[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES AND THEIR LIFE >be me 26 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
I FUCKING HATE NORMIES AND THEIR LIFE

>be me 26 years old robot
>20 year old cousin visits us
>call him Chad from now because he is Chad
>he wants to borrow my tent for a music festival
>mom says "you have to ask anon if you want it"
>I don't care "yes take it"
>mom then realizes "I have a better idea, take anon with YOU"
>this can't be right
>this can't be fucking right
>Chad doesn't care "ok"
>mom is hyped as fuck
>Chad leaves he tells to my mom he will return in four hours
>mom starts to pack MY things
>"mom please I don't want to go"
>"no anon, go, for me, I am begging you leave the house and have a good time for once"
>I can't say no for some reason
>Chad comes for me, with his another Chad friend
>we drive to the festival site, they are talking all the time I am silent
>at the festival site we build our tent, and then we go out
>Chad and his friend are having fun with other normies and girls
>I am just standing there with a drink, watching them
>there is a concert with lot of girls
>Chad tells me to go there and start to dance close to them "they are waiting for you anon"
>I know I would fuck it up anyway and my stomach trembles in fear so I say no
>"your loss pal"
>Chad and his friends are dancing and flirting with girls now
>I return to my tent and I start to read a book
>Chad comes back in four hours with a girl
>they are semi drunk, laughing and kissing
>"Anon give us the tent" just like this no please nothing
>"w-well ok"
>I leave the tent like a bitch and they close it
>you can guess what they did there
>After night came I kinda give up they will let me back there, so I found a place to sleep under a tree (there were lot of drunken fucktards sleeping on the ground anyway)
>when morning comes I return to our tent and Chad
>girl is not there
>I decide to man the fuck up and I wake up Chad, and I told him not to do things like this anymore because it is my fucking tent and he can't lock me out
>"Well fuck you anon. You are a loser."
>>
File: 6083456576.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
6083456576.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>38211530
>"find a girl tonight, and I will gladly sleep outside now. But we both know that won't happen cause you are a loser"
>say fucking nothing
>he is going to eat something with his friend
>as soon as they leave I packed my things and I left the festival and went home with a taxi and a train
>tell my mom that I didn't like it, she starts to cry that I can't socialize with anyone while my cousin was such a good guy that he took me
>she tells me how my life is a wreck

FUCK THIS

FUCK ALL OF THIS
>>
>>38211530
>spend all post regaling us how you're such a loser
>get mad at your cousin for telling you you are a loser
pottery
>>
File: 346758.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
346758.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38211616
Fuck you. Why did they have to force me to go?

Why was he such an asshole? If I stand up for myself I am a loser?

Fuck you you are a fucking normalfag too.
>>
>>38211652
You literally never stood up for yourself.
>Fuck you you are a fucking normalfag too.
Pity is all you are after.
>>
>>38211652
You shouldn't have been a bitch and should have found a girl for yourself to stop being a failure once in your lifetime. Make your parents proud, before they kill themselves because of you
>>
File: 1481831563141.jpg (93KB, 960x622px) Image search: [Google]
1481831563141.jpg
93KB, 960x622px
>>38211652
Probably because you're a shut in loser like you described.

You were being silent and stand offish. You're a loser long before you stood up for yourself. Are you upset that he matched wits with you during the confrontation that you started?

Fuck you for even being confused after the story that you just posted.
>>
>26 years old kidult gets kicked out of his house
>only to get kicked out of his tent afterwards
fucking hilarious
>>
>>38211530
>Chad tells me to go there and start to dance close to them "they are waiting for you anon"
You could literally be a normie right now if you manned the fuck up and talked to these people but you didn't because you're a pussy ass bitch. They were willing to accept you, all you had to do was act chill. Fucking kill yourself you useless sack of shit.
>>
>>38211652

Sorry that your mom wanted you too have fun for once in your life and socialize rather than stay at home like a middle aged man. Sorry your cousin tried to get you involved in the festival and maybe hook up with girls. Sorry you were too much of a pussy to be a man.

Yeah your cousin was a dick for kicking you out of the tent but he had a chick who actually wanted some dick. But fuck man you had opportunities and you wasted them.
>>
>>38211669
>>38211685
>>38211704

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS
>>
File: mad kidult.jpg (92KB, 1482x395px) Image search: [Google]
mad kidult.jpg
92KB, 1482x395px
>>38211823
Can you stop being so fucking easy?
>>
>>38211823
>waaaaah why is everyone so mean
>why can't i be a 10 year old kid forever
>>
>>38211823
literally kys yourself if you think you have anything to complain about
loser
>>
>>38211784
This. Also why didn't you ask Chad to be your wingman and help set you up with a girl? Music festivals are the easiest place to get laid. Every girl is drunk and horny. Even I can get laid in that environment and I've been diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>38211823
Oh wow, so you dissapointed your mom and you're mad at us for pointing it out? Grow a pair and get laid or stop being a faggot
>>
>>38211530
Wow. You're a pathetic little shit. Your cousin went way out of his way to help and include and that's how you thank him? He was trying to help you make it and you squandered each chance you had. You're going to seriously regret being such a little bitch boy when a few years pass and you've had no other opportunities like that. Pathetic
>>
>>38211530
I feel bad for your mom. I bet she can't even look at you without being reminded of how big of a disappointment you are. She had such high hopes for you once
>>
lmao OP don't listen to these faggots, they'll take any opportunity they can to jump down someone's throat for not being a super normie. they don't know the life you've lived, they don't know what you've been through. they just want to seem like normies on r9k when in reality they're just as big as a loser as you are and probably would've done the exact same thing. I'm not giving you pity here but at the same time I'm not shitting on you. You definitely could've handled the situation better but your social skills are probably shitty so I don't exactly blame your ass.
>>
>>38211652
>Why did they have to force me to go?
Wake up, kid. Nobody forced you to go. You went along because you are a pussy. Stand up for yourself next time.
>>
>>38212181
This, the problem with OP was accepting the "guilt-trip" of mum. Maybe this was the first time anon was actually guilt-tripped, but I doubt it.
>>
Fuck your cousin and fuck your mom. Insufferable little shits.
>>
>>38211823
>>38211870
>>38211885
>>38211616
>>38211704
>>38211784
>>38211890
>>38211938
>>38212005
>>38212037
What the fuck happened to this place? It's full of normalfags! Fuck off back to your containment cancer networks, normal scum!
>>
>>38212306
If you think robots like/don't berate other robots then you're as retarded as any failed normie that justifies their presence on this board.
>>
>>38212306
This is no longer a robot board. We have rightfully taken back what is ours. I even bought a 4chan pass so I can trigger the robots more efficiently
>>
>>38212306

those are NOT normies bro. those are failed normies, looking for someone to feel superior to, because they've been rejected by the real normies.
>>
>>38212390
Don't kid yourself. This board is full of fembots, Chads, Staceys, and regular normies too. It's no longer your exclusive little club
>>
File: 20110131194348dbds.jpg (25KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
20110131194348dbds.jpg
25KB, 480x270px
>>38211530
I'm 26 too anon, some years ago I politely told mom that I was different from the others and that I enjoyed other things than getting wasted and going out, she accepted it and actually supports me (I'm straight btw), I have younger normie brother and sister to carry on the lineage anyway

Dad, on the other hand, is an asshole who didn't understand and keeps bitching from time to time, I just ignore him

You should try to talk to her op, most will understand
>>
Why didnt you just find somewhere to relax and drink by the music? Most festivals Ive gone to have grassy knolls or somewhere facing the stage you can chill at.
>>
File: IMG_0521.gif (467KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.gif
467KB, 200x200px
>>38211530
Funny thing is that my mom is always trying to do this with me, always trying people to get me to places like that so I leave the house and "have fun" at least once.

