sure shit goes smoothly in situations like this.
>>
File: IMG_3328.jpg (243KB, 1436x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3328.jpg
243KB, 1436x1006px
To make things worse:

>I got about 4 hours of sleep last night. I'm running on energy drinks and the extra caffeine is making my anxiety really bad.

>I've got some sort of debris lodged in my throat and it's causing me to have the fits of coughing.

>It's pouring raining out and I work outside.

>My father cancelled plans with me because he's disappointed I moved out of my apartment back into my mothers house.

It's a really lousy day robots, tell me if any of you can relate.
>>
>>38217520
>>38217617
Same here, except I do it because I unironically believe God will reward my generosity. I was a selfish cunt before, and religion made me a better person (I hope) but fuck, it's like playing life on hard mode. At least it's challenging (a bit too much sometimes)
>>
>>38217933
been sleeping 6 hours a night this week which isn't enough for me because I'm so busy with the fucking paper work to register for uni. Shit keeps getting in my way and I haven't made any progress so far I'm so fucking mad at the world
this was supposed to be a week off, thank God I don't work next week
>>
>>38218282
I don't feel anything from being a good or helpful person yet I continuously am. I feel slightly guilty when I'm not that way.
>>
File: 1493138298984.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493138298984.png
246KB, 338x344px
>>38217054
>tfw work the morning shift working back in the stockroom of a department store
>little to no interaction with customers and all I have to do is fill stock out on the floor and move shipments off the truck, very comfy and quiet
>the afternoon people who come in after us are cashiers or they help out on the floor, if I were on the register it would be a spaghetti spilling disaster
>managers decide it would be a great idea to get the stockroom crew to operate the registers during the last two hours of our shift
I WANNA STAY IN THE BACK F THE STOCKROOM YOU FUCKERS, REEEEEEEEE!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.