[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucked up anons and i genuinely dont know what to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1455124524429.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455124524429.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
I really fucked up anons and i genuinely dont know what to do

>go to friends flat
>hes going away to visit family in Sydney Australia for 2 months the following afternoon
>invites me over for vidya and pizza night
>usual place is closed so we order from a new place
>XL meatfeast pizza and a donner kebab were greasy as all hell and tasted pretty off
>early hours of this morning we both go to bed
>suddenly need to shit
>had a churning stomach since the dodgy food
>Release a shit of monstrous proportions into his toilet at 3 in the morning
>flush toilet
>wont flush
>ohshit.exe
>try again and again
>panic and fish it out of his toilet and place it into the header tank above the toilet

whats going to happen anons? am i a bad person? what unholy smell is going to be waiting for him when he gets back?
>>
>>38213549
>panic and fish it out of his toilet and place it into the header tank above the toilet
Why would you do that?
>>
>>38213549
Legitimate question anon

do you have special needs?
>>
Tell him what you did so it doesnt stink up his flat and apologise. Its gonna be fine, in a few months you will laugh about it with him.
>>
>>38213549
just blame him anon itll be fine trust me
>>
>>38213549
Should have left it in the toilet and told the cunt to get a real toilet.
>>
File: lelelelele.gif (556KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
lelelelele.gif
556KB, 250x137px
>>38213549
>>
File: IMG_9057.jpg (28KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9057.jpg
28KB, 397x397px
>panic and fish it out
>>
>>38213549
fishing it out was the right thing to do but then you have to disintegrate it with your hands and throw it back in so it can get flushed in small pieces. your hands will smell of shit though.
>>
>>38213549
you performed the classic double decker. Ususally you would place toilet paper in the bowl like a hammock to avoid fishing it out. Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.
>>
File: 1463852988073.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1463852988073.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>38213549
>not sucking it back up your own ass

rookie mistake anon
>>
File: 1488571301574.jpg (206KB, 596x602px) Image search: [Google]
1488571301574.jpg
206KB, 596x602px

Fish it out the header tank and throw it out the window or seal it in jars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.