I always stood up for myself and told my mom that I do not find those places fun at all, and that I would rather hang out with my only one nerd friend to his house to play vidya and eat pizza the whole day.

Just let your mom know that you're not that kind of person, if this was my case I would've told Chad to go fuck himself if he tried to kick me out of my tent. It's not that hard to stand up and say what's on your mind, anon, you should never get along with someone just because you're afraid of what they're gonna do or say after you say no, you're letting them know that their feelings are more important than yours.
>>
File: 1482940898658.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1482940898658.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>38212421
t. huge fucking loser trying to seem like he's not always on r9k
>>
>>38211855
hahahaha ebin troll /b/ro
>>
>>38212573
Lol. Think whatever you want, anonlet. Sticks and stones
>>
>>38211530
Why are people giving op a hard time? Chad didn't have a tent and borrowed anons. They therefore had to share. Reminder that anon didn't want to go as well. Chad then decideds to disrespect anon even though it's his tent. Also didn't seen to give a shit about his well being after chucking him out (of his own tent)
Then, to finish it of, he's rude to him when he returns. Maybe Chad should be nicer to his cousin and accept hes different. Maybe enjoy the music together or something.

Anon, I'd tell your mum what he did. Explain what happened. Explain the reason you left and then at least she won't be upset that it wasn't your fault you left. How the fuck could you stay after that.

>In before calling me op or something

I'm a normie and I'm standing up for op here, it was a dick move from his cousin. Also how hard is it to buy a small tent for yourself
>>
>>38212005
This has to be bait. Funny though
>>
>>38212573
Go back to your meme cancer websites.
>>
OP, you made the right fucking choice, judging from your social skills you could have fucked up really bad and becomed a meme. You are not meant to talk to girls
>>
What did op do wrong exactly? Seriously though? You might accuse him of being a pussy or something but how is his cousin not he bad guy here?
>>
>>38211530
>Not beating his ass the second he called you a loser
>>
>>38212883

Its called taking one for the team. I'm sure Chad would have kicked anyone out of the tent. Thats the SOP when you go camping with someone and then that someone needs the tent for diddles. It surely didn't kill OP to sleep outside. OP just got butt blasted because he lost his little hidey hole. His cousin wasn't being mean. OP is just being sensitive.
>>
>>38212883
He turned down an opportunity to put himself out there. Plus he brought a fucking book to a music festival.
If I was OP, when Chad brought his bitch to the tent and tried to kick him out, I would have said "alright but I'm fucking her too" then when Chad and the bitch freak out, I'd say "what's the big deal? She's just looking to get fucked"
It's a win/win situation. He either gets laid, or he cockblocks Chad because the girl might feel like a slut.
t. Autist who says whatever he wants to
>>
>>38212883
Kicking anon out of the tent when he brought a lady friend to the tent isn't being an asshole, it's just common sense. Any man would understand. Therefore it doesn't make sense for Anon to be pissed at Chad the day after, and thus Chad rightfully said fuck you to Anon. Calling Anon a loser may have been sliightly uncalled for, but not really given the circumstances.
>>
>not breaking the zipper to the tent
>not lighting what is probably an extremely flammable material on fire with normies in it
>not using the horrible death of your cousin as an excuse never to leave your room again
You kids have no gumption these days.
>>
>>38211530
I would have played along. But I would do this
>mom makes me go
>whatever
>drive up there pretending to be normal if possible
>set up tent and whatever
>the firstt one they leave, take the tent and all my belongings
>go home via whatever method
Fuck normans and their antics
>>
File: 1491934168748.jpg (56KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491934168748.jpg
56KB, 1024x1024px
>>38212854
*looks around*

Welp, that was easy
>>
File: 1437800224426.jpg (168KB, 455x610px) Image search: [Google]
1437800224426.jpg
168KB, 455x610px
>all these posts calling out OP for being such a spineless loser
There is hope for this place yet.
>>
Why do normies think you can just drop a robot/autist off in a normie environment (musical festival, bar, club, party etc) and things will just "click" and he will be normal? It doesn't work that way, that's why guys like us don't even try. We know how bad we're going to stick out. It isn't "fun" for us. Not everything is meant for everybody.

Like me for example, I have tried going out to parties and bars many times. It has never worked out no matter how much I drink. I hate loud people, I hate drunk loud normies, I hate drunk annoying stacys, I hate having meaningless conversations with these type people, I have participating in their little games, then they tell me "anon why are you so serious all the time? Loosen up". I literally can't.
>>
>>38211530
>"Well fuck you anon. You are a loser."
C U N T P U N T
U
N
T
P
U
N
T
>>
You and you alone as an adult male are responsible for the state and quality of your life. Stop playing the victim and do something, faggot.
>>
>>38211570
>ell my mom that I didn't like it, she starts to cry that I can't socialize with anyone while my cousin was such a good guy that he took me
>>she tells me how my life is a wreck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>38213335
Festivals are difficult. Even extroverted normies can't deal with them sometimes.

The only time they're fun is if you have a massive group with you, and if you know them all, which no robot will ever be able to do.
>>
>>38213384
This. Of course all the robots are gonna ree at you since they will do literally anything to avoid taking responsibility for their lives
>>
>>38211890
Seriously, this. Having a chad friend to wingman you is amazing, you just have to grow enough balls to be able to talk.

Stay more sober than they are and try to minimize spaghetti and you'll do fine.

t. autistic ex-hikki who was worse than you are now a few years back

>>38213335
It won't just magically click. But over time, you just kinda learn how to act. Took me years of forcing myself to be social in these environments, and it still drains me like nothing else, but you will get it eventually.

OP just doesn't have that understanding yet, and needs to force being social. With time, he'll get it - along with the social cues, like "don't get in the way of a man who's about to get laid, that makes you a cockblocking asshole".
>>
>>38211570
Why didn't you socialize
He's correct you know?

All the girls at festivals are fucking sluts

You literally just have to get that courage (even liquid courage) and just chat one up
Next thing you know you're fucking in her tent

Don't be a loser

You only did it to yourself
Don't let your faggot ass self esteem hold you back
>>
>>38211570
I hope you fucking took the tent with you.
>>
File: out.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
568KB, 960x720px
The amount of normalfags in this thread is shocking.
r9k is fucking dead.
>>
>>38213481
>r9k is fucking dead.

then how about you get out
>>
>>38213481
Some of us managed to break the cycle and slowly grew out of it. Doesn't change the fact that we're here forever.

