/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"sorry anon, but your flacid penis is below the minimum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (151KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 665x1000px
>"sorry anon, but your flacid penis is below the minimum length, you will need to be locked in chastity to prevent the spread of your worthless seed for the duration of this event"

What do you say?
>>
>>38214030
Like a flacid dick means anything.
Erekt is where the shits at.
>>
>>38214030
ah shiieet
>>
What's the story? Why is a hippie measuring his flaccid cock?
>>
I sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with my penis because my foreskin wont stay on top of my glans like that.
>>
>>38214030
I say nothing, but I curl up into fetal position and cry uncontrollably.
>>
Ask if I get diapers for free in return
>>
>>38214030
C-can I be given girl clothes, a collar, leash and a master too p-please?
>>
File: 1479694170489.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1479694170489.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>38214030
>going to social events
originololi
>>
>>38214030
That's fine, I'm trans and chastity is a fetish of mine, but its decent size so you must be locking up lots of people?
>>
>>38214161
A proper sissy buttslut would come shaved for this event, get out of my sight you scrawny hairy monkey
>>
File: 1494310797153.png (326KB, 478x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494310797153.png
326KB, 478x469px
>>38214030
Are you saying that small cock should get locked up, chopped off so they become women and anus to get fucked by large cock. So basically large cock gets to choose between fucking big pussy or female? That's crazy. So if my penis not up to size, I dress as girl and get fucked and have to suck?
>>
>>38214206
>implying I don't shave every 2-3 days
>>
This thread gave me cancer and AIDS. I remember the first time I had sex, my dick was still soft when she spontaneously pulled my pants down.
"That's it?" She asked me. I smiled fiendishly.
"Well, you've pulled it out already. Why not play with it a bit?"
She did so, with some hesitation. As she began to lick it and massage my balls, my penis grew to its full length of 6.8".
"Wow," she said with genuine shock. "It's actually... big."
She began sucking me off feverishly as I licked her clit, and we soon had sex.
"You aren't the BIGGEST I've ever been with," she said at the end as we both laid there, cigarettes in hand, breathing heavily with sheer satisfaction on both of our faces. "But you're definitely up there."
"Thanks," I said as I took a puff on my cigarette. I smiled, riding the boost to my confidence in its entirety.
"I have to admit, when I saw it I was disappointed. Buuuuut... You have a lot, and you know how to use it."

And that, my virgin friends, is the story of why your flaccid size doesn't always matter. There are showers, and there are growers.
>>
>>38214030
P-press the bone you b-bitch
>>
>>38214030
like I could spread my seed at whatever event...
>>
but imma girl
>>
File: gxCXXOV.png (101KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
gxCXXOV.png
101KB, 300x225px
>>38214389
> you will need to be locked in chastity
Did I stutter!?
>>
My dic is legit 1" long flaccid
>>
>>38214435
why aren't you locked in chastity?
>>
File: 1411292389942.jpg (11KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1411292389942.jpg
11KB, 226x225px
>>38214501
Alright, enough questions for today.
>>
>>38214310
It's for the greater good anon. We can't risk you propagating your bloodline with weak, inferior offspring. Pussy belongs only to strong, superior, big dicked MEN.
>>
>>38214389
Girls have chastity belts dummy.
>>
>>38214030
>t-thank you
>immediately get harder than a diamond
>>
>>38214030
This is my fantasy, how'd you know? The chick wouldn't be saying that though :^)

I had a girl I didn't know complement my dick size at a festival when I was naked once. Love being naked around others, man. I should check out some nudist shit, but I'm afraid it'll be all old dudes.
>>
>>38214030
Is that John Green?

This is not original?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.