[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /gyno/? >lost 26 pounds from 175 to 149 >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1240.jpg (246KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
246KB, 1280x960px
Who else /gyno/?

>lost 26 pounds from 175 to 149
>still flabby and have manboobs, only massive difference is face

What the fuck do I do robots
>>
keep losing weight and tone up

doesn't look like you'll need to do surgery since your skin isn't very stretched
>>
I know these feels all too well anon
The best thing you can do is regular exercise, and i mean serious cardio and weight training. You also have to adjust your diet, reduce your carb and sugar intake as much as you can.

You're basically going to have to eat near perfect and work out like a beast just to ensure your body looks "normal". Drastic weight loss pretty much throws your chances at having a decent body out the window and you're going to have to work 3 times as hard just to look half as good.

You may not be aesthetic but at least you'll be healthy as fuck and feel great.
>>
Some people just have shitty genes. I was skinny for my teenage years, but the moment I started putting weight on, it all went to my chest and gut - I developed serious manboobs in 6 months despite only gaining 5kg or so.

Probably couldn't hurt to go to an endocrinologist and get your hormone levels checked - mine were seriously out of whack because of the painkillers I was taking.

>>38211887 is probably the best advice.
>>
>>38211721

Get hormones checked, I think. I still have moobs after losing some weight and my GP found a hormonal issue that hopefully will be treated
>>
>>38211989
I have hairy legs, hairy ass and facial hair. I think I'm good on T.
>>
STOP MASTURBATING

Masturbation lowers testosterone and increase the production of estrogen. Estrogen makes you have tits. Dont jerk off start doing push ups. sit ups, crunches and othet chest and abdominal exercises on additon to your diet.
>>
>>38212085
>people actually believe this without being religious
>>
>>38211721
That's nothing OP
I weigh 130 (6ft) and not only are mine much more pronounced, but I have wide hips too
>>
>>38212102
Whats not believe about chemical composition? The testosterone thing is exaggerated for sure. But as far as the production of estrogen and prolactin, that shits real. Not only that you lose a lot of protein when you cum which detracts from muscle growth.

I guarantee that if you stop beating off and start working out you will see drastic changes in your physiology.
>>
>>38212202
>But as far as the production of estrogen and prolactin, that shits real.
Can you prove this? I've done research on nofap before and never even heard these claims.
>>
>>38212024

that doesnt mean shit. Im the hairiest motherfucker ever, and I had low T.

Once I started taking T, I started to get much more defined muscles. Body hair doesnt mean shit, trust me, just get your shit checked instead of being stupid.
>>
>>38212321
http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/966-prolactin-sex-and-immune-activation
>The production of orgasm, either by masturbation or coitus, results in a large release of prolactin immediately afterward, which remains elevated for about one hour. Sexual arousal alone induces no changes in prolactin in either men or women. Hyperprolactinemia, where prolactin levels are higher than normal, leads to suppression of libido and to sexual dysfunction in both men and women. We interpret this effect of high prolactin levels as similar to the refractory period following sex. Prolactin levels go up after orgasm but then, over about an hour, return to normal. During the postorgasmic period, there are high prolactin levels and loss of libido and sexual function until prolactin levels return to normal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin
>The hormone counteracts the effect of dopamine.

>Elevated levels of prolactin decrease the levels of sex hormones, estrogen in women and testosterone in men.

It doenst acutely affect your t levels but other hormones.
>>
>lost 40 lbs
>mostly in my stomach
>down to 190
>but my thighs are the same size
>they're so big they rub together if I run too much
I might have to purposefully skip leg day.
>>
>>38212773
So for only one hour after fapping. It's basically nothing, then. And where's your proof for the production of estrogen?
>>
>>38212792
https://www.bodylogicmd.com/hormones-for-men/estrogen
>Estrogen in Men
>Testosterone will begin to convert to estrogen in men as they age due to the aromatase reaction. Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, so the more body fat a man has, especially in the midsection, the more aromatase and hence the more estrogen.

Since your only reading my green text and not the articles lemme explain it like youre 5.
So if you have a lot of fat around your midsection, you make less test and more esto, which is a factor on breaat growth. If you jerkoff 2 or 3 time a day or more you are making an excess of prolactin. Which causes breast growth.

My ORIGINAL point was about losing man boobs. All of this directly correlates to breast growth. No fap is a meme. But to much masturbating is just as bad.
>>
>>38213010
>My ORIGINAL point was about losing man boobs. All of this directly correlates to breast growth. No fap is a meme. But to much masturbating is just as bad.
Here's what you originally said:
>Masturbation lowers testosterone and increase the production of estrogen.
You've failed to prove any of that, except maybe for a slight loss of testosterone right after fapping.
>>
>>38211721
I feel this feel, except that I actually look much worse, since my stomach is flabbier and I got huge stretch marks all over my body. I look fuckng disgusting. Face didn't really improve, either.

I thought I might look at least average if I lost weight, but I suppose there is no getting off this ride.
>>
>>38213049
>Here's what you originally said:
>>Masturbation lowers testosterone and increase the production of estrogen
Fair enough but I think Ive provided enough evidence that correlates breast growth and hormone levels pretty closely to masturbation. Again it may not acutely affect your t levels but to say there is no connection at all is equally foolish m8.
>>
>>38211721
start lifting and lose more weight ya big stinko
>>
>>38211721
I was about to save the picture because I thoughy you were a girl ;_;

Anyways, it looks like your mantits are totally normal for your bf% to me so I wouldn't be too worried.
>>
take hormones and become a qt trap

Original
>>
>>38212202
Lol
That's because you're working out you fucking idiot.
>I guarantee if you worship Satan and feed your puppy everyday he'll grow up to be a healthy dog
>>
>>38213363
>What the fuck do I do robots

Yes it was an answer to his question
>>
Moobs here too. I can't go outside in just a tshirt because they're so pronounced, but I also don't give enough of a fuck to do anything about it. I feel like I might be less self conscious if I was just straight up fat.
>>
>>38211721
>no gyno
>would still have beer gut at 149 (i've lost to 145 before and still had a belly)

help?
>>
>>38214165
Stomach fat is THE hardest to get rid of man. You have to start eating more protein and good fats and cut sugar out completely. Start runing and doing abdominal exercises like crunches and leg lifts. Also it helps to be >25 yrs old.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.