The others either killed themselves, haven't grown up yet, or achieved that zen-like state of wizardry where they're content with themselves and managed to leave.
>>
>>38213153
Goddamit why can't the Normans leave my British isles alone fuck I hate living in the 1000-1100 century so much get out stop invading us REEE!
>>
>>38213449

Again I've already tried that, I talked to some girls. The conversation would always go NOWHERE, they clearly had zero interest.
>>
>>38211530
Why are you so mad about your cousin and his friend playing Magic the Gathering in your tent?
>>
>anon goes to music festival set on being a miserable prick
>blows up about something minor because temper tantrum threshhold was met
>being a baby because someone called him out on it

Everyone was trying to be nice to you. At the very least, you could have soaked up the vibes and listened to some music, got some food, got some sun. You could have asked Chad to help you chat up a girl. But you, you hide in your fucking tent reading a book until someone who was actually enjoying themselves wanted the tent for a while. You could have asked him to text you when he was done. You could have slept outside in the fresh air and not bitch about it. But what do you do? Spaz out as though everyone was picking on you. Ruining everyones fun because your spoiled ass had to do something it didn't want to do for a day. Fucking baby.
>>
>>38211805
>>38211704
>>38211685
Fuck you normies. Anon did nothing wrong, why would he risk catching a disease to be with some festival slut just because Chad was a dick?

You need to leave my fucking board right now.
>>
>>38213551
Be an obnoxious asshole to random strangers, steal their alcohol and pills, then leave before they hurt you.

Guaranteed your cousin will respect you if you tell him and give him a small amount of the take.
>>
>>38213566
>>38213528
>>38213481
>>38212883
>>38212854
>>38212771
>>38212306
>>38211823
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlJ8AfCZRvs
>>
>>38213449
Give me one good reason not to cockblock. If you shove it in my face that you're about to get laid, I'll do all in my power to stop it. I will scream in the girl's ear and damage her hearing.
>>
Being the beta that I am I wouldn't have confronted Chad because I don't feel like getting into an argument with him. As soon as your mother was out of earshot, you should have told Chad "I'm gonna be straight, I don't fucking want to go to some gay ass festival, is it alright with you if I just stay in the car and read my book until you guys are ready to go?" If that was met with opposition I would have just asked him to make sure to give the tent back once the festival is over and gone home with the taxi, told your mom you were feeling sick or gotten kicked out for your drunk antics.
>>
>>38211570
I sort of envy you brother, ever since my mother had another retarded child 11 years ago, she has to do EVERYTHING as a family.
So she gives me the same "do it fer meee" talks, but she wants me to with her to Croatia or something and I just know she loves to embarass me in front of qts, so I say no to everything. Everytime I gave in she found ways to embarass me.
>Going to cinema
>She put me in lover's seats with my older brother
>Couples everywhere, they probably think we're gay because my older brother is a total sperg and he tries to make up by wearing fucking ties and jackets to a fucking action flick
I don't even care about her feelings anymore. She's no better than every other BPD/NPD chick that tried to turn my life into hell.
>>
>>38213645
You do realize my post was a historical joke, right? Normans sound similar to normies. And they invaded the british isles, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>38213677
Didn't mean to reply to yours. But thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>38213673
What the fuck dude? Why does your mother feel the need to embarrass you like that? Have you asked her not to do stupid shit like that?
>>
I would want nothing more than an opportunity to go get laid
but I have no friends
fuck you OP
>>
>>38213580
Why should OP want to do anything to win the respect of some piece of shit dudebro?
>>
>>38213715
Normalfag detected. Real robots don't give a flying fuck about getting laid. It's stupid overrated shit that normies can't stop talking about, just like dumb normie tv shows like Game of Normies or Rick and Normie.
>>
>>38213730
because he's a piece of shit autist. and in the dominance hierarchy dudebro trumps autist
>>
>>38213701
She just insists it's all in my head. I like when she says I lack confidence. Yeah well, if you shout my name all of the time and make me do stupid shit like carrying your bags of course I lack confidence.

She's turned into a turbo cunt because she's so protective of her youngest child, and I swear I'll strangle this little fucker one day.
I just want to move out and give them the same treatment I gave everyone else. Ghosting. She's a terrible single mother, and gave birth to three abominations.
>>
>>38211530
Fuck you dude, I would kill to have to opportunities. You are a loser
>>
>>38212181
He couldn't just say no you fucking retard. His mom is begging him to do something that to a seemingly normal person would be more of a fun opportunity than anything. Saying no would make him look like an asshole to his mother in front of chad cousin. If he's living with his parents, this would be worse because it makes him look ungrateful/selfish and it would put strain on his relationship with his mother.
>>
>>38213773
Fuck off, you god damn normalcunt. Those are not oppurtunities for a robot, because there is no possible scenario where he would not fail and look like a fool.
>>
>>38211652
Anon, you need to grow balls, I'm a massive fucking loser, but nobody ever talks shit to me because I'm large and people think I'm unhinged, you need to cultivate an aura of aggression, that way even when you sperg nobody has the nerve to call you on it.

Works for me anyway. Helps if you're not small
>>
>>38213730
>Why should OP want to do anything to win the respect of some piece of shit dudebro?
Think of something you want.

Whatever it is, a dudebro can help you get it.
>>
>>38213818
I want to be far away from any dudebros
>>
>>38213715
That's fair, but just have to realize it's not as easy as "just go talk to them bro you'll be fine haha" for OP. He'd probably be better off starting smaller, as would/have most of us.
>>38211570
Sorry things turned out so shitty OP. If your cousin is a good guy (idk if he is) and you feel close enough to him or just dont give a fuck, maybe try talking to him about how social stuff can be really hard for you and that you could use some help with him as a wingman for some low key stuff to start. Most people are good people deep down; he might genuinely do his best to help you out.
>>
>>38213818
I want to live innawoods and be left alone

Can a dudebro help me with that?
>>
>>38213824
Are you going to REEEEE next? Are you triggered? Are we in your safe space?

Get used to it, autist. Normies are here now.
>>
>>38213808
Why even make this post then? Why not brush off what happened and go back to reading his novels? Why, because he had a need to complain about how much of a massive faggot and disapointment to his parents that he is.
>>
File: kek.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
I feel you anon.

Just remember.

Your waifu is here for you.
>>
>>38213847
>be left alone
Dudebro could have told OP's mother they had fun, getting her to leave OP alone.

>live innawoods
Dudebro can help move your stuff for you, especially if you're a piece of shit like me and don't have a license or a car.
>>
>>38213562
Where the fuck are these normies comign from, I swear to god you're like fucking rats.

Fuck that guy, if my cousin told me to get out of my own tent I'd beat his fucking ass.

I understand being a friendless loser, what I don't understand is why this makes everyone into a submissive pussy.
>>
>>38213862
/r9k/ is where robots come to vent TO OTHER ROBOTS. He doesn't come here to get shit from normies like you, who think they would have done everything right and got laid and got invited onstage to play a guitar solo and judge the bikini contest.
>>
File: 1492009733623.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1492009733623.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>38211530
>>they are semi drunk, laughing and kissing
>>"Anon give us the tent" just like this no please nothing
>>"w-well ok"

Had to stop reading there, it's too painful.
>>
>>38213941
/r9k/ is a public forum. He can post anything he wants here, but anyone in the world is free to reply anything back.
>>
>>38213941
>I want a hugbox to tell me I'm special and that there's someone waiting for me next to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
the sooner you grow out of your fairy tales the better
>>
>>38213957
/r9k/ is a de facto incel forum.Go to /adv/ if you want to give shitty advice to normies.
>>
>>38213941
>/r9k/ is where robots come to vent TO OTHER ROBOTS
Wizards chased everyone else out with feels and patheticness, and now they're getting chased out in turn.
>>
Feels like the underlying issue here is that if OP wasn't such a homebody shut-in still living with Mom, then she wouldn't have "forced" him to go out and socialize (she was being a good mother by doing so, by the way) and none of this would have been a problem.

