[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyday is a relative coming to my house and telling me what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

everyday is a relative coming to my house and telling me what to do with my life without actually doing nothing to help me
>>
File: j4fuj9yj.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
j4fuj9yj.png
27KB, 128x128px
>>38211310
Rather than knowing whats up, what do you want to do with your life OP?

What can you do for yourself?
>>
>>38211334
I mean i'm in college and trying to find a job which is proving to be pretty hard but they come here everyday saying shit
I mean if you want me to have a job so badly then give me one
>>
File: 14993744350741.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
14993744350741.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38211310
"Champ, all you've gotta do is show up, speak with the manager, give him your resume, and top it off with a nice, firm handshake. That's all there is to it."
>>
>>38211361
Your family seems like they don't have much insight or can perceive other perspectives.

Finding work is hard anon especially if you're out in the boonies or in a small town. The only thing you can do is try and be a more aggressive by calling local jobs after applying until something pops up. Maybe invest to pay for a bus/bike if you need to and extend your area of search.
>>
>>38211362
I mean what is the point
what the fuck do they want me to do
>>
So they come over without an invite or anything and get up in your grill? Don't answer the door, LOL
>>
>>38211310
have you tried not being a lazy entitled retard?
>>
>>38212420
a blah bloh bloh kys
>>
>>38211362
This is a disappointing post.
You apply for nearly everything online now.
>>
File: reversed.png (532KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
reversed.png
532KB, 351x500px
>>38211872
"It's called 'hard work,' son. It's an important part of being a useful member of society. But you have to show up, speak with the manager, give him your resume, and top it off with a nice firm handshake. What have you got to lose?"
>>
File: 1499188092171.png (69KB, 862x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499188092171.png
69KB, 862x503px
>>38212475
You can't get a firm handshake online, son.
>>
>>38212500
fucking hate this shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.