[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too normie for the robots. To autistic for the Chad's.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1447665276909.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447665276909.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Too normie for the robots. To autistic for the Chad's.

I can pass for a chad based on looks, but my robot ways keep me from alpha status. I get tastes of the good life. Ama.
>>
>>38210598
Have you been ugly before? (Fat, acne, etc...)
>>
>>38210598
>I can pass for a chad based on looks, but my robot ways keep me from alpha status

That's not true Normie's.When chad acts goofy then find it "interesting and cute"

When a robot acts goofy heres a "repulsive creep"

Whether you acknowledge yourself as a Norman or not , you sure as hell don't belong here
>>
>>38210598
>>38210629
im alpha good looks (10/10 literally) and all
but too autistic to make real connections with normies
i have gf and friends but normies dont get it
and robots are too pathetic
INTP btw
>>
>>38210663
Go away

>>38210598
Prove it
>>
>tfw kissless, handholdless virgin
>haven't had a friend since middle school
>don't fit in with robots
>don't fit in with normal fags
Gondola is my spirit animal.
>>
>>38210612
Had a lot if acne in HS. It was bad early on, but cleared up around freshman year of college.
>>
>>38210629
I don't know. Whenever I go to parties, no one talks to me. Whenever I try to make a joke or start a conversation, it never goes well. I can feel the other person get uncomfortable within seconds. Even if it's nothing out of the ordinary. So I usually get drunk to not think about it so much, but then I sound slow when I talk.
>>
>>38210663
>>38210724
I don't want to put a picture of myself in this board,I don't know any other way to prove it. I don't care enough to lie about anything to you guys.
>>
File: 1497333871785.png (389KB, 1423x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1497333871785.png
389KB, 1423x1296px
>>38210598
I feel your feel but i wasnt good looking until highschool.
But by then everyone knew who i was and i was stuck with other emotionally/mentally disturbed outcasts for awhile by then.
All that was different was i went from a weird looking like shortie that was weird and quiet, to a taller more refined looking normie but the same problems as when i was younger.
I could have gotten a gf if i wasnt so fucking retarded and weird.

Here are some things girls have told me
>uh yea ur cute i guess but youre really weird
>ur like 6.9/10 youd be an 8 if you werent so quiet and weird
>hahaha youre the type to shoot up a school anon
>just fucking leave anon go talk to your faggot boyfriends or retarded weirdos or whoever the fuck you talk to

Chads and stacies alike are terrible terrible people, i would participate in killing everysingle one of those fucking cocksuckers if there ever was a beta uprising.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.