Your family is only trying to help you OP.
>>
>>38214035
The underlying issue is the cousin pulled that little stunt on him, he should have stuck to his guns and told the cunt to fuck off.
>>
>>38213933

I'm sure Chad would have gotten out of the tent if anon managed to get a girl Kek . Thats party manners. Every dudebro knows them.

If you really think getting booted from a tent like that is worth getting into a fist fight over, then you're way too far up on the spectrum for any one to help you.

Its not Chad's fault that anon went there planning on having a shitty time. The day probably would have been uneventful to good if OP simply tried to have a good time. But no, he was too busy being a moody piece of shit.
>>
File: 5.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>38214004
lmao the sticky even says r9k has no topic. get wrecked incelfag
>>
>>38212986
>Pretending you'd act that alpha

Fuck off, you'd probably do exactly as op did
>>
>>38214059
>worth getting into a fist fight over, then you're way too far up on the spectrum for any one to help you.

I confronted and threatened my neighbor for telling a pizza delivery guy I wasn't home.

If you think taking shit from people is being on a spectrum fine, but if anyone wants to flex on me they're gonna have to do it literally, because I'm not gonna back down, don't care if I make a scene.
>>
>>38214071
DE FACTO, you dumb fucking normie. Leave.
>>
>>38214164
clearly not defact with all the "normies" on the board
>>
>>38214162

Sounds like someone use to eat a lot of shit and now he's over compensating. Nice complex, bro.

Normies are normies in part because they realize not everything is worth flying into an autistic rage over.
>>
>>38211530
Tell you mum exactly what happen op. Your mum wouldn't force you to go to these events if she knew he carry on. I knows it's cool and shit to go to a festival and drink and get laid etc but your mum is probably looking at it from a normal innocent mum point of view...anon is going to a cute festival to play with his friends etc.

Just rat on him and be the good boy. Say you don't like drinking and random sex or drugs. Surely then your mum would understand and see you as a good boy who just wants to avoid the evils in the world. If she doesn't then she's just a bad and you need to leave.
>>
>>38214209
>Just rat on him and be the good boy. Say you don't like drinking and random sex or drugs.

ew
>>
>>38214209
I'm pretty sure OP's Mom knows exactly what goes on at music festivals and just wanted a weekend away from her adult son who still lives at home.
>>
>>38214200
No, normies just like pulling bullshit and aren't used to facing consequences because 99% of the spergs I share this board with are afraid to stand up for themselves.

Like, if you have practically no friends and people already think lowly of you, might as well be because they think you're crazy rather than pathetic and timid.

All I know is I used to be timid and nobody liked me, after I gained 50lbs and got fit and developed a gnarly drug habit people have been much more cautious with how they address me, I used to get straight up insults, now I receive polite criticism.
>>
>>38214291
Also, I recommend all robots lift and do drugs, the physical and psychological changes will make you less of pussy.
>>
File: 1496268324194.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496268324194.jpg
440KB, 1280x720px
>>38211530
I know how you feel.
>normie friends they're guys I study with,
but we don't hang out or anything like that
convince my mom to pay for the pass and for the hotel so that I can go to some college festival with them
>I obviously say I don't want to go even after all the peer pressure
>don't go
>my friends come back a nd tell me it was a blast and that I have to pay a girl $50 because since it was a shared room and I didn't go, she had to pay an extra
>>
>>38214291
>had to develop a drug habit just to look hard

wew on the inside he's still a cuck
>>
>>38214251
>>38214274
What's wrong with anon wanting to be a good boy and read books. If he doesn't have a job he should get one, as I don't agree with being a neet fag but if you don't want to bang girls and drink (I do by the way) that's fine.
>>
>>38214291

So now you're thuggish and you have a drug problem. Thats one way to deal with life, I guess.
>>
>>38214335
No, the drugs just made me more aggressive over the course of a year or so of heavy use, what made me hard was getting buff and getting the shit kicked out of me a couple times.
>>
File: 1478223746959.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478223746959.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Reminder: If you ever had a girlfriend then you're a normie and need to get the fuck out

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>38214364
Are you in the/morning gym elite/ anon
>>
>>38214364
>getting the shit kicked out of me a couple times.

try for more of that
>>
>>38214375
I had one when I was 16 am I ok
>>
You should shit in her fucking bed. Teach that bitch a lesson. Fuck all the normal fags itt please fuck off and wipe dick men.
>>
>>38214349
Never said I wasn't a loser, the difference is nobody says it to my face anymore.
>>
>>38214382
Unfortunately for you, doesn't happen often. Being large and aggressive is all it takes to avoid 90% of confrontation.

And again, sounds shitty, but still beats being a beta.
>>
File: teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg (40KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg
40KB, 315x318px
You are not a loser, anon. You are losing nothing. Sex and drugs are meaningless distractions. There are greater things to pursue.
>>
I'm a normie, I enjoy musical festivals, drinking and women. All of what Chad was doing.

But if anon is a respectable person, works, and doesn't get himself in trouble then fuck off an leave him alone.

>He has to borrow anons tent

This is the worse thing here. How fucking hard is it to buy a tent? Seriously, is Chad that retarded?
>>
>>38214396

That's actually kind of a sad way to live. I hope you make some good friends one day.
>>
>>38214462
>This is the worse thing here. How fucking hard is it to buy a tent? Seriously, is Chad that retarded?

This makes me think the story is fake
>>
File: 1498791420909.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498791420909.gif
2MB, 460x259px
Post yfw OP is such a pathetic loser other robots look like normies to him
>>
>>38211652
What are you, a fucking sissy?
I'd have beaten the shit out of my cousin if he said something like that to me.

You can be virgin or whatever you want to be, but be a man and have some honor.
That is why you are such a shame to your parents.
>>
>>38214462
If I was just going for a weekend I wouldn't buy one either. And clearly my cousin isn't using his.
>>
>>38214489

I work and I've had to borrow tents for camping trips before. I've just never picked one up. Can't really be bothered to when I know so many other people that have tents.
>>
File: 1494299392327.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494299392327.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
>>38211616
>Pottery

Kurva, why I laugh so hard at this
>>
>>38214551
Because youre a reeeeeedddit newfag
>>
>>38214525
What? There are people here saying he shouldn't complain and be a BRO to his cousin and let him use the tent?

