[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fake work experience? I'm sick of being a NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ec2.jpg (150KB, 1406x925px) Image search: [Google]
ec2.jpg
150KB, 1406x925px
How do you fake work experience? I'm sick of being a NEET and need money bad.
>>
File: 0707171050.jpg (753KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
0707171050.jpg
753KB, 2304x1296px
>>38214903
Can't get past this part though
>>
>>38214903
You can easily lie about work experience for shit mnimum wage jobs like clerk at a grocery store. Just make a reasonable lie for your past work experience.
Thats not gonna work for a real job unfortunately.
>>
say you've volunteered for some local stuff
>>
>>38214928
or conversely

>give us 10 references even though you have no friends and were homeschooled and have no future
>>
You don't, you contact various agencies around your area and ask if they have any jobs going. Don't mention that you don't have any work experience until they ask you, and if ask what you've been doing while you've not been working just say you're a student and you're looking for a job. Then after the summers over you quit that job and apply for new jobs with your new attained experience
>>
>>38214928
You can put a friend/relative with a fake name and have them say good things about you.
>>
>>38214928
>NOT related to you
What if my relatives work at the same place?
>>
>>38214937
Yeah thats what I want. I need to get some income to start taking coding classes(I already got a software engineering meme degree). Hopefully thats enough to get an internship or starting position somewhere if I put the projects I do in the classes on my resume.
Right now though I would get laughed at for even trying to get an internship.
>>
>>38214903
put family members or friends (if you have any willing to help you) as reference contacts/former bosses
>>
>>38214943
I have volunteered for shit in my local area. Even mentioned it in interviews.
>>
Isn't there a company out there that does fake references over the phone and email for a fee?

I can't remember what they're called.
>>
>>38214903
My resume is padded with volunteer work (some real, some fictitious) to fill in the times were I was NEET
Most organizations/institutions that utilize volunteers (especially if they work with the government for criminals to do community service) have so many different people volunteering all the time that records are not well kept.
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38214903
"Nothing beats taking the initiative and showing up there in person. Speak with the manager, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. It's as simple as that, champ."
>>
>>38214928

Give me 20 bucks and your name and I'll lie to them about what a great hardworker you are and why they need you.
>>
>>38214928
lol that shit is so stupid. just do what i do and leave it blank. if they ask just say you don't know anyone. this looks like a very basic job application intended for some shitty minimum wage job anyway.
>>
I recently became a wageslave. Honestly I think it is worth it because I don't have time to hate myself or masturbate as much as I used to
>>
>>38217875
hard mode: it's an online application
irl mode: they ALWAYS call, ask basic questions to make sure you didn't use people you raped as references.
>>
>>38214903
All Neets should join the army. Just join the army godamnit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.