[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you really hate women or are you just bitter they don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1493874710129.jpg (412KB, 1437x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1493874710129.jpg
412KB, 1437x1041px
do you really hate women or are you just bitter they don't give attention to you becasue you are ugly as sin?
>>
>>38211579
They are extensions of Mother Europa crying out for help. It is a sign that she needs our help more than ever.

We need to fight climate change and factory farming.
>>
>>38211579
What if i dont have women?
>>
>>38211579
I'm objectively handsome and get shitloads of attention from women. If anything it makes me hate them more because of how transparently cockthirsty they are.
>>
I really hate them

As nice as it is for normies and women to imagine absolutely everyone who dislikes them has to have some kind of major facial deformity - theres a certain arrogance in that too btw (how could anyone POSSIBLY dislike ME?)

I've had a few women, spent a lot of time around them due to various situations i had little control over, and there are just no real positive memories

Women just have flat personalities, very little substance whatsoever, terrible senses of humour and so on.

Pretty much because they never actually have to develop those things, because they are rewarded merely for existing.

Guys have to make themselves funny, or strong, or interesting or so many other things because they know they will be tested, expected to perform, have to work to charm people etc

Women just hit puberty and people start salivating over them, so they dont need to do any of that shit and thus have absolutely no substance to them whatsoever.

They just fucking suck
>>
File: 1482613609235.png (105KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
1482613609235.png
105KB, 350x421px
>>38211699
that's a nice bit of reddit spacing you've got there
>>
>>38211579
Neither, I'm just kind of sad but the constant drinking is numbing these feels. Soon I'll be braindead.
>>
>>38211732
>reddit invented double spacing

>i have never written a paper in my life

been here a lot longer than you cunt
>>
>>38211732
Me? Use Reddit? Come on, now. Now I like that place as much as the next guy, but its userbase is cancer.

Me, I'm a 4channer through and through. I've been here since 2007. You know that Know Your Meme page? I was there for all of that. Lolcats? Ever heard of em? Yeah, I thought not.

Have I been to Reddit once or twice? Maybe, maybe not. But I promise, I'm a 4channer and an oldfag. What even is "Reddit Spacing?"

Also unrelated, but how do you upvote on this site? I guess Moot changed the layout when I wasn't looking.
>>
File: 1496305345289.jpg (27KB, 424x406px) Image search: [Google]
1496305345289.jpg
27KB, 424x406px
>>38211791
who are you quoting?
is it reddit?
>>
>>38211597
Fuck off Varg
Oreg
>>
>>38211824
Is reddit another hacker?
>>
>>38211579
I don't know I've stopped giving a shit though wish I could get a girl to show interest in me never happen though
>>
>>38211579
I don't hate women nor am I bitter. I'm also not ugly. I just don't go out very often and when I do I go to male dominated spaces.
>>
File: a0a.png (105KB, 462x428px) Image search: [Google]
a0a.png
105KB, 462x428px
>>38212139
what a nice answer. you are nice and your post is nice. I like you
>>
You ever have it where they're taken but they give you attention anyway? You're stuck in the orbiter zone.

I admit it, I'm ugly and uninteresting. I had an equally ugly and uninteresting landwhale gf and didn't like it much. I was uncomfortable being seen with her.
>>
>>38211579
I don't exactly hate females as a whole. I just hate modern females and what culture has done to them. As well as the negative effects that feminism is having on society. I'm very attractive, but that doesn't solve the issue
>>
>>38212355
>I'm very attractive
post boipucci
>>
>>38212405
I only have pics of my muscles and bbc. Sorry
>>
>>38211579
I'm pretty average looking, get some attention, but I ignore it because I don't enjoy spending time with women. Apart from sex I have no interest in them and we hardly ever have anything in common, however I'm not so good looking to pull off casual sex with one so might as well stay away.
>>
>>38211824
>who are you quoting?
Ah, a /jp/nigger
>>
of course i'm bitter. anyone saying they aren't bitter is just some holier than thou cuck
>>
>>38212431
ffagggott
>>
>>38212474
>t. projector
Speak for yourself. What OP means is that you hate women because you can't get one
>>
I am actually gay. But I'm ugly, so I'm pretty bitter about it, sure.
>>
>>38212494
Not aloud to post pictures of myself on here nowadays anyway
>>
>>38212515
i'm sure you aren't bitter, lol
>>
I don't hate all women just nearly all of them, I'm still hoping one day I'll be able to find one that isn't a stacy slut.
>>
>>38212555
Maybe under your definition
>>
>>38211699
Jesus I think I've been red pilled, literally every woman I know has a personality that likes photography and says, "I'm here if you need."

Prove me wrong, normies.
>>
>>38211861
Underrated post

Ggcddgbbb
>>
>>38211579

Even if the only attention they gave me was to bully me, i couldn't hate such lovely beings, especially the white ones.
>>
>>38212689
You sound like you haven't even talked to a woman.

Misogyny is self explanatory in 2017
>>
>>38211579
I just think it would be fun to rape one or a few
>>
>>38214566
There really needs to be a reading comprehension requirement to post on this website
>>
>>38214566
are you a girl?

100% original; not a copy
>>
I hate everyone, women included.

Being ugly lets you see the bad side of humanity, a side that someone who is attractive will never see because folks like you simply because you are good looking.

I used to want the best for people but as I've aged (I'm almost 30 now), the world has, over time, turned me into a bitter shell of a human being.

Now, I just want to see bad things happen to people through no fault of their own, if only because they can get a taste of how fickle and uncaring the universe can be, and how a slight bit of random luck can make you a king, and a slight bit of misfortune can make you a beggar. So, pretty much, I want them to get a small taste of what my entire life has been.

I used to be a communist. I still am. It would be ideal if humanity were not horrible. But at this point, I like Trump if only because I can hope he'll fuck everything up. I hope there are famines, plagues, civil wars, just so I can watch other people get hurt. I'll die too, but I've been dead inside for a long, long time.

Let the world burn.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.