What is it
>>
>>38214524
That is not was is happening at all. OP is fine. This board has been consumed with normalfaggotry.
>>
File: 1499296512251.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499296512251.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>>38214611
Oh ok OP
>>
>>38214489

Or, I don't know, maybe it's better to borrow a tent than buy one if you're going to use it infrequently?
>>
>>38212421
>This board is full of failed normies too
Fixed. The only people on /r9k/ were losers and even more insecure losers who have to come to /r9k/ to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>38214611

OP is a crybaby and he could probably stand to take some normie advice. He acted like a goddamn kid back there.
>>
>>38214662
You are absolutely incorrect but think what you will. Doesn't make your life any less shitty
>>
>>38214638
But if he borrowed anon tent he should respect him and his tent. If you want your own tent for banging chicks buy your own. It really is not that hard.

That or they should have just let anon not go and respect his wishes.
>>
File: 045.jpg (67KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
67KB, 640x350px
>>38213645
>I'm so autistic that the only way I can get (you)s is by replying to a dozen posts without any regard for the context of 1/2 of them
>>
>>38214667
Agreed, he did act like a kid, an adult would've stood his ground and told him he was using the tent.
>>
>>38214712
And yet here you are giving him that (you). Cucked again, anon.
>>
File: 8756794.jpg (54KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
8756794.jpg
54KB, 540x534px
>>38214698
>cannedBTFOreply.txt
Why are normies twice as funny when they think they're fooling anyone?
>>
File: teeehee.png (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
8KB, 320x320px
>>38214667
>normie advice
No such thing. Advice is for improvement. Normality is not an improvement.
>>
Op, can you clarify something? If you having fucked off already.

Chad cousin brought his friend. Chad friend had his own tent I'm Assuming? So why didn't he share with his friend so they could respect the bro code together? Let each other use the tent (because apparently it's not a big issue to sleep by a tree for yo bro)
>>
File: 20161225_222854.jpg (86KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_222854.jpg
86KB, 398x384px
>>38214739
fucking agreed, lmfao
>>
File: 98465161654.jpg (183KB, 806x800px) Image search: [Google]
98465161654.jpg
183KB, 806x800px
Shouldn't have let your mom push you into something you didn't want to do. Everytime parents want you to do something it turns out bad. They always think they know what is best for you, but they don't know you or what you want or what your life is all about. So you need to stop listening to her and stand up to her doing what you know is best for you. You knew inside it was a bad idea to go to this thing with some people you did not relate to and of course it was. You need to follow your own inner compass. Your life will be better. Other people thinking they know what is good for your life just puts you into things that are good for them not you since everyone always thinks of themselves even when they pretend it's for you.
>>
>>38214739

Nah, its way better to be a 26 year old still in the position that your mother can bully you into going to a music festival thaat you have no interest in. OP is doing fine
>>
>>38211570
Mothers will side with Chad against their own son. That is how much influence Chad has over women
>>
>>38211530
you got guilt tripped into going there
you were mad at yourself and had shit attitude
you actually had a chance to try something different
instead of trying you were bitter and angry and ruined everything
you shouldn't go but you are too big of a pussy to stand up for yourself
you brought it on yourself lad
>>
>>38211530
My normie sister, some highschool chad and his gaggle of stacies is in the fucking kitchen right now.

I'm a jobless, roided 24-year old failed boxer, and the one time I decide to visit my parents, my fucking 14-year old sister invites these people over and is now setting about destroying her liver, with my mothers blessing. My dad left a few hours ago because he couldn't take it, he was a robot like me and hates seeing these people.

Fucking hell death to all normies GENOCIDE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38214968
Finally the first post ITT which makes sense.
>>
>>38214830
That's good advice but he's still living at home with his Mom. Her house, her rules. If OP was capable of making the best life choices for himself, then he would he would be living on his own and making his own rules.
>>
>>38214968
Why didn't u go with yo dad
>>
File: 1495852833270.jpg (58KB, 960x736px) Image search: [Google]
1495852833270.jpg
58KB, 960x736px
>>38212771
>Why are people giving op a hard time?
it's simple Chad just wanted a tent and go have fun with friends
but got old autist manchild as well
op not being normie is not fun to be around in Chads eyes
op was ball and chain, acted weird and made situation awkward
Chad was probably ashamed his adult cousin is pussy autist and was tasked to bring him like some sort of disabled kid
despite all that Chad tries to help him somehow
op acts like angry baby and sulks
he didn't want to go and shouldn't go
got shit day himself instead and spoiled fun for his cousin

it would all be avoided if op had balls to say no
>>
>>38215073
He left before I arrived. Grew up dirt poor, manlet, weak, but extremely smart, and is now rich as fuck. I inherited the Testosterone in his family, my sister the brains, and he hates seeing her waste that gift because if you leave out that normie shit, she's seriously intelligent
>>
>>38213745
>Real robots don't give a flying fuck about getting laid.
please don't be new
>>
File: 1496821783202.jpg (44KB, 759x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496821783202.jpg
44KB, 759x635px
>almost everyone's pilling on OP
>people literally defending normies and chad
K, I'm out
fuck this place
>>
>>38211530
Don't ask other people to stop being themselves.

Seek help regarding your self image and confidence, try to reverse the sperge.

Are you a poorfag? If not, I suggest paying for professional help, you know, like a physiologist.
>>
>>38212445
>some years ago I politely told mom that I was different from the others and that I enjoyed other things than getting wasted and going out, she accepted it and actually supports me
Nice that it worked out. I don't have the bravery to be so forward about it because I doubt it would turn out well for me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvqi-rjkTJU
>>
normalfags feel social pressure like anyone else, but robots (for various and occasionally valid reasons) can't handle it like they can. for anyone unaccustomed to being a fucking loser, it's frustrating to deal with when it looks like nothing is wrong with robots
>>
>>38214946

Or maybe OP's mom was sad watching her son stay in the house all the time at the age of 26 and not doing anything.

Most parents want their children to do well and have fun with others and not sit in their fucking room all day.
>>
>>38215057
No, living in your parents house does not mean they get to control who you are. It will kill you. Their hous their rules means if they don't smoke pot, don't smoke pot or bring it there, don't bring people over if they don't say it's okay, help keep the house up with maintenance etc. That's silly to think because he lives in their house he has to be their robot who they mount and pull the levers sending off to a concert with people they don't like. Why would living in their house entail this? The mom wants him to have certain things SHE wants, not he wants. She thinks she knows how he can get them, but from her limited perspective she does not understand him. The mom sounds like an awful parent to be honest, and is probably the root of his insecurity and inability to stand up to people. She's telling him as you are that his feelings or desires or boundaries do not matter and so of course when he goes into the world he thinks they don't matter when it comes to others as well. I've never seen so much bad advice in my life on this board. Everyone cheering his mom on to drive him like a mindless robot straight into his own grave.
>>
>>38211530
>tfw was about to make le KILL ALL NORMIES NOW
>see this thread
thank you senpai you've made my day
>>
>>38211530
Your cousin is a faggot
>>
File: hikkykostaja.jpg (50KB, 472x785px) Image search: [Google]
hikkykostaja.jpg
50KB, 472x785px
>didn't put laxatives in whatever food Chad had in his backpack in the tent
>didn't rub diarrhea on Chad's lips when he slept
Its like you aren't a robot avenger
>>
>>38214762
Someone answer this it's important.

