[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*freeze frame* yep, thats me. you're probably wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: record scratch.jpg (381KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
record scratch.jpg
381KB, 1600x1200px
*freeze frame*

yep, thats me. you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation. well then, let's start from the beginning.

*tape rewinds*
>>
It all really started after that infamous birthday party at the Chuck E Cheez in downtown Tokyo. Her name was Miyagisumi (or Yagi to her friends) and she, the "IT" girl at the high school, was turning 16.

Her father, the local Yakuza boss, spared no expense for the party and we all were invited. Except for the autismo, Clarence. Looking back on it, that was what started it all.
>>
But then it REALLY went downhill when I realized the pantsu vending machines were empty
>>
Now, about halfway through the party, right before the cake, Clarence walks in. He's got those wild eyes again, so I knew he was coked up to the gills and not only that but (I shit you not) dressed in full-on real-deal ninja garb, complete with weapons!

He is furious to be not invited and then demands the debt of honor to be repaid. In blood.

A silence fills the room and Yagi's bodyguards step forward.

"Oh shit", I'm thinking to myself, "Those poor bodyguards to NOT know what a big barrel of shit they just stepped into!"
>>
Sucking the dick he didn't know what to do!
>>
Now, meanwhile, Yagi's been giving me the come-hither eyes all night, and I knew that was trouble. See, Yagi's the top bird in East Tokyo High and, naturally, she's been shagging Chad-son, the school's kendo champ and all around big-swinging-dick.

But, recently, she caught Chad-son with another girl and so she wanted to make him pay. And I knew what she was thinking - a little roll in the hay with yours-truly, Chad-son catches wind of it, beats the ever-lovin' snot out of me, and they make up.

So, I'm completely NOT down with that particular scenario and now to top it all off, Clarence is drawing his sword.

Fuck me right up the ass, eh?
>>
And then they fucked me right up the ass.
>>
Then, just before Clarence goes full-bore lunatic on everyone in the room, Yagi's old man, Mr. Ojimi, stands up, steps in front and yells "Stop this!"

"Oh shit", I'm thinking, "what now?"

Now, Mr. Ojimi is pretty damn imposing when he wants to be, head of a crime syndicate not withstanding. And when he approached Clarence with that glare, I could just see him physically whither under it.

But, no, to my surprise, the grizzled old bastard actually bowed. And with that gravelly voice that had probably commanded the death and dismemberment of countless foes, he apologized to Clarence and gave an invitation! It was literally the damnedest thing I ever did see.

The tension eased from my body at that point but then rapidly eased back IN as I felt Yagi's toes in my crotch from across the table, with Mr. Ojimi a scant 2 feet away... Shit.
>>
>>38216391
>Yagi's old man, Mr. Ojimi
little stuff like this make the story funny and somewhat believable
>>
>>38216446
Should I continue? No-one's really helping out here
>>
>>38216475
I am mildly interested. Please continue
>>
>>38216475
I would contribute but I'm trying to do like 3-4 other things at the same time. I'm reading it tho
>>
Ching chong, chang chongu. Ming ting chong bing wang ting tong.
>>
The saucy minx, she was really going to town down there with her toes as I started turning beet red and had popped a huge tent in my trousers to boot.

Then, after "working her magic", she sat up and put on her sweetest angel face. "Daddy!", she pouted, "That was scary! I think we need to put the music on so me and Ryu can dance and forget that stuff!"

Now, all that stuff I said about Mr. Ojimi being a bad-ass, that doesn't count at all when his little girl is involved. And it was really amusing to see him turn from an animal to a teddy bear, where even his voice became softer.

"Oh, of course, my little Pikachu!", he said, "Daddy didn't mean to scare anyone, let's all dance!" and, Hand To God here folks, he booped her on the nose before walking away to start the music

"Let's dance, Ryu!", she said, and grabbed my hand. "You'd better stay close, too!", she added, whispering in my ear, "You wouldn't want Daddy to see your, um, condition down there!" With that, she bumped herself right up against it and started to grind as the cheezy pop music started.
>>
Now, there's a lot you don't know about me, but one thing is pretty clear right up front. My parents are definitely not wealthy. Far from it, in fact. Me and my buddy, Ken, were always kicking around the alleys and pachinko parlours, trying to hustle change from everywhere and anywhere.

And when we saw that Yagi was throwing her Quinceanera, we knew it'd be a blowout; we're talking full course dinners, candy, cake, and of course "lucky money" for all the guests. All Ken and I wanted to do was eat, get that cash, and stroll out of there with none the wiser.

