[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >develop latina fever >have to learn spanish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BmUOiLtIQAAcVcD.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BmUOiLtIQAAcVcD.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
>be me
>develop latina fever
>have to learn spanish so i can tell when she is cursing me out in spanish
>very fertile so have to pull out if i have sex
>blow up like a balloon if they dont take care of themselves after a few kids.
how do i rid myself of this affliction?
>>
>>38210686
>trying to rid yourself of the most tsundere women
why?
>>
tfw no latina gf that bullies me in spanish and i dont understand what she's saying
>>
>>38210722
>tfw no latina mamacita gf that cooks and cleans
>>
>>38210802
once the wall goes up trump will allow all the qt latinas to stay and the uglies and manlet men will be forced to go back
>>
>>38210802
You've been at this for months.
>>
>>38210686
I have this, too, but I'm Catholic so it really opens the door for me more than anything. Because a lot of them are Catholic.
>>
>>38210839
And you've been at this for years. When will you stop trying to poach mates that belong to me?
>>
they all turn into whales, it ain't worth it.
>>
>>38210686
Latino people are just white mixed people, you got fooled
You just like mediterranean girls.
>>
>>38210852
fuck off pedro and go stomp on coca leaves
>>
>>38210686
Hispanic women are fucking crazy. they constantly try to compete with each other in anything. From how many kids they pop out to how many of them go to college, to how many years they've been with their significant others.
>>
>>38210942
All hispanic women are your property? Fair enough, post a timestamped photo of your face, you must be a real 10/10 to own all hispanic women.

That or fuck off back to Albuquerque, I hear there's a new type of meth there, better start doling it out, drug jockey.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (64KB, 750x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
64KB, 750x489px
>>38210872
You've posted this before and you're wrong. Latinos are mixed Indians. The most atttactive Latinas are the ones with brown skin and tight eyes. The ones who make you feel like sex with them is an initiation into an ancient tribe with gold covered cities.
>>
>>38210852
Hey, I grew up with Mexicans. A lot of Mexicans consider me an honorary Mexican. They don't mind if I fuck qt latinas because I'm raza.
>>
File: remove.jpg (116KB, 438x594px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
116KB, 438x594px
m-must not give in
>>
>>38210895
Yeah, and at least they have some drive in life. They don't seem to be afraid to do a little work as well.
>When you see a wide hipped, big ass, glistening latina coming out of a trailer she was off loading
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.