[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1496944915890.jpg (120KB, 1080x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1496944915890.jpg
120KB, 1080x1239px
Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?
>>
What does dating even mean
>>
>>38216911
No. There are way too many well functioning women out there, why should I waste my time with a defect and risk giving my kids the same defect?
>>
>>38216911
No. They will instantly cheat on you the minute they feel like you're ignoring them and make a ton of emotional bf's that she will confide in with way much deeper than with you.

The only reason why she'll stay with you is because she won't want to risk being single for a day

t. failed normie who has done the cuck'n but also been cucked aswell
>>
>>38216911
sure as long as the psychotic one doesn't start acting out to where it becomes a problem
>>
>>38216911
No. I'm a petite fembot and i could never feel safe around somebody with baggage like that. Why settle for damaged goods when I could go for Chad?

'Bipolar' is code word for a piece of shit.who should be ostracized and ridiculed. Only relevant thing it means to me, if it even means anything at all, is somebody to avoid.
>>
>>38216911
>tfw bipolar disorder is lumped in with psychopathy
I'll give you that unmedicated mania is unbearable but someone with bipolar who takes care of themselves aren't nearly that bad.
>>
>>38218101
>There are way too many well functioning women out there
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (338KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
338KB, 2048x1536px
>>38216911
>Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive?
No
>Why or why not?
Because they're psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive
>>
>>38216911
No unless they keep reminding me that they love me and keep desiring me and break the ice. I find the thought of an abusive gf hot as long as she's genuinely attracted to me, but not if i'm just her cuck.
>>
>>38218334
Who hurt you who blamed their behavior on bipolar disorder?
>>
No, because people like that have more in common with animals than they do humans. They're the closest to real vampires, they suck everything out of you because they have no emotions beyond the surface level and want to fill that void.

Biggest warning sign is when they claim to be "suicidal". What this really means is they want their attention and will try to hold you morally hostage by telling you you'll be responsible for their death if you do anything wrong. Because they exist outside morals, they see them as only as weaknesses to exploit. Real suicidal people silently kill themselves, they don't tell you about it.
>>
>>38216911
I find abusive girls hot, like it she would all of a sudden lose her temper on me and try to physically and emotionally destroy me. Giving me a black eye, pulling my hair and spitting in my mouth, and doing shit like deleting all my social media friends so i only have her. Then at the end of the day she apologizes or says she still loves me, while making me her's... <3
>>
File: ecSGXny.jpg (20KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
ecSGXny.jpg
20KB, 480x351px
I would try and fail

It would hurt me but I would do it because I am desperate
>>
>>38216911
Yes, that's very appealing to me.
>>
>>38218484
Damaged goods, anon. I don't feel safe.
>>
>>38216911
Sauce on that bitch?
>>
>>38218639
That's fair, but do you understand how hateful and unfair your attitude is towards other people who are bipolar? One insane cunt does not accurately represent every single person with that disorder.
>>
>>38218334
What about me? I'm on my meds and I'm not kicking down doors to random houses anymore. I also write, sing, and play guitar.
>>
>>38218570
When I'm depressive and suicidal, I don't tell anyone because I'm actually considering it
>>
File: DrinkingFeels.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
DrinkingFeels.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
I currently do. She's really mean to me. If we weren't so co-dependant I would've left that asshole long ago
>>
>>38216911

Maybe-- but I would be worried, since I have cyclothemia myself and have been troubled ever since I was a kid.

I doubt that a normal woman would date me, either.

I just elected not to date, period. So the answer for the time being I suppose would be no. I'm lonely but I don't want to fuck up anyones life, or hurt them, just to ease that for a while.
>>
File: 1498512334153.jpg (258KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
1498512334153.jpg
258KB, 658x501px
>>38216911
> be fat asian
> live in germany
> get crippling psycho sickness due father issues
>cant eat without feeling sick all day
> go to psychic clinic
> get cured
> meet cool dudes there
> some mental chads, but fun to be with
> then there are the girls
> attention whores, raped ones and bipolars
> only hot ones are bipolars
> get along with them because they like my autism
> i thought heavy psersonal disorders is a meme
> never thaught bipolars are really "bipolar"
> time pass
> message hot bipolar girl because i run out of options to stop my accention to wizardom
> go to her
> fuck her
> penis so rubed to death because i fapped to much
> cheap condom
> dont feel, dont cum
> after 2 h sex she stops being happy while sex
> She gets super angry gets up and throws tables at me
> " YOU THINK I AM UGLY"
> "n-no i i just fapped to g-girls with a penis, i am just a bit r-rusty ha ha"
> she gets now from absolute aggresive mode in super derpression
> crys all day
> i say i have to go to trainstation
> leave
> "But you will visit me again right anon ?"
> "s-sure"
> in train message her that i am gay and block her

