[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to supermarket >get cart full of items >get cashier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 857.jpg (30KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30KB, 563x542px
>go to supermarket
>get cart full of items
>get cashier to scan all of the items
>say i forgot my wallet and leave

Get fucked normie i am too /DEVILISH/ for you
>>
>>38212756
whats fucking wrong with you prick
>>
you could of just ran for it with the cart. i had a person i knew do that for me when i was a cashier. i hated being a cashier. when i got there i was a bagger that went good. the boss told me i am now a cart pusher.
>>
>>38212756
>be in army
>friend is the unit sniper
>when we are out on patrol
>walk up and casually twist all of his sight dials

get fucked laddo
>>
File: Eomer_205.jpg (70KB, 793x431px) Image search: [Google]
Eomer_205.jpg
70KB, 793x431px
The cashier gets paid though. You're just wasting time.
>>
File: 1498174405640.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1498174405640.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
I like to go into McDonalds toilets and shit/piss everywhere before smearing it all over the walls and hand dryers.
Take that normies!
>>
>>38212756
>go to restaurant
>receive excellent service and great food
>absolutely stunning interiors
>leave horrible review anyway
>>
>>38212756
>kindergarten teacher
>teach about weewee's
>let kids see my weewee as an example
>kids ask to touch the weewee
>tell them they can't
>blueballed an entire class of toddlers
No person is as devilish as me cunt
>>
>go up to a cashier at convenience store and buy a pack of gum
>pay with 100$ my grandma gave for birthday
>ask for change in first 20s, then say no i want 10s, then change my mind to 5s
>theyre clearly frustrated, but still give change
>get 2 extra fives making a profit of 5$ and a free pack of gum
get fucked normo
>>
>go into shop
>ask to see manager
>complain about random employee
>>
File: 1498716545316.jpg (34KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1498716545316.jpg
34KB, 499x499px
>Go into public bathroom.
>Piss on the toilet paper.
>Piss on the toilet handle.
>Piss on door handle
>Piss on the weird paper things
>Shit on the seat and spread it around with my ass cheeks.
>Shit on some toilet paper and stick it to the wall and ceiling.
>Use it to coat the door handle in shit.
>Use all the toilet paper to wipe my ass then clog the toilet.
>Put those tiny explosive bags under a toilet seat so they pop when sat on.
>Cover toilet seat in clear double sided tape.
>Go into the next stall and throw an apple into the toilet, then put a noticeable amount of shit on the inner door handle and some shit and piss in the toilet. (When someone walks in and shuts the door behind them, the apple will roll around in the bottom of the toilet bowl and fling piss water all over them. If they try to escape then they'll have to grab the shit covered door handle.)
>Soak toilet paper in water and throw it onto the ceiling in the shape of a swastika, they harden and take forever to remove.
>Glue the lock shut on the retard stall
>Steal whole rolls of toilet paper and soap and then throw them away when I get home.
>If available then pee/poop in the back of the toilet obviously.
>Take the last stall and put some clear tape near ground level and piss in the toilet so if they aren't looking they'll trip face first into the toilet. (Also good at head level so the tape gets in their hair.)
>Scratch a big line across the mirror with a nail.
>Press the soap until there's a massive puddle.
>Use a huge amount of paper towels and throw some dry ones on the puddles but not enough to actually clean it.
>Clog all the sinks with the paper towels.
>Pull remaining towels until they hit the floor.
>Stick gum then a layer of shit on the back of the main door handle.
>See janitor on the way out
>Smile and give him an ironic canned line (Rough day huh?) and then say (Yeah) or (Okay) while shaking my head until he stops talking to me.
>Come back 2 days later to complain to the manager.
>>
File: 1488885972349.png (55KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1488885972349.png
55KB, 916x1100px
>that look normies give you when you have a cart full of unhealthy food and alcohol
heh have fun rotting away in a retirement home normies, i bet living past 30 was really worth it huh
>>
>>38213982
its also a good idea to put shit all over the locks so insecure betas are forced to hold the door closed while shitting and if youre still their while one of them is taking a shit just push really hard on the door to fuck with them and then be like
>oh my bad i saw it was unlocked and didnt see you there
>>
>go to bathrooms
>hear someone pooping
>switch lights off

absolutely bodied fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.