Op?
>>
>>38215839
In short OP unfortunately has what is known as an overbearing parent. It is not healthy or good for kids. She does not accept him for who he is or what he enjoys. It's incredibly toxic and sad. The best thing for him would be to move out as soon as possible. I hope he can find a job and she doesn't sabotage him somehow in the process. Save up OP and go create your own life. Good luck, I'm sorry you had to have such a poisonous family life dragging you down and giving you such a rough start. It can improve though. Don't give up.
>>
>>38213335
If a club is packed tight, then it can be allright if you're drunk enough. There's so many people that nobody will notice that you're autistic
>>
>>38211652
>)

if you're not fucking girls you don't need the tent, that's what it's for.
>>
>>38211530
He's right though. You are a loser. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd just fuck that up and blame everyone else for it, too.

Your only problem is YOU, you dumb fucker.
>>
>>38215991
They can fuck on the grass, like a true druids.
>>
>>38211570
Just because you arent a drunken degenerate piece of shit bastard Dosent mean you are a loser. It's the fact that you are too beta and weak to go your own way that makes you a loser. You should have grabbed him and told him what for but than again if you wernt so scared you wouldn't be there in the first place. But I don't blame you, fear is a hell of an emotion and I'm pretty beta too although I've had some moments of strength and am getting stronger.
>>
>>38216009
If I heard you say this to someone struggling in real life I would kick the shit out of you and a little faggot like you who gets off on kicking people who are down would obviously be extremely easy to beat down. You have a vagina.
>>
>>38215907

Yeah cause a mom who wants her son to go out and maybe have a fun time at a music festival for once than stay home and do nothing but sit in front of a computer is toxic and overbearing.
>>
>>38216057
Hey, but computer is fun. Vidya and anime.
>>
>>38216057
a mom who from the premise is implying that something is wrong with him, thinks lowly of him and ignores when he says he doesn't want to do something. why doesn't she just bend him over and shove a dildo up his ass?
>>
>>38216057
>having this simple of a mind
>>
>>38216081
>why doesn't she just bend him over and shove a dildo up his ass?

damn I would kill for a mom like this

I am fapping many times imagining a scene where she puts my prostate massager in my ass
>>
>>38216079
Yeah honestly, Bill Gates sat there with computers and he became a billion times richer than drunk Chad. Why do you think your idea of a good life is better than another. that's the whole problem here. While OP could be sitting there reading if that's what he's into and becoming a good writer or intelligent, or developing his own interests his mom is forcing him out into shit that is a complete waste of time for him and becomes a bad experience that makes it not only a waste of time, but an injury.
>>
>>38216117
These are the kinds of faggots who are giving you horrible advice OP remember that. Also, I think OP left the thread a decade ago.
>>
>>38216009
The problem is normies like you, I hope you fucking die
>>
>>38211652
>Why did they have to force me to go?

Here's one big fat red pill for ya: because they still love you. They see -some- redeeming value in you and hope that you can someday change your ways. Maybe all it takes is a good push.

What you have done now has severely damaged that hope, that love, in their minds. Some day, 10 or 20 years from now you will look back on what you did and you will weep. You'll weep for letting your fears control you. Your fear of a little young girl maybe making a snide comment, or slightly embarrassing yourself.

Compared to the despair that comes later, the REAL depression, isolation, and anxiety the things you're afraid of now are not even 1/1,000,000th as powerful.

You're still pretty young. It's not too late. It's Friday isn't it? Close this tab. Don't even reply to me. Leave. Leave this place forever and never look back. Call Chad and tell him you are sorry and you want to hang out again. Tell him your troubles, he'll help you.
>>
>>38216142
>implying this loser is a normie for ripping on people

that's what the idiot wants you to think, he wants brownie points or to look like he's the one who has it together by pointing at OP and away from himself, but if you are smart you'll see that it exposes his tiny dick/stupid brain/weak body/lack of creativity/lack of self esteem or whatever it is.

The irony is that the ones ripping on OP are probably other fucked up people who are trying to be on the giving rather than receiving end for once. A cycle of abuse.
>>
>>38216174
> Call Chad and tell him you are sorry and you want to hang out again
"Fuck off, loser"
>>
>>38216174
He doesn't have to change his ways, forcing people into some box or archetype is something they will never fit. Maybe he's a write a book in a log cabin type. God, why does that have to be wrong in a moron's eyes?
>>
>>38211530
I theorize that robotism is a nature over nurture thing, but the way a family treats their child determans most of the bad things that happen to them in life, although OPs incident was tragic, his whole life is a social tragity. PARENTS need to come to terms with their kids spergyness and be informed and PAY ATTENTION to how their child acts. From there they should understand their nature and always have there backs like not making them do stupid shit like go camping with Chad. Not in hopes of "making them better" they gotta pull their heads out of their linear conformist normie asses and have some compassion for their own child. but out of care. And If becoming a pseudo normie is the outcome of it. So be it.
>>
>>38216235
He's his cousin. They've probably known each other for years. That will not happen. I highly doubt this guy is really as much of a "Chad" as OP makes out to be. He's probably just a normal guy who even has his own troubles with speaking to women, as most men do. But OP would never realize that because it's all about him.
>>
>>38216126
Yeah dude, OP posting frogs and sperging out on a internet forum is going to be the next Bill Gates
>>
>>38216255
'making your kid better' is such an abusive premise. unless your kid is committing crimes or something of that nature, 'making your kid better' is another way of saying, changing who your kid is into someone like you or how you think people are 'supposed' to be, which is bullshit and comes from stupidity. They're sort of jock bullying their own son when it's okay to be a nerd or a jock, just not to not be yourself.
>>
>>38216254
>Maybe he's a write a book in a log cabin type.
Do you know what a lot of those guys do? They blow their brains out with shotguns before they turn 50.
>>
>>38216285
He has proven himself as complete loser and cock-blocker. Why the fuck Chad needs him?
>>
File: me irl.jpg (26KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
26KB, 310x450px
>get a job
>a month from me joining the company has a recreational day
>play sports for a few of hours
>shower, return to the office to drink alcohol
>hop in a taxi, go to a club
It wasn't my first time at a club, but I still felt a bit reserved about going
>arrive at the club
>reserved table, champagne, bottles of vodka coming in at a constant rotation, the whole shebang
>drink and talk about the usual shit I always talk about when drunk
>chad coworker (who has taken a liking to me for some reason) turns to me
>"Lets go out and find some girls hungry for some action" (sounded less autistic in my native tongue and when said by a chad)
>drags me out to the dancefloor with the other coworkers
>do a decent enough job at dancing, seemed to blend in with the drunken normans
>Chad keeps trying to get girls to dance with me
>can't be bothered, just dance for a while with the other coworkers
>female coworker tells me some girls stole the bottle of champagne she for some reason had taken to the dancefloor
>dance up to the stacies and steal back the rightful property of our company
>eventually leave at closing time
I don't understand why chads think they can help 1/10 ugly losers like me to get laid.

t: failed normie
>>
>>38214010
This. When the board culture was changing in your favor you told everyone else to get over it and stop whining.

