[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you an atheist? if you are i assume you believe in evolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480370326130.jpg (125KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480370326130.jpg
125KB, 540x800px
are you an atheist?

if you are i assume you believe in evolution

the current system is set up to pass on traits the benefit social situations, not intelligence or benefit to society

Islam is much more intelligent than the secular West because they select and pass on traits that are beneficial to society

This is why Islam will prevail

Meanwhile in the West 89iq retards make children and the intelligent men often reproduce at under replacement rate or not at all

It is better for society as a whole to remove causal dating, both from a scientific and spiritual standpoint

the only reason you oppose it is because it threats your hedonistic lifestyle

which is preferable, a life dedicated to cummies, or a life dedicated to Allah?

I say Allah
>>
>>38212563
>if you are i assume you believe in evolution
Nah, it just seems like a good explanation for some stuff.

Look into the origin of the word meme, before it became synonymous with image macro. Ideas can be modelled as evolving, too, and the west is out-competing Islam in memetic selection.
>>
>>38212665
Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth meanwhile atheists and the non-religious are in decline because they do not reproduce at sufficient levels. This is contradictory to popular belief but all demographic studies show that religion is on the rise, it is only Western populations that are in decline.

The religious will inherit the earth and Islam will be the dominant religion
>>
>>38212563
Kek fuck off child killer
>>
>>38212563
this image fills me with pride and strength

marg bar aamrika
>>
>>38212939
>child killer
meanwhile in the United States over half a million abortions are preformed every year
>>
>>38212563
Athy af.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.