OP bipolar girls are horrible and traps are gay
>>
>>38218722
I don't tell anybody because nobody gives a shit. I have enough money to make this one land this time.
>>
I have

it was terrible

Never again
>>
File: 1484672842194.jpg (46KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
1484672842194.jpg
46KB, 320x328px
>>38218760
>traps are guy
Made me laugh chink anon
>>
>>38216911
Any of this, yes. I just want SOMEONE.
currently talking to a girl i met here with bpd and i want nothing more than her hand in marriage
if you're reading this, be mine. i mean it.
>>
>>38218728
She's cheating on you Anon.
>>
>>38218101
>There are way too many well functioning women out there

w-where ?
>>
>>38218267
This is exactly true, thread complete
>>
>>38216911
>Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive?
no

?why not?
because that shit doesn't work on me. I get frustrated really easily and I fucking hate when people play games about silly shit. a constant emotional game would make me break up with whoever is doing it.
>>
File: savethis.jpg (28KB, 253x318px) Image search: [Google]
savethis.jpg
28KB, 253x318px
I just did rofl
Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy now so that's good
>>
>>38216911
I guess I have the capacity, since I did for a year.

Why I stuck around I have no idea. Now that she's gone, I feel a hell of a lot better.
>>
File: 1483730959565.gif (675KB, 152x142px) Image search: [Google]
1483730959565.gif
675KB, 152x142px
Been there, done that.

She had flawless DD tits and was a borderline nymphomaniac. It still wasn't anything close to being worth it.

she was a massive slut but still fucking sucked at sex. It was kind of astounding.
>>
>>38216911
What if she took meds for it? Wouldn't that stop many cases of bipolar?
>>
>>38216911
No, I've seen too many men around me getting fucked over by fucked up women. I dont understand people that try to "fix" their broken partners: it's not your responsibility to do so. maybe that's why nobody wants to date me, I'm fucked in the head. I accept my fate: I don't expect anyone to fuck themselves over for a loser like me. Chances are, I would be an emotionally abusive or neglectful boyfriend
>>
Theyre good for sex but thats about it there is no point in trying to get emotionally invested theyll end up burning you
>>
>>38222810
For every problem mental medication fixes, two more problems appear
>>
>>38216911
Not for long if even half of what I've heard and learned about those types of people are true. I'd really fucking try but if they aren't well-medicated I would have to break it off

>kissless virgin talking about having selective agency or choice in hypothetical relationships
God I'm pathetic.
>>
>>38222971
t. Anti-vaccine yokel
>>
File: 1493857842901.jpg (87KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493857842901.jpg
87KB, 553x640px
>All of these people saying they couldn't
All of you can, you just wouldn't want to
There's a difference, fuck
>>
>>38223089
That implies there's free will which is incorrect.
>>
>>38223056
No. ADD medicine gave halluicinations, suicidal thoughts and sociopathy. By the time my parents saw the signs, I had been on the medication for over a year. All for what, to "fix" for being unable to focus in school at fucking 7 years old?
>>
I (sorta) have dated one who was all three, we don't get to choose who we love anon.
>>
>>38221611
He probably knows, wich is worst, I have a friend in fucked in the same situation C-carlos?
>>
Yeah, unless that bitch pulls out a gun I'm pretty much safe.
>>
>>38216911
No, because I don't want my relationship to be a second and third job. Speaking about bipolar disorder in particular, it takes an incredibly patient and understand person to put up with that for fucking LIFE.
>>
>>38225144
Understanding person, sorry for the typo
>>
>>38216911
As long as they have the correct medication so that they don't experience breaks.

My mother got bipolar disorder from an incident that happened from before I was born and she went without medication for most of my life(She didn't know what was wrong with her and didn't know medication existed). Once she got on correct medication she was a whole new person.
>>
My dad was BDP, I'll give that a miss thanks
>>
>>38216911
I thought I could but it turns out I can't. Being alone and having the freedom to do what you want when you want is much more enjoyable than being stressed and occupied all the time in exchange for great sex.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.