[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents want to organise birthday party for me >Tell them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>Parents want to organise birthday party for me
>Tell them no
>Its my 21st birthday in a few months so "its happening"
>Tell them no
>Assume they understand
>Months pass
>Helping parents clean the house and buy party supplies
>So what are we celebrating anyway?
>Your birthday silly!
>Party is tomorrow
>Entire neighbourhood, extended family, family friends all invited and coming
>Try and have them cancel
>They thought I had accepted the party because I was helping clean and buy stuff for it
>Get in car
>Drive away
>on the other side of the city now
>Texts and calls exploding on phone
>use phone and phone charger to continue to shitpost
>sleep in car, nearly freeze to death
>My party is meant to be today
>phone has gotten calls and texts from parents, family etc

I think I've fucked up. Is it legal to just leave my old life behind and start again somewhere else? Do I need ID? I miss my bed. Its so cold.
>>
I posted that Pepe because even though he is sad he is still comfy and warm. I am sad abd cold.
>>
>>38213092
put paper between your clothes (any kind of paper will do, it doesn't have to be thick), it will make you nice and warm, also, try to avoid breathing cold air, use a scarf or something.
>>
>>38213092
oh, also, keep your head warm, that's very important.
>>
Where do you live when it's freezing in July?
>>
>>38213181
>>38213131
Thank you for this advice. Why must the head be kept warm? I thought focusing on my hands and feet was smarter.
>>
>>38213058
Of course it's not illegal, but it's a bit unfair to your parents and a bit of an overreaction. You should at least call them, they weren't being malicious
>>
>>38213286
you lose a huge amount of body heat from your head (10~15%), keeping your hands/feet is important too, but if you have to choose between losing a few fingers/toes and fucking dying...
>>
>>38213249
I am Australian. I don't know if I would actually freeze to death but it sure feels like it.

>>38213354
They'll be angry with me which is something I don't want to deal with. I've already blocked every number that has called. Plus now everyone in my life knows I am a colossal aspergers agoraphobic loser. I never want to see a person I know again.
>>
>freezing to death because you couldn't show your awkwardness for a few hours
you deserve to die tbqh
>>
:( If you have some cash, get more gas and keep the car on so you won't freeze to death :(
>>
>>38213058
>sleep in car and nearly freeze to death
>Its fucking July
You truly are retarded arent you?
>>
No offense OP but I grew up in Eastern Europe.

I wish I could have done something like that with my family instead of working in a factory for my 21st birthday.

You seem like a spoilt rich kid with living parents, pretending to have social issues.
>>
>>38213584
Loving parents*
Living too, anyway.
>>
>>38213468
>Australian
Oh. Is the drinking age 21 there? I was just assuming you are American since you gave that tidbit about turning 21 in your OP and that's the most important birthday here for normies.
>>
>>38213468
what temperature are we talking about?
because i just googled the actual temperature in australia it's just 8 degree celcius, that shit's not all that cold.
>>
File: 1499012827856.jpg (375KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
1499012827856.jpg
375KB, 1429x951px
I would do exactly the same thing, but my parents know so they don't do parties for me. You don't have money for a hotel?
>>
>>38213584
I don't think someone who runs from home is pretending to have social issues
>>
>>38213468
Why were they celebrating your 21st if you live in australia?
>>
>>38213705
>>38213623
Because your cancerous fucking American culture seeps in to normies brains through the tv. These people celebrate Halloween and shit too.

>>38213635
For me and many here that is extremely cold. I have never seen snow so I can't compare it to the USA but I am really cold.

>>38213638
I left all my stuff at home because I left in a rush. I would go back to get it but they are probably wait for me.
>>
>>38213817
Well go buy some warm clothes, food and shit. You do have money, don't you
>>
>>38213817
>disliking Halloween

Sorry no one likes your emu war memorial day, dingo eater
>>
>>38213584
I apologise for not wanting to communicate with 50+ people who all want to make small talk with me. I hate having to tell people about my personal life I hate talking to friends and family and being judged by them. Social gatherings are just events where people compare their lives and families to other peoples you know?
>>
>>38213817
Nigga, i'm from a south american country, here summers are hot as fuck and winters are cold as shit. so believe me when i say this, get a fucking jacket, do what >>38213131 , >>38213181 said and you'll be fine.
>>
>>38213871
I have money but my wallet is in my room. I have already said I am starting again. I need advice on how to do that.
>>
>>38213945
So you only have your phone. That means access to your bank acco, no? Perhaps even one of the nfc payment shits
>>
>>38213945
Not him, but if you really want to leave everything behind and leave, then go to your house, pack your shit and leave, you can't expect to survive too much with what you have at the moment.
>>
File: dearyme.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
dearyme.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>38213638
this picture just gave me a panic attack.
>>
>>38213967
Can I use paypal to rent a room? Thats a good idea desu. I can't remember my bank details (writtwn down at home). Holy shit at least I can order some hot food. Thanks Anon. I will look for rooms close by that I book online using paypal. You're a genius. Thanks again.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.