Now that thing are swinging the other way, all you want to do is whine about how things shouldn't change. Too bad so sad robot-chan.
>>
>>38216314
We don't have the whole story, anon. OP is definitely exaggerating quite a lot of things. If this guy is a relative that is close enough to be borrowing tents and having OP tag along they have more history than just this occasion. And people don't usually give up on family that quickly.
>>
>>38216296
He sure as hell won't be if he has to be some robot for his mom to control into something he will never be. Also implying someone cannot succeed because they go on 4Chan is kind of funny but not necessarily the case. Also he is already here and posting frogs as a result of his mother and shitty cousin, not the other way around. the only thing he did wrong was not stand up for himself and refuse to do something he didn't want to. Letting the cousin use the tent would be nice if he felt like it and fine, if he doesn't mind cleaning it or it possibly being broken, but shit like that happens in life and doing kind things for others is okay. Having to go with and be there sleeping on the ground kind of shitted it all up though didn't it?
>>
>>38216361
>And people don't usually give up on family that quickly.
But they should. No, srsly. If OP is, khm, THAY GUY - he is irredeemable. No need to waste time.
(like me, lol)
>>
>>38216057
t. Overbearing mommy
>>
>>38216311
Maybe they blow their brains out because they listen to dumb fucks like you and they never realized that doing whatever they want even if it is seen as weird by others is fine and they can be unaffected. So they should just not write in cabins, or write or read, and not be themselves, go work in a factory with Chad or at his business under him and that is somehow a better life? Seems like he might blow his damn brains out earlier if he accepts that nonsense. And OP may never write a good book, but he sure as hell will never know if he never gets to be himself or do the things he wants to do. Sounds like he'll just get pushed around at jock fests.
>>
>>38216306
The social ladder is nothing but a pretense for barbarism, when I said they gotta pull their heads out of their asses I meant they have to break away from it and look at things from a caring perspective, a human perspective not an animal. Which means looking at their feelings and not trying to push them back in line. Like what you said, they are basically bullying him and are just renforcing his secretive behavior.

Robots in these type of familys are constantly in fight or flight mode and it's sickening but it's all they know and normies here say they are not the monsters? Brainlets much?
>>
>all the normalfag replies ITT
What the hell happened to this place?
>>
Do any of you pro-kill yourself OP faggots realize the irony of you telling him he has to go out to have a life when you little-dicked bitches are sitting here on 4Chan all day soapboxingly condemning autists? Why aren't you out playing basketball with Chad I guess your life is fucked by your own standards. HAHAHAHA
>>
>>38213951
You're supposed to recognize that another man is about to get laid and GTFO so he can do so. If he forgets to say please it can be excused since he was in a critical moment at the time that can easily be ruined.

And anyway, men don't usually say please and thank you to each other. That's something hikkis get hung up on. Coping mechanism I suppose. They don't realize that a bunch of virgin nerds who are actually friends with each other will usually be quite curt in their exchanges. Telling a friend to get the fuck out of the way is nothing unusual or anything to be taken seriously. When you hear the word "please" out of your buddies mouth it's actually a cause for alarm because he's probably not okay in that moment.
>>
Friendly reminder that the only reason normies believe the "Bee urself" meme is because they are scared of the notion that their lives might have turned out differently if they were dealt a different hand.
>>
File: 5195847362.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
5195847362.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>38216440
that's the problem, intelligent means beta, stupid jock means alpha doesn't actually work and is a stupid way of looking at society. people shrink themselves down to a wolf pack to explain human life and it doesn't fit the 'fish bowl' we swim around in so to speak. our fish bowl is much bigger and more complicated. Chads usually end up as pretty unremarkable family men, or washed up old failed athletes with alcoholism and nothing. Yet we're supposed to believe that is THE ONE TRUE PATH OR YOURE A LOSER FAILURE. So stupid, and they are brainlets.
>>
>>38216459
"Do as I say, not as I do"
I'm 32 and a wizard. Also disabled. I'm not quite a lost cause, but the sun is setting very quickly. OP is young and many doors of opportunity are still open.

Nobody ever tells you what a blow it is when you realize your family has given up on you and moved on to the younger members. And if you think it won't affect you're naive.
>>
>>38216462
as a cyborg i can confirm
seems some of you robots are out of the loop big times
>>
>>38216462
this is pretty legit.

oeigjnaio
>>
>>38216458
Nothing. It has always been this way. /r9k/ is not your hugbox.
>>
>>38216547
Your family's opinion being the end all be all of you is a terrible place to sit at. It doesn't matter one iota what they think. What if your family are a bunch of brainlets? I mean, I wouldn't care. I think you'd have to be a kid or in your 20s to think your families retarded opinion matters. their shit stinks, your shit stinks, people thinking one is better than another is such a fallacy and nonsense.
>>
>>38212969
>Chad can't go one fucking night without getting laid
>Can't read the signs and recognize that OP isn't enjoying himself and try to make his time more enjoyable to be nice
>instead he just indulges in his senses because he understands nothing else
>OP is somehow at fault in all this
>>
>>38216536

And most robots will end up unremarkable men as well. What's your point? You wanna buck the trend and go against the herd you are welcome to do so but don't bitch when your family gives up on you and moves on and you are stuck with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>38213035
How about having some common decency and being nice to your cousin instead of needing to get laid every day of the week?
>>
>>38216536
I belive domestic normie households can be boiled down to a wolf pack or more fitting a chimp pack.

Ever see those videos of alpha chimps and their followers ganging up on and brutally beating a weird chimp? It's like that but in a more human intelligent way but with no sense.

When Chad told op to fuck off and that he was a loser he was reminding him of what world he lives in and understandably op backed off although if he was, dare I say it. Omega. He could have fought back and slowly established a position.
>>
>>38216650
Hey, pindosi, you really use word "Omega"?
>>
>>38216617
what's the loss? i was the black sheep or the ugly duckling rather, and them distancing from me is the best damn thing ever. Eventually i had to tell them all exactly how much i couldn't care less about them anymore and how fucked up they are, but them backing off from me is a Godsend. Stupid assholes always dragged me down. I can get along with them in short bursts and just eat with them and take off or get help from them if I need it which is nice, don't get me wrong, but spending time with a bunch of morons who think they're better than you when you are Einstein compared to them is kind of a drag. and yes, many einsteins or even just introverts that might be unremarkable will never achieve anything either, but being like: you're a failed nerd so do things like the jocks
or you're a failed jock so try nerding is so stupid it's ridiculous
>>
>>38211530
>>38211570

I hate this normie logic
>"You're not a social person? Fostering you on another when nobody wants it is the way to go!"

Honestly anon you should have just bucked up and told your mother that its not her business what you do
>>
>>38216650
Yeah I see that too, it's a more intelligent form of it than Chimps or wolves, so it comes out as insults, or teasing, or disparaging etc. or sometimes physical. people glorifying it and aspiring to be like the animals is the ridiculous thing in this society. let's be like the animals even though we're better than them. fucking retarded.
>>
>>38216691
Thanks, I've been railing on this same point for an hour it's good to get reinforcements.