But, now, with Yagi grinding on me like a cat in heat, and people starting to notice, I just didn't need this shit anymore and needed to head for the exit.
>>
>>38217068
Interesuru incresuru! Pleaseru, continurur storyu anon-san
>>
When she started nuzzling my ear, I thought I had my chance. "Ooo, ah hahaha! Oh, hey there now! Hey, Yagi, you don't want Daddy seeing you with a boy, do you? Listen, let's go get something to eat, kay?"

She immediately stopped, crossed her arms, and put on her best pouty face. "Hmm, don't you LIKE me?" Inwardly, I groaned at such a transparent ploy, did I really look that stupid? But, I was a guest, and my momma would whup my ass if she ever found out I was *gasp* rude, especially at a Ojimi function.

"No, no, it's not like that, I'm just hungry, let's grab some food!", and led her reluctantly to the food table.

And, even if I wasn't hungry, I would be just by staring at that food. There were ribs, corn, steaks, pizza, even an omelette station. Of course, I saw Ken chowing down nearby. Noticing that Yagi was now distracted with her orbiting clique of younger girls, I slipped away and headed to Ken. I'd grab him, we'd excuse ourselves, and head back home before I got my ass kicked.
>>
"Hey, whaddup, broseph!", said Ken, his California surfer-dude accent once again slipping out, "Saw you makin' it with Yagi, congrats! Just don't let the Old Man see you guys when you... " and thrust his hips to get his point across.

"Shut your fat yap, pendejo!", I scolded jokingly, "You know she's just doing that to get Chad-san all jelly! And I don't want to get my ass beat by some idiot kendo dude. Now, eat up, meng, it's time to go!"

"What? No, no way, Ryu, we can't go! Didn't you hear? There's no lucky money, I heard it's something else! Something HUGE! This is the Big Man's ONLY daughter, dumb-ass, do you think he'd just toss everyone a few bucks at her Quince and call it done? Nooo way, dude, we have to stick around and see what it's going to be!"

Then, I felt a heavy, calloused hand clamp painfully down on my shoulder. Wincing, I heard an annoying voice in my ear, "Well, well, well, look what the cat shat out! A couple of fucktards!".

"Chad-son, you must have come from downwind, I didn't smell you coming!", I said
>>
first stage clear
>>
"Get bent, asshole!", hissed Ken, wriggling free from Chan-san's grasp and making a big mess out of the BBQ he stubbornly refused to put down.

"Oh! The shitbag talks! He he he!", said Chad-san. Annoyingly, behind him were his two best friends, yucking it up at his non-joke. The taller one, Lenny, was at least halfway smart, but Squiggy was not only a short, greasy manlet, but also dropped out of high school in the 10th grade. Of course, all three didn't have a care in the world thanks to rich parents and could whore around, drink themselves into a stupor and still come out smelling like a high-society rose.

Chad-san's eyes then narrowed. "So, Lenny tells me you've been rubbing up against Yagi like some horn-dog. Is that true?" and then he shoved me. Hard. "I asked you a question, fucktard! IS! THAT! TRUE?!"

I had had enough. At that moment, I felt pure rage flash up inside of me and felt on the edge of losing control. Not only was this not my fault at all, but I had to take this idiots bullshit too! Enough! I balled my fists and...

then the lights flashed off! The stage was instantly illuminated by a lone spotlight and there stood Mr. Ojimi, microphone in hand. The whole room froze and the anticipation was palpable.

Over the loudspeaker, I heard him say "Honored guests, may I have your attention!"

*author's note - please bump if you like the story so far
>>
>>38217068
>And when we saw that Yagi was throwing her Quinceanera

I'm dying here dude
>>
This is the mosf original content ive seen in years.

Is this the new Lee-Won?
>>
This is a great story
Godspeed anon
>>
He cleared his throat and continued.

"First of all, welcome, everyone, to this, my daughters Quinceanera, where we celebrate her blossoming from a girl into a woman. My little Pikachu, watching you grow and seeing the person you've become, I'm more proud of you at this moment than ever before. I hope this party makes you as happy as you've made me."

"And to all of the guests, thank you for coming. Eat, drink and be merry and if you need anything to make your night more pleasurable, it would be my incredible honor to fulfill your request. You need but to ask"

"Now, as you all know, it is tradition for the parents to gift all of the guests with a small token of their appreciation. But, in this case, both myself and my Boss, Mrs. Ojimi... "

*guests politely chuckle*

"have given this an alternative consideration. I am not a young man anymore and more than ever, I find joy in bringing others joy. So, our family's gift to you is not something material, which is easily cast aside and forgotten, but an experience, a shared experience for us all to bond together."

