[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >s-s-sorry for when I bullied you in HS anon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 8zu6p26iwim2.jpg (20KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
8zu6p26iwim2.jpg
20KB, 600x338px
>wake up
>s-s-sorry for when I bullied you in HS anon, I'll be your slave to make it up to you

How do you react?
>>
>>38212765
You... because of YOU I can't even walk right! Every day I'm shuffling!
>>
File: IMG_1152.jpg (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
488KB, 1080x1920px
75% of your income now goes directly to me
>>
>>38212765
Put on some pants and go make me some fucking tendies
>>
>>38212765
>I rise him up
No, no... what has happened in the past is the past. Even though I still resent you, there is no need to do this. Put on some clothes, and maybe give some monetary compensation. Go, live out your life, and never come back here.
>>
>>38212765
"Get the fuck out of my house, faggot."
alternatively, send him to my cottonfield of a hundred tyrones.
>>
File: 1498943466286.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498943466286.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>38213003
LET'S PARTY ROCK!
>>
>>38212765

break and cry because this is another bullying mission by him
>>
>>38212765
Put some clothes on and make me some bacon and eggs with avocado
>>
>>38212765
Uhm... dude, i think you got the wrong house, nobody bullied me in school.
Also, how the fuck did you get in?
>>
>>38213421
STEP UP FAST
AND BE THE FIRST GlRL TO MAKE ME THROW THIS CASH
>>
>HAHAHA NAH YOU'RE RIGHT MATE COME OVER HERE
>THIS GUY ONCE DELIBERATELY PISSED ON MY LEG
>FUCKING POOFTER HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT WATERSPORT CUNT
>NAH MATE YOU'RE RIGHT JUST A BIT OF FUN HUH HAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHA SO YOU'D BE A BUILDER'S APPRENTICE NOW YEAH?
>THAT'S PRETTY COOL, I'M A CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT NOW, GOT FLOWN TO SHANGHAI THE OTHER WEEK
>YEAH ANYWAY GOOD CHAT GLAD WE GOT TO CATCH UP
>CHEERS MATE
t. bitter australian cyborg
>>
Put him on the wheel of pain.
>>
>>38212765
Who are you faggot? We didn't go to high school together, get the fuck out of here before I kill you for trespassing.
>>
>>38212765
You got me mixed up with someone else. I wasn't bullied in school but it's too late to take back your offer
>>
>>38213046
He lacks so much self-awareness it's not even funny. And I love his reviews, but still.
>>
>>38213617
it's a persona you dummy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.