Whenever I was the new kid or whatever and they made kids take me in it was always awful and painted me as some wounded bird that needed assistance instead of just letting it be okay if I wanted to sit by my damn self or something. People are so fucking retarded when it comes to raising kids that it's no wonder everyone's fucked up. The jocks are too. I think they get locked in some kind of Dad's the alpha and I'm the beta fight and end up getting beaten or punching their dads. They end up drunks and all this shit, another jock is always better, but they have to be the best always kind of thing. I wouldn't know because I was a guitar/video game/movie/acting/comedy/art kid, but I'm guessing.
>>
>>38216728
They are no more than animals. They ain't quiet human at least they are not in my eyes because huMANs defining feature is that they don't act like animals. They are animals, beasts.I lose faith in them. And like animals they should ither be caged or killed. But hey, they are the backbone of this comfort society. And if you can become your own man you can enjoy their society's wonders, mabye.
>>
>>38216174
>they hurt you because they love you
ahh the most selfish of all normie beliefs - the one that you're a god that decides what's good for other people so they are justified in harming you
>>
>>38211530
>26
>still live with mummy

hmmm maybe you should fix that m8
>>
>>38216839
If you don't want to be around the tards that much life can be really rewarding and enjoyable anyway. Just exploring nature and seeing it, or listening to music, drinking a good beer, eating some good food is always great. You don't have to join a pack or participate or anything. The mom wants him to because she has fears he won't have grandchildren for her, so her fears and desires are fucking up his life since he lets her control him through guilt or catering to her every desire. so her fears are coming through and are a negative presence for him going into him like in that pink floyd song.

https://youtu.be/KFBf_alErog
>>
>>38213745
>comparing sex to GoT and Pickle Rick
...oh anon
>>
>>38216939
What are you gonna do when your sex drive goes away or you stop getting laid? Kill yourself because you think sex is the only thing to life?

>Being this controlled by your instincts

Maybe you should just run on all fours and go to The Call of the Wild like a dog in that Jack London book.
>>
>>38211530
>>38211570

I guarantee this is 100% the product of awful parenting

Do you even have a father?

You're s manchild that's been pampered their entire life

Your mother got exactly what she raised the stupid cunt
>>
>>38217002
This is pretty harsh, but yeah the mom sucks ass at being a mom. She's probably dumb as fuck and less intelligent than OP I'm guessing. Probably wants to fuck his Chad cousin secretly because she's a cheerleader. Meanwhile there are nerd bitches who would love him if he was ever allowed to be himself or can man up and break out of the overbearing smother shit.
>>
>>38217000
>Kill yourself because you think sex is the only thing to life?
when did i ever say sex is the only thing to life?
>>
>>38216829
I feel you anon. There is nothing worst then pity-force. You don't want to be there, if you did you'd be even slightly enthused. but you go because guilt still works, because she's ready to nuke you over this or its just not worth the song and dance that is fighting this.

Chad doesn't want you there. You're a fucking downer and an outsider messing up his clique and group dynamics. But he'll tolerate you, however grudgingly because "Muh family" clanism.

More parents need to be like mine. So broken or remorseful that my being happy with my lot is enough for them
>>
File: notsoSmug.png (184KB, 389x397px) Image search: [Google]
notsoSmug.png
184KB, 389x397px
>>38211530
>mom starts to pack MY things
>"mom please I don't want to go"
>"no anon, go, for me, I am begging you leave the house and have a good time for once
this gave me feels
>>
>>38211570
Understand that your mom is just a whore like the roasties at that festival and the only reason she thinks chad is such a good guy is because she's just a typical dumb slut who thinks with her vagina. Chad is just an asshole and she can't see it because she's a dumb roastie herself.
>>
>>38211530
Please tell me you just made this up. I keep coming here for laughs but this actually makes me sick how someone so fucking autistic like you can walk this Earth.
>>
>>38215135
>op not being normie is not fun to be around in Chads eyes
Who gives a fuck what chad thinks? It's OP's tent, chad's behaviour fucked over OP and OP didn't even want to be there. If chad was such a nice guy he could have noticed that OP didn't want to go and made excuses as to why he couldn't come, but instead chad indebts himself to the OP, fucks him over and then insults him.
>>
Don't be too pissed at the mom. Hey intentions we're good but the execution was terrible. She's damn right that he needs to learn to socialize, but a turbo normie degeneracy fest full of try hard young adults is going from 0 to 100.
>>
>>38213773
>you're a loser for not doing what you didn't want to
You're a braindead kinda cunt.
>>
>>38214448
Like your first kiss <spoiler> kek </spoiler>
>>
>>38216602
You'll see, anon.
>>
I love how you guys consider basic young adult behavior like going to a music festival, drinking, and casual sex to be "degeneracy".

Robots have the most ridiculous standards.
>>
>>38211530
>26 years old
>mommy still telling him what to do
Good lord, man. Take control of your life.
>>
>>38211784
>"they are waiting for you anon"
Reminder that this was a 20 year old doing this for his 26 year old cousin. It just makes it all the more sad.
>>
You remembered to get drunk, right? Alcohol usually helps me fake being a normalfag
>>
>>38213673
>she wants me to with her to Croatia or something and I just know she loves to embarass me in front of qts,
Such a terrible lot in life to have to travel around the world and blush while your mom tries to get you laid.
>>
>>38213035
>everyone else should surrender their belongings to me when I wish to get laid
>the concerns of others don't exist when I wish to get my dick wet with some vapid walking hole
You are a cunt.
>>
>>38217858
I completely glossed over that part. That's especially depressing.
>>
File: fuck_you_charles.png (118KB, 324x218px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you_charles.png
118KB, 324x218px
lol at all the robots in this thread, don't they know this is our space now?
>>
>>38218192
Oh shit, is Juggernaut the official mascot of the normies? Can he be?!?
>>
>>38211530
be firm with your mother, anon. you're 26 and you do not have to do anything you don't want to.
>>
>>38211530
You are a fool

orgynaliolio
>>
>>38218260
The thing is if he wants to continue living the easy NEET life he has to humor her like this from time to time. He leaves that part out. He could theoretically go full REEEEEE and throw such a tantrum that his family truly, permanently gives up on him, but that comes with its own consequences. At that point your family starts treating you like a mentally ill person and may even try to get power of attorney over you.
>>
>>38211530
>"no anon, go, for me, I am begging you leave the house and have a good time for once"
Why can't you just go out and do geek stuff? Go down to the comic book store and play magic. Get into pro wrestling and attend indie shows. Learn to play freakin' Dungeons and Dragons, at the least.
>>
>>38218369
Agreed. He's a 26 year old man still living at home. He has zero leverage here. If he's going to live like a child his Mommy is going to treat him like a child.
>>
>>38217706
>I love how you guys consider braindead zombie behavior like going to a music festival, drinking, and casual sex to be "degeneracy".
Because they are, and they are why I look down on people like you. I think it's sad that your measure of success in life is how much meaningless drunk airheaded pussy you can get and can't think beyond your own dick. I pity you, I can't imagine what it's like to be so lacking in self awareness.
>>
File: 1499101715862.png (184KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499101715862.png
184KB, 332x396px
>>38218827
>Because they are, and they are why I look down on people like you. I think it's sad that your measure of success in life is how much meaningless drunk airheaded pussy you can get and can't think beyond your own dick. I pity you, I can't imagine what it's like to be so lacking in self awareness
>>
>>38218827
I think it's sad that you think going to a concert is morally reprehensible.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.