*hushed but interested whispers from the guests*

"My friends, I have chartered a boat for us all to spend the weekend together and continue the celebration. Our destination, none other than a resort near beautiful Racoon City! We leave by nightfall!"

And with that, the lights came back on, and the music started again.

"Hot Damn!", said Ken, jabbing me in the ribs with his elbow, "I fucking CALLED it! Yes!!!"
>>
Do you have a wattpad page I could check out? (Sarcasm aside, keep going this is fucking amazing.)
>>
Good job anon, but unfortunately I have to leave.Good luck.This last bump is for you.
>>
then they all got FUCKING TROLLED
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: stage 1.jpg (541KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stage 1.jpg
541KB, 1600x1200px
theres a girls bag in this picture. I wonder if this dude has a daughter or a gf..
>>
Then Lenny's ugly face came into frame.

"Hey, assbag, looks like we'll be spending the weekend together!"

"Yea!", added Squiggy, "The weekend! Hehehehehe!!!"

But even their irritating bullshit slid of my back. All I could think was "Wow, I'm on a boat, muthafukkas!". Obviously, Chad-san and his posse was still hankering for a fight. But Ken and I were definitely NOT down to break out some kind of karate champ shit, so, I took a step back.

"Look, I know you're some bad hombres, but let's just have fun, here alright? We'll just go our own separate ways, sounds good?"

"Fukkin pussy! I knew you were weak sauce, fucker! We'll be watching you..", spat Chad-san before turning and leaving.

"Yea, watching you! Hehehehehe", added Squiggy before scuttling off.

"Dickbags...", said Ken, "I super wanted to kick their asses, you know? Especially that manlet, he creeps me the fuck out..."

"Calmate, Mi Amigo", I said, "It's time to get drunk and celebrate!"
>>
>>38219060
*author note*
I don't have a Wattpad account, but now I'm thinking to make one. I'll probably open one up and copy this story over before this thread dies.

I've written a few stories in the past, but this weird combination of video games, Mexican culture, and sitcoms seems super easy to write for me.

I'm glad you're all enjoying it, I am too!
>>
>>38219321
It's really great anon! Keep it up! I believe in you!
>>
>>38219128
where do you see it?
>>
>>38219479
bottom left of the image
>>
>>38219502
the black one? doesn't look like a woman's bag desu, I have one that looks similar and it's for storing stuff like a toothbrush and other crap when traveling
>>
Ok, everyone, I've published this in Wattpad as requested.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/115295515-yakuza-quinceanera

It's entitled "Yakuza Quinceanera". Let me know if that link doesn't work.

I'll do a couple more entries here, but I think Wattpad allows people to subscribe to the story, which I will keep up to date and, after this thread dies, I'll continue to add to the story.
>>
File: duc.png (40KB, 163x167px) Image search: [Google]
duc.png
40KB, 163x167px
>>38219535
>https://www.wattpad.com/story/115295515-yakuza-quinceanera

Bless! I was the guy who asked about the wattpad and I and surprised you went ahead and actually did it. Will sub to the story.
>>
>>38219535
Thanks anon! You're awesome ^^
>>
>>38219517
explain the second smaller laptop
>>
>>38219836
i'm not even debating whether there's another person involved or not
for all I care he could have a wife/girlfriend
I was just saying that the bag doesn't look "girly" to me
>>
>>38215592

I want a kotatsu

and I'm apparently not the only one because I was muted
>>
The rest of the night was a blur of margaritas, BBQ ribs, and fending off Yagi's advances. But, as the clock struck ten, the lights turned down and Mr. Ojimi once again entered the stage.

"My friends, it's now time for us to board the boat!"

An older, thin man comes onto the stage and Mr. Ojimi hands the microphone to him

"Good evening, I am Mr. Layhee and will be your captain for this evening. The boat will leave for Racoon City in 30 minutes so please finish your liquor and get on!"

"This is it, meng", I said to Ken, "We're finally in the big time!"

All our lives, we never thought we'd get out of the raw, hard streets of Tokyo, but now here it was. The opportunity of a lifetime, a great party in Racoon City!

What could go wrong?...
>>
File: pepe.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
*author note*

Well, that's it for today, frens. I'll have to think about the next steps on this story, but if you have ideas that you want to see, please post them here and I'll take it under advisement.

I'm really happy that everyone enjoyed the story today. I know I sure did. If you like this project, please subscribe at:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/115295515-yakuza-quinceanera

The number of people that subscribe will let me know how much interest there is out there for this type of thing. If I get a lot of subs, I'll do a lot more stuff.

Thanks again!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.